Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ShadowWolf's Egg adopts -No open slots
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Shadowwolf3759

Guess I can't pass up an offer like that then

Username- PlagueBound
Egg- 1
Species- Either a golem or sphinx or both mixed in one!
Gender- If golem, genderless, if sphinx, female
Tier- Bronze
Payment type- Treasure because I'm poor lmao...Which would mean like 95000 in total I think? (Plus rags)
Other/Extras- I don't know...When I saw the egg and it kinda thought wHOA, that looks like striped jasper or layered up sandstone...
@Shadowwolf3759

Guess I can't pass up an offer like that then

Username- PlagueBound
Egg- 1
Species- Either a golem or sphinx or both mixed in one!
Gender- If golem, genderless, if sphinx, female
Tier- Bronze
Payment type- Treasure because I'm poor lmao...Which would mean like 95000 in total I think? (Plus rags)
Other/Extras- I don't know...When I saw the egg and it kinda thought wHOA, that looks like striped jasper or layered up sandstone...
[Hi my names Bound!]
Plaguebound-Seegan.pngPlaguebound-Rune.pngpine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png3293066_NtE3wbqtJFgbdsh.png
@PlagueBound

77900 treasure + the rags is your total!
Sounds really cool and i can't wait to get to it!
@PlagueBound

77900 treasure + the rags is your total!
Sounds really cool and i can't wait to get to it!
dGDfEVk.png
@Saraceaser @MadlyInsane @boxparts @Minxwolfie @Isobel new eggs :)[img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/943e/th/pre/i/2017/279/8/c/manyrggd_by_pardontheadopts-dbpqgj9.png[/img] also to quell any concerns about me making new eggs taking time away from working on current orders, i've had these eggs sitting around for a bit already :)

@Saraceaser @MadlyInsane @boxparts @Minxwolfie @Isobel

new eggs :)manyrggd_by_pardontheadopts-dbpqgj9.png

also to quell any concerns about me making new eggs taking time away from working on current orders, i've had these eggs sitting around for a bit already :)
dGDfEVk.png
@Shadowwolf3759 Would you mind holding the glitch egg (C7) for me? I would absolutely love to buy it, and I should have the gems within the week. :)
@Shadowwolf3759 Would you mind holding the glitch egg (C7) for me? I would absolutely love to buy it, and I should have the gems within the week. :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333
Can do!
@DragonWarrior333
Can do!
dGDfEVk.png
Friendly bump :3
Friendly bump :3
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Saraceaser @MadlyInsane @boxparts @Minxwolfie

Offering addition 10% off with completion of this survey
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TV5GN6D

It's only a few questions to help me better figure out what people like :)
@Saraceaser @MadlyInsane @boxparts @Minxwolfie

Offering addition 10% off with completion of this survey
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TV5GN6D

It's only a few questions to help me better figure out what people like :)
dGDfEVk.png
completed the survey!
and a lil' bump ^^
completed the survey!
and a lil' bump ^^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Shadowwolf3759 Took the survey ^-^

An update: I currently have enough for a bronze tier, but I want to get at least a shaded silver tier. I forgot that I wouldn't have steady internet over the weekend. I currently have an auction (I can link it if you'd like) and the current bid is 1500g. It ends in a week. Would you mind extending the hold until then? I will definitely have the gems by the end of next Monday. Thank you so much for holding the egg for me!
@Shadowwolf3759 Took the survey ^-^

An update: I currently have enough for a bronze tier, but I want to get at least a shaded silver tier. I forgot that I wouldn't have steady internet over the weekend. I currently have an auction (I can link it if you'd like) and the current bid is 1500g. It ends in a week. Would you mind extending the hold until then? I will definitely have the gems by the end of next Monday. Thank you so much for holding the egg for me!
@Shadowwolf3759 I read that you like eggs ;a;? Also I was wondering, when you make an egg do you have ideas of what its going to be while creating them?
@Shadowwolf3759 I read that you like eggs ;a;? Also I was wondering, when you make an egg do you have ideas of what its going to be while creating them?
50086646_5DIdHuLiXLwE2JK.pngezgif.com-gif-maker_4.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13