Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] The Yawn Shop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 248 249
Can I be added to your pinglist please?
Can I be added to your pinglist please?
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Faileas I usually only take one dragon per order, but since my slots are all empty right now you can have two! Also, no need to sponsor iri/shim, they're already available ^^ So let's see:

First dragon:
base 75g
new gene 100g
accent 25g
apparel 25g

Second dragon:
base 75g
new genes 200g
accent 25g
all apparel 400g

So 225g plus 700g makes 925 gems all together! If that sounds ok to you, please send me the payment ~

Thank you for sponsoring so many things!! This may take a bit longer than average, though, so please be patient!
@Faileas I usually only take one dragon per order, but since my slots are all empty right now you can have two! Also, no need to sponsor iri/shim, they're already available ^^ So let's see:

First dragon:
base 75g
new gene 100g
accent 25g
apparel 25g

Second dragon:
base 75g
new genes 200g
accent 25g
all apparel 400g

So 225g plus 700g makes 925 gems all together! If that sounds ok to you, please send me the payment ~

Thank you for sponsoring so many things!! This may take a bit longer than average, though, so please be patient!
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Gyrfalcon2 added!
@Gyrfalcon2 added!
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Sounds good. Thanks! Payment sent! :)
Sounds good. Thanks! Payment sent! :)
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
AAAAAAAAAA Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25239828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252399/25239828_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: treasure Apparel: White wooly coat, black linen head wrap Skin/accent: Yes Gene sponsoring: Stripes and Okapi I know I'll get pings for new bases anyway because of the GAP but if you have a pinglist for open slots please put me on it! Or, like, other people have sponsored new genes or something. Anything to remind me that this shop exists because it is adorable and I [i]will[/i] want more :P
AAAAAAAAAA

Dragon:

25239828_350.png

Payment: treasure
Apparel: White wooly coat, black linen head wrap
Skin/accent: Yes
Gene sponsoring: Stripes and Okapi

I know I'll get pings for new bases anyway because of the GAP but if you have a pinglist for open slots please put me on it! Or, like, other people have sponsored new genes or something. Anything to remind me that this shop exists because it is adorable and I will want more :P
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
These are [i]adorable![/i] Can I order an adopt of a scry of one of my dream dergs, please? :3 Dragon: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FDm3eqP.png[/img] Wisteria Iridescent/Shadow Shimmer/Rose Stained Payment: Eternal Snow Apparel: No Skin/accent: Yes [skin=21664] Gene sponsoring: No May I please also be added to the pinglist for new breeds? Thank you! c:
These are adorable! Can I order an adopt of a scry of one of my dream dergs, please? :3

Dragon: FDm3eqP.png
Wisteria Iridescent/Shadow Shimmer/Rose Stained
Payment: Eternal Snow
Apparel: No
Skin/accent: Yes

Gene sponsoring: No

May I please also be added to the pinglist for new breeds? Thank you! c:
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
[center][b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30001006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300011/30001006_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] gems/snow [b]Apparel:[/b] his cat and dog, please. [b]Skin/accent: [/b]no [b]Gene sponsoring:[/b] sponsoring clown [/center]
Dragon:
30001006_350.png

Payment: gems/snow
Apparel: his cat and dog, please.
Skin/accent: no
Gene sponsoring: sponsoring clown
nG8ZNjn.png
@Leopardmask alright! I'll add you to the pinglists for new breeds and open slots ^^

base: 75kt
two new genes: 200kt
accent: does 150kt sound ok?
apparel: 75kt

so that would make 500kt! If that sounds good to you, please go ahead and send the payment ~

@Cerdae can do! adding you to the pinglist ~

base: 75 fest
skin: 200 fest

so that would be 275 snow! If that's good, please go ahead and send payment ^^

@Enchilada order received!

base: 75
new gene: 100
apparel: 120

So that makes 295 gems/snow! You can pay using whichever currency you'd like, or a mix of both :)
@Leopardmask alright! I'll add you to the pinglists for new breeds and open slots ^^

base: 75kt
two new genes: 200kt
accent: does 150kt sound ok?
apparel: 75kt

so that would make 500kt! If that sounds good to you, please go ahead and send the payment ~

@Cerdae can do! adding you to the pinglist ~

base: 75 fest
skin: 200 fest

so that would be 275 snow! If that's good, please go ahead and send payment ^^

@Enchilada order received!

base: 75
new gene: 100
apparel: 120

So that makes 295 gems/snow! You can pay using whichever currency you'd like, or a mix of both :)
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Love those yawning wildcalws. too bad i'm broke. but can you add me to the pinglist so that maybe eventually i can afford them ^ ^
Love those yawning wildcalws. too bad i'm broke. but can you add me to the pinglist so that maybe eventually i can afford them ^ ^
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Kaitorubel added!
@Kaitorubel added!
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 248 249