Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Custom Butterflies- New Template!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 100 101
@DontFeedTheCat @EasilyAmusedKat @Trickilicky @Katelle @Evet @SakuraAngel @Rusalka @Renepolumorfous @ibook @NorthPaw @TheNightDancer @Avifors @KKorven @idlewildly @Draconia34 @Glitterpaws @Koffein @Forestwolf @bonibaru @Levanaael @alaneyes @AdeleneDawner @Maevepanda @Enigmadoodles @jbapple @Shpore @Snapdragoon @sQld @Kalypsonite @magmagical @Shadowangel @Bronzewing @Kyoyo @nilah @silverwolv @Apfelobst @Natsukashii @Elaendorlien @betty @Bit @Liliun @Bronzewing @WishUponADragon @Lehran @naixin @MoonyHaze @SeaCrest @Eiyora @Emberglo @vorselon @Scenario @Forumsdackel @Zacharias @GayScreeching @Rosewing @Loveroflegends @AmeriaSparrow @Cyanphire @Kkarma @ProHomo57 @Rowanhart @Katzen @Kkarma @ChickenDinner @LucidDreams @Trott @Valyrie @Frency @Razatharia @ILikeBroccoli @BatCrooks @Rissanzanini @SimFeetUnder @Forestwolf @MuchDregs @Loki1607 @Jaderannosaurus @Mudy @Alauda @BottledLightning @Rahkali @ladylilitu @Crystalitar @Disillusionist @WickedPixie @Sinjin @OkanaWolf @Silvercats2 @Doodlepede @Anjoulas @xkcd2020

HI EVERYONE my flight has dom this week but apparently I did not have enough treasure to buy all the copies of Flaunt/Flair that I "need" for all my latest mistakes scries.

Butterfly commissions are open!

Now, as I mentioned was gonna happen when I closed last time, I DID increase prices, to be more in keeping with other adopt shops and also because honestly when I started, I assumed I was awful and priced myself in accordance with my insecurity, and you folks have made me feel less awful so now it feels maybe it's ok to ask for more money for my work.

The new prices are:
50kt, 20kt extra if there's a skin.
50G, 20G extra if there's a skin.

Other important notes:

While I haven't finished making all the changes I want to the old legacy templates, I did make some- Templates 3, 6, and 7 have changed! Secondary is now on the top wing, and 7 has been re-lined to have better distribution for genes. The template guide has been changed accordingly so those are accurate previews but the "Finished butterflies" were the old style so they are not. So please make sure you take a good look at the new templates to make sure you're choosing what you want!
@DontFeedTheCat @EasilyAmusedKat @Trickilicky @Katelle @Evet @SakuraAngel @Rusalka @Renepolumorfous @ibook @NorthPaw @TheNightDancer @Avifors @KKorven @idlewildly @Draconia34 @Glitterpaws @Koffein @Forestwolf @bonibaru @Levanaael @alaneyes @AdeleneDawner @Maevepanda @Enigmadoodles @jbapple @Shpore @Snapdragoon @sQld @Kalypsonite @magmagical @Shadowangel @Bronzewing @Kyoyo @nilah @silverwolv @Apfelobst @Natsukashii @Elaendorlien @betty @Bit @Liliun @Bronzewing @WishUponADragon @Lehran @naixin @MoonyHaze @SeaCrest @Eiyora @Emberglo @vorselon @Scenario @Forumsdackel @Zacharias @GayScreeching @Rosewing @Loveroflegends @AmeriaSparrow @Cyanphire @Kkarma @ProHomo57 @Rowanhart @Katzen @Kkarma @ChickenDinner @LucidDreams @Trott @Valyrie @Frency @Razatharia @ILikeBroccoli @BatCrooks @Rissanzanini @SimFeetUnder @Forestwolf @MuchDregs @Loki1607 @Jaderannosaurus @Mudy @Alauda @BottledLightning @Rahkali @ladylilitu @Crystalitar @Disillusionist @WickedPixie @Sinjin @OkanaWolf @Silvercats2 @Doodlepede @Anjoulas @xkcd2020

HI EVERYONE my flight has dom this week but apparently I did not have enough treasure to buy all the copies of Flaunt/Flair that I "need" for all my latest mistakes scries.

Butterfly commissions are open!

Now, as I mentioned was gonna happen when I closed last time, I DID increase prices, to be more in keeping with other adopt shops and also because honestly when I started, I assumed I was awful and priced myself in accordance with my insecurity, and you folks have made me feel less awful so now it feels maybe it's ok to ask for more money for my work.

The new prices are:
50kt, 20kt extra if there's a skin.
50G, 20G extra if there's a skin.

Other important notes:

While I haven't finished making all the changes I want to the old legacy templates, I did make some- Templates 3, 6, and 7 have changed! Secondary is now on the top wing, and 7 has been re-lined to have better distribution for genes. The template guide has been changed accordingly so those are accurate previews but the "Finished butterflies" were the old style so they are not. So please make sure you take a good look at the new templates to make sure you're choosing what you want!
Reserving a spot!!!
Reserving a spot!!!
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
Thor! :D I'm so happy to see you back!!! I am unfortunately in the middle of a lair revamp and also dead broke atm but I love your cute little butterflies! <3
Thor! :D I'm so happy to see you back!!! I am unfortunately in the middle of a lair revamp and also dead broke atm but I love your cute little butterflies! <3
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
I’d love to reserve a slot, but only if you don’t mind me filling it out tomorrow?? I’m about to fall asleep right now ;o;
I’d love to reserve a slot, but only if you don’t mind me filling it out tomorrow?? I’m about to fall asleep right now ;o;
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Koffein Your spot is reserved!

@WickedPixie OMG!!! This made me smile so much, thank you so much!!! <3

@Rahkali Absolutely! I'll grab you a spot, you can fill it in when you're ready. ^^
@Koffein Your spot is reserved!

@WickedPixie OMG!!! This made me smile so much, thank you so much!!! <3

@Rahkali Absolutely! I'll grab you a spot, you can fill it in when you're ready. ^^
@Thorium [b]Order Form[/b] [b]Dragon's BBcode: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13262266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/132623/13262266_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Template[/b]: 11 [b]Treasure/gems:[/b] Treasure 70k [b]Accent?[/b] Yes [b]Special notes:[/b] Instead of using Faelynn's tert, could you use the gold from her accent as her tertiary?
@Thorium

Order Form

Dragon's BBcode:
13262266_350.png
Template: 11
Treasure/gems: Treasure 70k
Accent? Yes
Special notes: Instead of using Faelynn's tert, could you use the gold from her accent as her tertiary?
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
I'd like to reserve a spot, please. Thank you! ^^
I'd like to reserve a spot, please. Thank you! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Valyrie I absolutely can do that. You are added to the list, thank you!

@Disillusionist Your spot is reserved when you're ready!
@Valyrie I absolutely can do that. You are added to the list, thank you!

@Disillusionist Your spot is reserved when you're ready!
Thanks for your patience! ^^ I'd like to order 3 adopts again, please. Feel free to lmk if you have any questions or concerns! Dragon's BBcode: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72652620][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/726527/72652620_350.png[/img][/url] Template: 2 Treasure/gems: treasure Accent? [yes/no] : no Special notes: Yes, a couple of modifications to secondary and tert, if it's OK-- For the secondary, would it be possible to use the redder hues of Sunset Flair? And for the tertiary, the blue highlights on Ivory Peacock? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=9&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=82&body=105&winggene=82&wings=172&tertgene=24&tert=44&element=5&eyetype=3]Here's[/url] what she looks like without her outfit. Dragon's BBcode: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37284866][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/372849/37284866_350.png[/img][/url] Template: 1 Treasure/gems: treasure Accent? [yes/no] : Yes -- would it be possible to include the ghostly white smoke and sparkles from his accent? (Just those, no need to include the flowers.) Special notes: none Dragon's BBcode: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61470985][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614710/61470985_350.png[/img][/url] Template: 8 Treasure/gems: treasure Accent? [yes/no] : no Special notes: none
Thanks for your patience! ^^ I'd like to order 3 adopts again, please. Feel free to lmk if you have any questions or concerns!

Dragon's BBcode:
72652620_350.png
Template: 2
Treasure/gems: treasure
Accent? [yes/no] : no
Special notes: Yes, a couple of modifications to secondary and tert, if it's OK--
For the secondary, would it be possible to use the redder hues of Sunset Flair?
And for the tertiary, the blue highlights on Ivory Peacock?
Here's what she looks like without her outfit.

Dragon's BBcode:
37284866_350.png
Template: 1
Accent? [yes/no] : Yes -- would it be possible to include the ghostly white smoke and sparkles from his accent? (Just those, no need to include the flowers.)
Special notes: none

Dragon's BBcode:
61470985_350.png
Template: 8
Accent? [yes/no] : no
Special notes: none
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Wonderful!! I don't have any questions at the moment, I think it'll all work just fine, but if I do have any puzzlements I'll give you a poke!
@Disillusionist Wonderful!! I don't have any questions at the moment, I think it'll all work just fine, but if I do have any puzzlements I'll give you a poke!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 100 101