Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ShadowWolf's Egg adopts -No open slots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@GenocidalEagles

Oh my that does sound like an awesome combination of fierce and cute! price is 225 with the 25% off first 5 customer discount!
@GenocidalEagles

Oh my that does sound like an awesome combination of fierce and cute! price is 225 with the 25% off first 5 customer discount!
dGDfEVk.png
@Shadowwolf3759 I'll send you the total now!
@Shadowwolf3759 I'll send you the total now!
50086646_5DIdHuLiXLwE2JK.pngezgif.com-gif-maker_4.gif
@Shadowwolf3759
ahh i'm back again :p
may i please be added to the general pinglist? i will have to definitely order one of these soon!

p.s i'd love to see more examples of your egg art! :D
@Shadowwolf3759
ahh i'm back again :p
may i please be added to the general pinglist? i will have to definitely order one of these soon!

p.s i'd love to see more examples of your egg art! :D
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie

WIll do! and sure, having some computer problems at the moment but once they are resolved i'll post some more!
@Minxwolfie

WIll do! and sure, having some computer problems at the moment but once they are resolved i'll post some more!
dGDfEVk.png
@Minxwolfie two of my most recent ones. It should be noted humans are 100% not my specialty so this one comming out fairly decent is 100% a fluke [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/515b/th/pre/i/2017/272/8/2/steel_derg_by_pardontheadopts-dboxzfh.png[/img][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/2105/th/pre/i/2017/274/a/7/finished_shaded_by_pardontheadopts-dbp6exj.png[/img]
@Minxwolfie
two of my most recent ones. It should be noted humans are 100% not my specialty so this one comming out fairly decent is 100% a fluke

steel_derg_by_pardontheadopts-dboxzfh.pngfinished_shaded_by_pardontheadopts-dbp6exj.png
dGDfEVk.png
@Shadowwolf3759
they look so cool! :D
i still can't handle the amazingness of these adopts ; v ;
@Shadowwolf3759
they look so cool! :D
i still can't handle the amazingness of these adopts ; v ;
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie

Daww thank you so much :3
@Minxwolfie

Daww thank you so much :3
dGDfEVk.png
@Shadowwolf3759 GOOOOOSHHHHHHH That A6 came out amazing! Any chance you'll add more eggs? I love these so much but none of the eggs are calling my name just yet.
@Shadowwolf3759 GOOOOOSHHHHHHH That A6 came out amazing! Any chance you'll add more eggs? I love these so much but none of the eggs are calling my name just yet.
@Shadowwolf3759

Hello!!!
I just wanted to ask if I gave you a Sanddune Rags and that I'm Plague...How much would that help if I wanted a Bronze or Silver egg?
Just trying to see if I can spare the money right now
@Shadowwolf3759

Hello!!!
I just wanted to ask if I gave you a Sanddune Rags and that I'm Plague...How much would that help if I wanted a Bronze or Silver egg?
Just trying to see if I can spare the money right now
[Hi my names Bound!]
Plaguebound-Seegan.pngPlaguebound-Rune.pngpine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png3293066_NtE3wbqtJFgbdsh.png
@Isobel
I have a couple egg sets in the works right now, including a Halloween set! And thank you so much, the buyer was very happy with it!

@PlagueBound
well right now there is one 25% off thing . so that discount, plusthe 10% from plague.. Sandune rags are going for ~100 gems.
So bronze would be 195, with the rags only 95 gems!

silver would be 325, or 225 with the rags :)
@Isobel
I have a couple egg sets in the works right now, including a Halloween set! And thank you so much, the buyer was very happy with it!

@PlagueBound
well right now there is one 25% off thing . so that discount, plusthe 10% from plague.. Sandune rags are going for ~100 gems.
So bronze would be 195, with the rags only 95 gems!

silver would be 325, or 225 with the rags :)
dGDfEVk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13