Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Floaty Pixel SDs [semi-open]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Kojiro WOWEE, soo uhh, I [i]super[/i] apologize for this taking so long and I just want to thank you so much for your patience!! Somehow this week just snuck up & got out from under me before I even realized it. In any case, here you go! I hope the style I did the accent in is all right. I know it's not exactly like the rest, but I wasn't sure how to translate the firebird feathers w/o doing a more painterly style ^^' [center][img]https://imgur.com/OHc54DS.gif[/img][/center]
@Kojiro

WOWEE, soo uhh, I super apologize for this taking so long and I just want to thank you so much for your patience!! Somehow this week just snuck up & got out from under me before I even realized it. In any case, here you go!

I hope the style I did the accent in is all right. I know it's not exactly like the rest, but I wasn't sure how to translate the firebird feathers w/o doing a more painterly style ^^'

OHc54DS.gif

............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@BMO

That's totally fine! And the adopt is really cute thank you :D (Just remember to accept the cr c: )
@BMO

That's totally fine! And the adopt is really cute thank you :D (Just remember to accept the cr c: )

Koji | He/him
FR +3
Note for forum games:
I have dragons in the den as well
@BMO

im wondering if this is still open!? ;w; apologies if its not!

link to dragon/genes & colors: boop
requested apparel: preferably her wig, pixies, earrings, bracelets and wings
requested accent: witch's blight (this is what it looks like on her w/o apparel)
sparkles, shading preference, flip img? : sparkles would be lovely!
additional notes? :
gems, treasure, mix, or trade? it depends on how much the total is, but i'd like to trade if possible, otherwise a mix of gems and treasure!
@BMO

im wondering if this is still open!? ;w; apologies if its not!

link to dragon/genes & colors: boop
requested apparel: preferably her wig, pixies, earrings, bracelets and wings
requested accent: witch's blight (this is what it looks like on her w/o apparel)
sparkles, shading preference, flip img? : sparkles would be lovely!
additional notes? :
gems, treasure, mix, or trade? it depends on how much the total is, but i'd like to trade if possible, otherwise a mix of gems and treasure!
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
@habby

hi!! thanks for stopping by! this actually IS still open, i just haven't had an order in a super long time (over 6 months!!) and I also have some IRL stuff going on keeping me away from FR, so i'm just really slow right now!!

that said, a) I LOVE that SD omg so pretty!! b) all of that is totally fine, it would be about 130,000t / 152g (or whatever equivalent trade/mix/etc)! the only thing ill comment on is the apparel - i usually only accept 5 small pieces of apparel or 1 large one, and both the wings and the wig are quite large. BUT the rest of the dragon is pretty straightforward, as is the accent, so if you wanted i could do like... the wig and the pixies both for 30,000t total??
@habby

hi!! thanks for stopping by! this actually IS still open, i just haven't had an order in a super long time (over 6 months!!) and I also have some IRL stuff going on keeping me away from FR, so i'm just really slow right now!!

that said, a) I LOVE that SD omg so pretty!! b) all of that is totally fine, it would be about 130,000t / 152g (or whatever equivalent trade/mix/etc)! the only thing ill comment on is the apparel - i usually only accept 5 small pieces of apparel or 1 large one, and both the wings and the wig are quite large. BUT the rest of the dragon is pretty straightforward, as is the accent, so if you wanted i could do like... the wig and the pixies both for 30,000t total??

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@BMO hiya! c: its all good! i saw that there was spots open and i got so excited i didnt even see the dates ;w; anyways, i'd be totally down for just the wig, pixies and accent! 30kt would be beautiful!
@BMO hiya! c: its all good! i saw that there was spots open and i got so excited i didnt even see the dates ;w; anyways, i'd be totally down for just the wig, pixies and accent! 30kt would be beautiful!
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
@BMO Do you have any slots open? I'd love to get one!
@BMO Do you have any slots open? I'd love to get one!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@BMO I'd love to snag a slot if you're still open for these!! <3
@BMO I'd love to snag a slot if you're still open for these!! <3
pp91Ylq.png
|| C l a n __U m b r a ||

We begin in the dark,
and birth is the death of us.

hibernating.png
@habby cool!!! so then just to be totally clear, the total for the whole adopt would be 130kt - 50 for the base, 50 for the accent, and 30 for the wig+pixies :') if you'd still prefer to do a trade or a mix, feel free to either split the treasure/gems however you feel like; otherwise, if you want to do a trade you can PM me and we can hash out the details~

@MurkyDepths @blackcrowking
yes, slots are open and you're both welcome to snag one! however, just know that some IRL stuff is going on for me - namely i just got an 8-week-old puppy, so I'm a (literally had to stop writing this midsentence because of the puppy lol) LITTLE BUSY with him at the moment and thus am gonna be a little slow with orders - nothing ridiculous, just don't expect them overnight or anything ^^'
@habby cool!!! so then just to be totally clear, the total for the whole adopt would be 130kt - 50 for the base, 50 for the accent, and 30 for the wig+pixies :') if you'd still prefer to do a trade or a mix, feel free to either split the treasure/gems however you feel like; otherwise, if you want to do a trade you can PM me and we can hash out the details~

@MurkyDepths @blackcrowking
yes, slots are open and you're both welcome to snag one! however, just know that some IRL stuff is going on for me - namely i just got an 8-week-old puppy, so I'm a (literally had to stop writing this midsentence because of the puppy lol) LITTLE BUSY with him at the moment and thus am gonna be a little slow with orders - nothing ridiculous, just don't expect them overnight or anything ^^'

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@BMO i can do pure t, i've got that much right now! :D i'll send a cr?

edit: CONGRATS ON THE PUPPY! ;O; puppies are so fun
@BMO i can do pure t, i've got that much right now! :D i'll send a cr?

edit: CONGRATS ON THE PUPPY! ;O; puppies are so fun
@habby
sounds good!! i'll get started on urs as soon as i possibly can, and thank you x2!! ;u; he's a good boy!!!
@habby
sounds good!! i'll get started on urs as soon as i possibly can, and thank you x2!! ;u; he's a good boy!!!

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16