Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Custom Butterflies- New Template!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 100 101
Hey everyone! I'm still working my way through the rest of the commissions but I wanted to give you a heads-up that I unfortunately have to send my computer in for a hardware issue so I'll be without it for a little bit. Hopefully the turnaround won't be too long. I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be an easy replacement job and then we'll be back in business. If something goes awry, I still have mobile so I can post an update here to let you know. I won't just disappear, promise.

Thank you for your patience!
Hey everyone! I'm still working my way through the rest of the commissions but I wanted to give you a heads-up that I unfortunately have to send my computer in for a hardware issue so I'll be without it for a little bit. Hopefully the turnaround won't be too long. I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be an easy replacement job and then we'll be back in business. If something goes awry, I still have mobile so I can post an update here to let you know. I won't just disappear, promise.

Thank you for your patience!
@Thorium Wanted to let you know that I changed my username to BlossomFox, it is Loki1607 on the pinglist.
@Thorium Wanted to let you know that I changed my username to BlossomFox, it is Loki1607 on the pinglist.
Q5eZhV2.png
@Thorium these are lovely! Do you do Banescale genes? If you have a pinglist may I be added to it please? (or is that the same thing as a waitlist??? in which case sorry >.>)

Also, my friend @TrashSiren and I are just opening up an adopt shop we're really excited about and I wanted to add some link to other cute adopts in our affiliates list - would it be alright if we listed you on our partners section?
@Thorium these are lovely! Do you do Banescale genes? If you have a pinglist may I be added to it please? (or is that the same thing as a waitlist??? in which case sorry >.>)

Also, my friend @TrashSiren and I are just opening up an adopt shop we're really excited about and I wanted to add some link to other cute adopts in our affiliates list - would it be alright if we listed you on our partners section?
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@BlossomFox Thank you for letting me know, I'll get that switched over! ^^

@WickedPixie Thank you!! I do indeed do Banescale genes, and there is a pinglist I will happily add you to!

You and @TrashSiren 's adopt shop looks adorable and awesome! I would be absolutely honored to be on your partners section. Would you mind if I returned the favor and linked to the shop in my Affiliates section? (It'll take a few days for me to set up, I don't have my computer back from the shop yet and I don't dare try to edit my main post on mobile, I'll surely mess something up. ^^; )
@BlossomFox Thank you for letting me know, I'll get that switched over! ^^

@WickedPixie Thank you!! I do indeed do Banescale genes, and there is a pinglist I will happily add you to!

You and @TrashSiren 's adopt shop looks adorable and awesome! I would be absolutely honored to be on your partners section. Would you mind if I returned the favor and linked to the shop in my Affiliates section? (It'll take a few days for me to set up, I don't have my computer back from the shop yet and I don't dare try to edit my main post on mobile, I'll surely mess something up. ^^; )
@Thorium thank you so much!

And yes, absolutely ^~^ Right now we only have the one logo but we may add another later c:
@Thorium thank you so much!

And yes, absolutely ^~^ Right now we only have the one logo but we may add another later c:
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
I finally have my poor computer back, so I can get back to work on the butterflies. Sorry about that, everyone!

@WickedPixie I have updated the Affiliates section now to include your banner!

I finally have my poor computer back, so I can get back to work on the butterflies. Sorry about that, everyone!

@WickedPixie I have updated the Affiliates section now to include your banner!

These are so so pretty! I'd love to be added to the pinglist ^^
These are so so pretty! I'd love to be added to the pinglist ^^
47018780_aXHVazmsVPt3a30.png3f3c4c9ef2ed23e22d8cfe4de42dd06a7832ab91.png
Please add to pinglist :)
Please add to pinglist :)
@Alauda @BottledLightning

Thank you so much! You are both added to the pinglist. ^^
@Alauda @BottledLightning

Thank you so much! You are both added to the pinglist. ^^
@Evet
I was going into your dragon's bio to get a better look at the skin but...well... she's not wearing one anymore and she seems to be up for auction now? I know there was a long delay due to my computer troubles; since you're selling this dragon would you prefer to choose a different one for your butterfly? You are pre-paid for one butterfly with an accent.
@Evet
I was going into your dragon's bio to get a better look at the skin but...well... she's not wearing one anymore and she seems to be up for auction now? I know there was a long delay due to my computer troubles; since you're selling this dragon would you prefer to choose a different one for your butterfly? You are pre-paid for one butterfly with an accent.
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 100 101