Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] Wyrmilius' (not so) mini adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
@Wyrmilius I want a slot, and would like to know how much in total for a pet/but/stained skydancer. Omg, these are gorgeous!
Edit: I am stupid and wanted to grab a spot in case they're limited before scrolling up to the front page. I can actually read and will edit this with a filled out form soon.
@Wyrmilius I want a slot, and would like to know how much in total for a pet/but/stained skydancer. Omg, these are gorgeous!
Edit: I am stupid and wanted to grab a spot in case they're limited before scrolling up to the front page. I can actually read and will edit this with a filled out form soon.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@Wyrmilius

Dragon image: Click here!
Payment method: Gems!
Genes: Giraffe / Peregrine / Thylacine
Any new gene?: Yes! Thylacine
Eye Color: Arcane
Total cost: 210G
Anything else?: He's an XYX so the Thylacine might be hard to see, sorry! Also here is what he looks like w apparel (I know you don't draw apparel, just thought I'd show you in case it helps somehow lmao). He's my alien boy.
@Wyrmilius

Dragon image: Click here!
Payment method: Gems!
Genes: Giraffe / Peregrine / Thylacine
Any new gene?: Yes! Thylacine
Eye Color: Arcane
Total cost: 210G
Anything else?: He's an XYX so the Thylacine might be hard to see, sorry! Also here is what he looks like w apparel (I know you don't draw apparel, just thought I'd show you in case it helps somehow lmao). He's my alien boy.
WYLy2Ui.gif
[size=2]@Wyrmilius [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26641387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266414/26641387_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure [b]Genes:[/b] cherub, toxin, thylacine [b]Any new gene?:[/b] yes; toxin and thylacine [b]Eye Color:[/b] ice/white [b]Total cost:[/b] 150kt base + 40kt genes = [i]190kt![/i] [b]Anything else?:[/b] can you please ping me for any new breeds? c:
@Wyrmilius

Dragon image:
26641387_350.png

Payment method: treasure
Genes: cherub, toxin, thylacine
Any new gene?: yes; toxin and thylacine
Eye Color: ice/white
Total cost: 150kt base + 40kt genes = 190kt!
Anything else?: can you please ping me for any new breeds? c:
hn5xCVk.png
uuuuh so pretty but way too expensive for my moth filled wallet :S have a good luck bump though
uuuuh so pretty but way too expensive for my moth filled wallet :S have a good luck bump though
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
friendly bump. very beautiful work.
friendly bump. very beautiful work.
af0231562e2fd316f2c9e094c43e6943a0d7e810.png
@Mesai
Added! ^^

@Bui
He looks nice *.*
Leaf is my favorite. You can send payment now, as I have giraffe and peregrine already done, he should be ready really soon ;D

@Ichored
Added to pinglist! And also Bui before you ordered already dragon with thylacine so total for you will be 170kt (: Same as above, you can send payment now, he will be ready soonish~
@Mesai
Added! ^^

@Bui
He looks nice *.*
Leaf is my favorite. You can send payment now, as I have giraffe and peregrine already done, he should be ready really soon ;D

@Ichored
Added to pinglist! And also Bui before you ordered already dragon with thylacine so total for you will be 170kt (: Same as above, you can send payment now, he will be ready soonish~
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop | Art Shop
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time so sometimes I might reply a bit late!
@faraway
Don't sweat it ;D Pet/butt/stained will be 170kt/210g as butterfly I have already done
@faraway
Don't sweat it ;D Pet/butt/stained will be 170kt/210g as butterfly I have already done
@Wyrmilius

actually I'd like a slot but I dont see the genes my dragon has listed.
hes iri/shimi and scales. I see scales. what would you charge for him?
@Wyrmilius

actually I'd like a slot but I dont see the genes my dragon has listed.
hes iri/shimi and scales. I see scales. what would you charge for him?
af0231562e2fd316f2c9e094c43e6943a0d7e810.png
@kelsey3478
In that case it would be 150kt base + 40kt for new genes (Iri/shim) -> 190kt
@kelsey3478
In that case it would be 150kt base + 40kt for new genes (Iri/shim) -> 190kt
[size=2]@Wyrmilius here is the filled out form. I'll send you a CR with the treasure in a second. Please add me to your pinglist, so that I can order more adopts when you open again and I have more spare gems/treasure to spend on adopts. [b]Dragon image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=e907f36f34b50096492257bc2ba8ddfe97baf83b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure [b]Genes:[/b] petals / butterfly /stained [b]Any new gene?:[/b] Yes, Petals! [b]Eye Color:[/b] Wind [b]Total cost:[/b] 170kT [b]Anything else?:[/b] These adopts are amazing!♥
@Wyrmilius here is the filled out form. I'll send you a CR with the treasure in a second. Please add me to your pinglist, so that I can order more adopts when you open again and I have more spare gems/treasure to spend on adopts.

Dragon image:
dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=e907f36f34b50096492257bc2ba8ddfe97baf83b&dummyext=prev.png
Payment method: treasure
Genes: petals / butterfly /stained
Any new gene?: Yes, Petals!
Eye Color: Wind
Total cost: 170kT
Anything else?: These adopts are amazing!♥
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50