Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | 3 adopts! Skydancer and Ridgys closed
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108
@Shraider
Thank you! I completely forgot my dragon actually had rare eyes, so if possible, could the eyes still be changed, please? I understand if not, though, no worries.
@Shraider
Thank you! I completely forgot my dragon actually had rare eyes, so if possible, could the eyes still be changed, please? I understand if not, though, no worries.
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Shraider She looks perfect, thank you so much! I love the way you did the changes <3 Thank you!!
@Shraider She looks perfect, thank you so much! I love the way you did the changes <3 Thank you!!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@Shraider omg that looks amazing! :D <3 Thank you so much <3
@Shraider omg that looks amazing! :D <3 Thank you so much <3
BN2qBx.jpg
please add me to your pinglist for when slots open! <3
please add me to your pinglist for when slots open! <3
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@Shraider

I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if you had open slots or if you were closed, if you are closed I'd love to be added to your pinglist as I love your style and def intend to order in the near future.
@Shraider

I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if you had open slots or if you were closed, if you are closed I'd love to be added to your pinglist as I love your style and def intend to order in the near future.
I'll finish re-coding this one day
Could I be added to your general pinglist? Thank you!

EDIT: UN changed from Sunsward to Starkindled!
Could I be added to your general pinglist? Thank you!

EDIT: UN changed from Sunsward to Starkindled!
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
@Shraider

Hi! I recently changed my Username, this is VeiledOverdose! Could you change it from that to Stellori on the pinglist please? <3
@Shraider

Hi! I recently changed my Username, this is VeiledOverdose! Could you change it from that to Stellori on the pinglist please? <3
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108