Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Imperial Grace] - Closed
@SummerStorm
It's a bit hard to find time for these in my current situation, but I'll try to plan openings for different times in future! :') I'll also take more than 10 orders once I have all the genes done, so openings will be longer too. Sorry that you missed it this time!
@SummerStorm
It's a bit hard to find time for these in my current situation, but I'll try to plan openings for different times in future! :') I'll also take more than 10 orders once I have all the genes done, so openings will be longer too. Sorry that you missed it this time!
@Ironandwine can I be added to your pinglists please? These are beautiful!
@Ironandwine can I be added to your pinglists please? These are beautiful!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@IronAndWine
Ping list, please! Your art is absolutely gorgeous! *A*
@IronAndWine
Ping list, please! Your art is absolutely gorgeous! *A*
tumblr_ojgyb5QQPP1r2zv3vo1_500.png
@Ithika @Dela
Thanks you two!! I've put you on the pinglist! :)
@Ithika @Dela
Thanks you two!! I've put you on the pinglist! :)
@IronAndWine These are beautiful! Please ping me for future slots. :)
@IronAndWine These are beautiful! Please ping me for future slots. :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Nerada
Hello there! o/
Just wanted to remind you of the slot you claimed! Still need the order form of your dragon so I can start drawing! :)
@Nerada
Hello there! o/
Just wanted to remind you of the slot you claimed! Still need the order form of your dragon so I can start drawing! :)
@IronAndWine

I'd like to be on the pinglist :3
@IronAndWine

I'd like to be on the pinglist :3
ggSacIA.gifk3OPLc9.gif
@IronandWine Thankyou so much for your patience with me! Once again I really apologise for the delay. [quote][center][i][b]SALT[/i][/b][/center] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31700422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317005/31700422_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Direction:[/b] Left, please! [b]Gene- & Color Changes:[/b] No gene changes, but is it possible to add a slight sheen or scale texture to his Underbelly? This is because Salt has particularly smooth under scales, similar to some aquatic creatures. If only the sheen is possible or not at all, I understand! [b]Colour of Pawpads:[/b] Dark blue like the Water eyes, please! [b]Specific Size:[/b] Could I please have a copy of the original size and a smaller size that could fit in an FR signature? It's okay if only one size is preffered! [b]Would you like to stay on the pinglist?:[/b] Absolutely! [b]Additional:[/b] Salt is blind, so I would love to have this reflected by him having pale to white pupils instead of the typical black. Thanks again! [/quote]
@IronandWine

Thankyou so much for your patience with me! Once again I really apologise for the delay.
Quote:
SALT
Dragon Image:
31700422_350.png

Direction: Left, please!
Gene- & Color Changes: No gene changes, but is it possible to add a slight sheen or scale texture to his Underbelly? This is because Salt has particularly smooth under scales, similar to some aquatic creatures. If only the sheen is possible or not at all, I understand!
Colour of Pawpads: Dark blue like the Water eyes, please!
Specific Size: Could I please have a copy of the original size and a smaller size that could fit in an FR signature? It's okay if only one size is preffered!
Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: Absolutely!
Additional: Salt is blind, so I would love to have this reflected by him having pale to white pupils instead of the typical black. Thanks again!
bamboo_phytocat.png 2OTuj7X.png
@IronAndWine please ping for future slots! these are stunning.
@IronAndWine please ping for future slots! these are stunning.
yfM68XN.gif
@IronAndWine I'm a terrible person, I'm sorry it took me so long! (If It's been too long I can wait until you open again) Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=100155&tab=dragon&did=16889999][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=10&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=66&auth=2d893e8d33f66da11b1755f57a0b1854616bfb38&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Direction: Right! Gene- & Color Changes: She currently has smoke but... above is scry with runes instead. Color of Pawpads: Maybe the purply color from the butterfly? Specific Size: N/A (I like that you offer the sizes you do!) Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: Pff, of course! Additional: Could her nose be teal too? Kinda like her antlerhorns would be with runes? *throws hearts at you*
@IronAndWine I'm a terrible person, I'm sorry it took me so long! (If It's been too long I can wait until you open again)

Dragon Image:
dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=10&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=66&auth=2d893e8d33f66da11b1755f57a0b1854616bfb38&dummyext=prev.png

Direction: Right!
Gene- & Color Changes: She currently has smoke but... above is scry with runes instead.
Color of Pawpads: Maybe the purply color from the butterfly?
Specific Size: N/A (I like that you offer the sizes you do!)
Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: Pff, of course!
Additional: Could her nose be teal too? Kinda like her antlerhorns would be with runes?

*throws hearts at you*