Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Fearsome Bois - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@GardenofRoses before I make an order can I get a quote on some dragons? I can't decide who I want to order an adopt for.
@GardenofRoses before I make an order can I get a quote on some dragons? I can't decide who I want to order an adopt for.
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
unknown.png
@GardenofRoses Okay here are the ones I'm considering: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17557167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175572/17557167_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17159206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171593/17159206_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GardenofRoses Okay here are the ones I'm considering:

17557167_350.png

17159206_350.png
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
unknown.png
Hmmm okay I'm still not sure who I want. I'm going to keep thinking about it and save up to pay for it in the meantime!
Hmmm okay I'm still not sure who I want. I'm going to keep thinking about it and save up to pay for it in the meantime!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@Gyrfalcon2

Sadly for now Skydancers are incomplete and will not be complete anytime soon. However, To compensate for this, I will be releasing another pose for Wildclaws hopefully! I will be refunding all those who paid for Skydancers! Apologies to you all!

I have also released an editable pinglist that you can add yourself to! Please add your names HERE to be pinged whenever I update ( General ) or for USD slots!

Another fun update is that we have USD slots! Each adopt will be 2.50$ and comes with one free apparel piece if you do USD! USD also opens Skins and Accents officially! Each skin/accent will be 2$-5$ depending on how difficult it is.

And here's the new wildclaw adopt base! These are 150kt/150g/1.50$ each and for now there's no apparel or skins/accents without BIG bribes ^^.

These chibis will be located in a new store located, HERE
@wildewinged @Helarnia @Comic1Sans @Spinelwolf @Leukowii @Spinelwolf @Veylaron @Angii
@Cerf @Mintiani @wildewinged @Lyka @Denryu @Mintiani @FauveNox @Aeonox @Cyans @Twye @Bekuno @Msdova @haikwoshevo @scribblingface @Kaitorubel @Darkdragonfiend
@Gyrfalcon2

Sadly for now Skydancers are incomplete and will not be complete anytime soon. However, To compensate for this, I will be releasing another pose for Wildclaws hopefully! I will be refunding all those who paid for Skydancers! Apologies to you all!

I have also released an editable pinglist that you can add yourself to! Please add your names HERE to be pinged whenever I update ( General ) or for USD slots!

Another fun update is that we have USD slots! Each adopt will be 2.50$ and comes with one free apparel piece if you do USD! USD also opens Skins and Accents officially! Each skin/accent will be 2$-5$ depending on how difficult it is.

And here's the new wildclaw adopt base! These are 150kt/150g/1.50$ each and for now there's no apparel or skins/accents without BIG bribes ^^.

These chibis will be located in a new store located, HERE
unknown.png
Boop
Boop
unknown.png
@GardenOfRoses

Hi, I just wanted to check if you'll still be doing my adopt? It's no rush or anything; I noticed I wasn't on the slots list, so I wanted to check. :)
@GardenOfRoses

Hi, I just wanted to check if you'll still be doing my adopt? It's no rush or anything; I noticed I wasn't on the slots list, so I wanted to check. :)
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Gryfalcon2 Oh sorry, i forgot to add you haha! Yeah your adopt is in progress!
@Gryfalcon2 Oh sorry, i forgot to add you haha! Yeah your adopt is in progress!
unknown.png
Bump!
Bump!
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9