Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] PenPals | Guardians
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Vesperupus

Don't worry about it. I've been in the forgetful, procrastinating artist boat before. I can wait as long as it takes. With my work ethic, I'd have to be quite the hypocrite to condemn you for six months. If you want, you can put my order on the backburner. I'm in no hurry, and I understand the struggle. Take as long as you need.
@Vesperupus

Don't worry about it. I've been in the forgetful, procrastinating artist boat before. I can wait as long as it takes. With my work ethic, I'd have to be quite the hypocrite to condemn you for six months. If you want, you can put my order on the backburner. I'm in no hurry, and I understand the struggle. Take as long as you need.
vbOOOXM.png
@Vesperupus

I completely understand your struggles, haha.
There's no need to hurry with mine either, I am fine with waiting.
@Vesperupus

I completely understand your struggles, haha.
There's no need to hurry with mine either, I am fine with waiting.
@Vesperupus I'm acutely familiar with "cant-get-anything-done-even-though-I-want-to-itis" from my own sadly vast experience, so you have my full sympathy and patience :) I'll be delighted to see them whenever you get them done, but don't beat yourself up on my account ^_^
@Vesperupus I'm acutely familiar with "cant-get-anything-done-even-though-I-want-to-itis" from my own sadly vast experience, so you have my full sympathy and patience :) I'll be delighted to see them whenever you get them done, but don't beat yourself up on my account ^_^
@Vesperupus
It's not a problem!! I've experience my fair share of art block myself - take all the time you need! <3
@Vesperupus
It's not a problem!! I've experience my fair share of art block myself - take all the time you need! <3
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@Vesperupus

Hey sup, coming from the type of person who forgot to follow up and reply for this for nearly two weeks I feel you on all levels so no judgement here lol but dw it's completely cool, take all the time you need and I still love that first adopt I got from you so i'm definitely still hyped for these!
@Vesperupus

Hey sup, coming from the type of person who forgot to follow up and reply for this for nearly two weeks I feel you on all levels so no judgement here lol but dw it's completely cool, take all the time you need and I still love that first adopt I got from you so i'm definitely still hyped for these!
I'd love to be put on the new breeds pinglist for this!
I'd love to be put on the new breeds pinglist for this!
50d83737b4e58273994ab1ca37201904.png ngipcID.png
@WhiteDiamond @Rosemund @Disturbed @REDandYELLOWZ @BeeRaptor @soulykins @Veylaron @Riaga

Pardon my dust, this is a check-in with all the people I still owe adopts (and bases in some cases) to!
First, I'm sorry for the long wait! Managing my procrastination habit and a full-time job has proven to be more difficult than originally thought.

What this post is about: Are you all still interested? Would you like to replace a requested dragon, if they are no longer in your lair? Or would you rather have a refund and your order removed?
(Orders are all listed and linked to in this post)

In any case, thank you for your patience and sorry again for the long silence!
@WhiteDiamond @Rosemund @Disturbed @REDandYELLOWZ @BeeRaptor @soulykins @Veylaron @Riaga

Pardon my dust, this is a check-in with all the people I still owe adopts (and bases in some cases) to!
First, I'm sorry for the long wait! Managing my procrastination habit and a full-time job has proven to be more difficult than originally thought.

What this post is about: Are you all still interested? Would you like to replace a requested dragon, if they are no longer in your lair? Or would you rather have a refund and your order removed?
(Orders are all listed and linked to in this post)

In any case, thank you for your patience and sorry again for the long silence!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Vesperupus

I am still interested in getting the same dragon as then.
@Vesperupus

I am still interested in getting the same dragon as then.
@Vesperupus
Hi! I'm just wondering if you could put me on the pinglist for Imperials, please? Thank you! :)
@Vesperupus
Hi! I'm just wondering if you could put me on the pinglist for Imperials, please? Thank you! :)
9rffWp7.png----- FR+2 -tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png- Female --vmRjR9o.png
@Vesperupus
I'm still interested in the same dragon! My permas rarely seem to change :')
@Vesperupus
I'm still interested in the same dragon! My permas rarely seem to change :')
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13