Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HEY...]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@nogsix
Hello! Thees are super cute. Unfortunately I don’t hv enough to get them but would you be interested in being affiliates with the shop in my signiture?
@nogsix
Hello! Thees are super cute. Unfortunately I don’t hv enough to get them but would you be interested in being affiliates with the shop in my signiture?
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
@nogsix

A situation has come up that ate all my gems so I'll be sending over payment for I'm Rose first, and then later today for the Pixel Coatlie after I coli+ Glimmer and Gloom and exchange for gems! :)

Hope you don't mind!

Edit: Sending you gems for Pixel Coatl!
@nogsix

A situation has come up that ate all my gems so I'll be sending over payment for I'm Rose first, and then later today for the Pixel Coatlie after I coli+ Glimmer and Gloom and exchange for gems! :)

Hope you don't mind!

Edit: Sending you gems for Pixel Coatl!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@nogsix Pinglist please!
@nogsix Pinglist please!
Art_shop.png
Thank you all for liking this adopt shop. I don't think this shop will open for the time being. It's because I couldn't come for months.., and now it's quite difficult for me to manage it. Anyway, thank you and thank you again.

This adopt shop is closed for the time being!
Thank you all for liking this adopt shop. I don't think this shop will open for the time being. It's because I couldn't come for months.., and now it's quite difficult for me to manage it. Anyway, thank you and thank you again.

This adopt shop is closed for the time being!
tumblr_pvckgdU5661ta9vl4o7_r1_500.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14