Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Floaty Pixel SDs [semi-open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@wildewinged beep beep! pickup time! [center][img]https://imgur.com/dZRqUAa.gif[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/303fq3F.gif[/img][/center] I LOVE how Sidzhan turned out! I was pretty apprehensive about finally doing Butterfly, but I'm so glad you gave me the push to do it! I did find Sadzhik's accent to be a little challenging to replicate on that scale, but I think ultimately that turned out okay as well ^^' I hope you like them!
@wildewinged
beep beep! pickup time!
dZRqUAa.gif 303fq3F.gif

I LOVE how Sidzhan turned out! I was pretty apprehensive about finally doing Butterfly, but I'm so glad you gave me the push to do it!

I did find Sadzhik's accent to be a little challenging to replicate on that scale, but I think ultimately that turned out okay as well ^^'

I hope you like them!
............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@eieru All done! His scarf is so tiny, hehe ^^ I love how he turned out, though. I hope you like it, too! Thank you!! [center][img]https://imgur.com/qrLC4Jd.gif[/img][/center] EDIT: forgot sparkles originally, fixed now! heheh :s
@eieru
All done! His scarf is so tiny, hehe ^^ I love how he turned out, though. I hope you like it, too! Thank you!!
qrLC4Jd.gif

EDIT: forgot sparkles originally, fixed now! heheh :s

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@grumpysnakes All done! Boy, Solstice is one handsome dragon!! I had a lot of fun with this one and I think the runescroll turned out pretty okay, too. I hope you like it :^) [center][img]https://imgur.com/uF2yokN.gif[/img][/center]
@grumpysnakes
All done! Boy, Solstice is one handsome dragon!! I had a lot of fun with this one and I think the runescroll turned out pretty okay, too. I hope you like it :^)
uF2yokN.gif

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@barkscales
Sorry for the delayed reply ^^' Anyway- all of that is just fine with me! You're welcome to pick one for me if you'd like, otherwise I'm rather partial to the wing tangle :)

@Kindly
Hi, and thank you! What a pretty SD, and that banner matches his colors so well!! It ultimately might not have a visible rose on it, but I can certainly add the banner itself :)
So we've got:
base: 60g
lace tert: 35g (this'll be my first lace! woo!)
apparel (rose thorn banner): 30g

total: 125g

@Fletcher
Welcome, and thank you!! Ahh what a pretty gal!! I'm stoked to do this one :') And yes the flowers are just fine! It's about time I did some of those :^P
petals (new): 35g
apparel (flowerfall, crown): 30g
+pastel sparkles

@Isaria
Thank you! Ahh what a pretty SD girl!! I love her :') That'll be a flat 50kt then!

AAAAND if that stuff is all right with all of you, please feel free to send a CR with payment whenever you're comfortable; I'm staying up late bangin' these out tonight, so there's a chance they'll even be done before you do that! Yee~
@barkscales
Sorry for the delayed reply ^^' Anyway- all of that is just fine with me! You're welcome to pick one for me if you'd like, otherwise I'm rather partial to the wing tangle :)

@Kindly
Hi, and thank you! What a pretty SD, and that banner matches his colors so well!! It ultimately might not have a visible rose on it, but I can certainly add the banner itself :)
So we've got:
lace tert: 35g (this'll be my first lace! woo!)
apparel (rose thorn banner): 30g

@Fletcher
Welcome, and thank you!! Ahh what a pretty gal!! I'm stoked to do this one :') And yes the flowers are just fine! It's about time I did some of those :^P
petals (new): 35g
apparel (flowerfall, crown): 30g
+pastel sparkles

@Isaria
Thank you! Ahh what a pretty SD girl!! I love her :') That'll be a flat 50kt then!

AAAAND if that stuff is all right with all of you, please feel free to send a CR with payment whenever you're comfortable; I'm staying up late bangin' these out tonight, so there's a chance they'll even be done before you do that! Yee~

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@Isaria Here it is!! I'm pleased with how this one turned out, I hope you are too! Aurora is SUCH a pretty dragon :') gotta love a good ole classic pastel!! [size=1][s]I say "[i]a pastel[/i]" as if the majority of my lair isn't pastels hah[/s] [/size] [center][img]https://imgur.com/H5Q6Fkx.gif[/img][/center]
@Isaria
Here it is!! I'm pleased with how this one turned out, I hope you are too! Aurora is SUCH a pretty dragon :') gotta love a good ole classic pastel!!

I say "a pastel" as if the majority of my lair isn't pastels hah
H5Q6Fkx.gif

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@BMO link to dragon AND/OR [b]primary, secondary, tertiary genes & colors:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35108407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351085/35108407_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]apparel:[/b] cosmologist's fieldtools if possible [b]skin:[/b] none [b]add sparkles, shading, flip, etc:[/b] sparkles and no shading please [b]gems, treasure, trade, mix?[/b] Treasure
@BMO
link to dragon AND/OR
primary, secondary, tertiary genes & colors:

35108407_350.png

apparel: cosmologist's fieldtools if possible
skin: none
add sparkles, shading, flip, etc: sparkles and no shading please
gems, treasure, trade, mix? Treasure
Childish Imps
Accent preorders
BtIXQom.gif Sci's Art Shop
Wishlist
Tumblr
+15 of FR time
@BMO
Woww, she looks amazing!! I absolutely love it!! Thank you so much <3
@BMO
Woww, she looks amazing!! I absolutely love it!! Thank you so much <3

tumblr_ntpojhttUE1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
@Scifur
oooh, what a nice shadowy theme! I am LOVING that periwinkle tert, and just her whole ensemble. The way that wing ornament works with the accent, it's perfect!

I will do my darndest to make those fieldtools work! They do have quite a bit of detail, though, so if it ultimately doesn't work out and I can't get 'em right, I'll gladly refund/cancel that piece of your order - or I could just do the wing ornament instead, if you'd prefer. We'll worry about that when we get to it, though. I'll keep you updated~

base: 50,000t
opal tert (new): 30,000t
apparel (fieldtools): 25,000t
+sparkles, -shading

total: 105,000t

if that's all right for you, feel free to send a CR with payment whenever you're comfortable, and that'll let me know to get started; I'll wait to accept it until the adopt is finished and we know what's happening with the apparel. :)
@Scifur
oooh, what a nice shadowy theme! I am LOVING that periwinkle tert, and just her whole ensemble. The way that wing ornament works with the accent, it's perfect!

I will do my darndest to make those fieldtools work! They do have quite a bit of detail, though, so if it ultimately doesn't work out and I can't get 'em right, I'll gladly refund/cancel that piece of your order - or I could just do the wing ornament instead, if you'd prefer. We'll worry about that when we get to it, though. I'll keep you updated~

base: 50,000t
opal tert (new): 30,000t
apparel (fieldtools): 25,000t
+sparkles, -shading

total: 105,000t

if that's all right for you, feel free to send a CR with payment whenever you're comfortable, and that'll let me know to get started; I'll wait to accept it until the adopt is finished and we know what's happening with the apparel. :)

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@BMO Ahhh he looks adorable, thank you!
Can you add me to your pinglist? I’d love to get those for my other SDs later on~
@BMO Ahhh he looks adorable, thank you!
Can you add me to your pinglist? I’d love to get those for my other SDs later on~
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru
Yayy I'm so glad you like him!! And yes, of course! You have some SUPER pretty skydancers in your lair, I'll be looking forward to that! :')
@eieru
Yayy I'm so glad you like him!! And yes, of course! You have some SUPER pretty skydancers in your lair, I'll be looking forward to that! :')

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16