Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Pearlcatcher Bleps (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
That's fine by me, and take your time! I hope you feel better soon ^_^
That's fine by me, and take your time! I hope you feel better soon ^_^
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
@lucidcoyote
Thank you! I just need you to PM me your paypal address so that I may send you an invoice. :)
@lucidcoyote
Thank you! I just need you to PM me your paypal address so that I may send you an invoice. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon may i ask if you happen to know when it will be done? 0: mostly asking bc i need to figure out how to code the boy's bio, sorry
@Lexreon may i ask if you happen to know when it will be done? 0: mostly asking bc i need to figure out how to code the boy's bio, sorry
vFAGccV.png
@Thundercracker
No worries, I appreciate you asking about status. :) Your adopt is actually finished but I upload in batches of 10 (generally speaking) so it's on hold until I get my last remaining adopt done which should be sometime tomorrow. I will be pinging you along with everyone else when it is uploaded so you don't miss it in case you're not following my tumblr. The adopt will be 500x500 so you can code the bio around that if it helps!
@Thundercracker
No worries, I appreciate you asking about status. :) Your adopt is actually finished but I upload in batches of 10 (generally speaking) so it's on hold until I get my last remaining adopt done which should be sometime tomorrow. I will be pinging you along with everyone else when it is uploaded so you don't miss it in case you're not following my tumblr. The adopt will be 500x500 so you can code the bio around that if it helps!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon oh okay, thank you!
@Lexreon oh okay, thank you!
vFAGccV.png
@Lexreon any update on when you'll be posting those adopts? I notice that you said you'd ping everyone the day following your last post, but that was a couple of days ago and I can't find a post on your tumblr either. Cheers, hope you're feeling better.
@Lexreon any update on when you'll be posting those adopts? I notice that you said you'd ping everyone the day following your last post, but that was a couple of days ago and I can't find a post on your tumblr either. Cheers, hope you're feeling better.
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
Hi Lexreon, I'd love to be added to your pinglist if you have one! These are super adorable :D
Hi Lexreon, I'd love to be added to your pinglist if you have one! These are super adorable :D
nZvyypl.gif
@LightCrusader @Ithika @cablecar @Valishtu @Pathogenic @yellowstarfire @lantadyme @Thundercracker @lucidcoyote

Hey all! Sorry for the delays but I just wanted to let you know that your adopts are finished and can be found on tumblr here and here. Many thanks for ordering, being patient and understanding over the delays I've experienced in the last bit. As usual, if you have anything you would like modified or if you have other concerns, please feel free to PM me. :) Thank you and have a great day!
@LightCrusader @Ithika @cablecar @Valishtu @Pathogenic @yellowstarfire @lantadyme @Thundercracker @lucidcoyote

Hey all! Sorry for the delays but I just wanted to let you know that your adopts are finished and can be found on tumblr here and here. Many thanks for ordering, being patient and understanding over the delays I've experienced in the last bit. As usual, if you have anything you would like modified or if you have other concerns, please feel free to PM me. :) Thank you and have a great day!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Illuminary
Thank you! I've added you to the pinglist. :)
@Illuminary
Thank you! I've added you to the pinglist. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Thank you so much! ♥
@Lexreon Thank you so much! ♥
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16