Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] The Yawn Shop
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 248 249
@Rasaliina
Are you still accepting pine cones?
If you are I would like 2 dragons please.
@Rasaliina
Are you still accepting pine cones?
If you are I would like 2 dragons please.
referral-cat1.gif
@Rasaliina Lol I second that question Sandia ;D
@Rasaliina Lol I second that question Sandia ;D
feo2Jnj.pngfBVWC4D.png
2yhrNJf.pngU46gcbZ.gif
[center] Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=185005&tab=dragon&did=18189558]Bleubird [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18189558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/181896/18189558.png[/img] [/url] Payment: pinecones / gems Apparel: no thank you Skin/accent: no thank you Not sure if you're still accepting pinecones, but would definitely prefer sending those if you are! Your art is adorable, could I be pinged for new breeds please? ^_^ [/center]
Dragon: Bleubird

18189558.png

Payment: pinecones / gems
Apparel: no thank you
Skin/accent: no thank you

Not sure if you're still accepting pinecones, but would definitely prefer
sending those if you are! Your art is adorable, could I be pinged for new
breeds please? ^_^
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@Sandia @Sunbyrd so sorry for making you wait! I was away for the weekend and couldn't access FR. Of course now the festival is over so I'm not taking pinecones anymore :/ but if you'd like to be pinged for fest currency orders next month, I can do that :)
@Sandia @Sunbyrd so sorry for making you wait! I was away for the weekend and couldn't access FR. Of course now the festival is over so I'm not taking pinecones anymore :/ but if you'd like to be pinged for fest currency orders next month, I can do that :)
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png

@SnowFairy very sorry for the wait! I was away for the weekend and couldn't access FR. Now that the festival is over I'm unfortunately no longer taking pinecones, so base price plus one new gene would be 175 gems! If that sounds ok to you, please send the payment over ^^

I'll add you to my pinglist!

@SnowFairy very sorry for the wait! I was away for the weekend and couldn't access FR. Now that the festival is over I'm unfortunately no longer taking pinecones, so base price plus one new gene would be 175 gems! If that sounds ok to you, please send the payment over ^^

I'll add you to my pinglist!
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Rasaliina
Lol I noticed on the last day of the festival that you were accepting pinecones! :D
I would love it if you could ping me next month for that! xD
@Rasaliina
Lol I noticed on the last day of the festival that you were accepting pinecones! :D
I would love it if you could ping me next month for that! xD
feo2Jnj.pngfBVWC4D.png
2yhrNJf.pngU46gcbZ.gif
@Sunbyrd will do! ^^
@Sunbyrd will do! ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Rasaliina
That's fine - but could I be pinged for next month's festival then? ^_^
@Rasaliina
That's fine - but could I be pinged for next month's festival then? ^_^
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@SnowFairy of course! :)
@SnowFairy of course! :)
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Rasaliina

Your adopts are so cute! I would love to order a few if you can take any. Also, could you put me on the general ping list for your new adopts, please!
@Rasaliina

Your adopts are so cute! I would love to order a few if you can take any. Also, could you put me on the general ping list for your new adopts, please!
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 248 249