Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ragnarokhound's Dragon Fans! {SlotsFull}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ragnarokhound [b]Dragon Name[/b] : Lytal [b]Pic or link to your dragon[/b] : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26637586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266376/26637586_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Tassel? (y/n)[/b] : y [b]Big, Standard, and/or Signature Size[/b] :big [b]Payment Total (t/g)[/b] : i think 30k tr. [b]Comments/Questions[/b] : this fans are really awesome, i hope there are still slots open:)
@ragnarokhound

Dragon Name : Lytal
Pic or link to your dragon :
26637586_350.png

Tassel? (y/n) : y
Big, Standard, and/or Signature Size :big
Payment Total (t/g) : i think 30k tr.
Comments/Questions : this fans are really awesome, i hope there are still slots open:)
lightf1.png22380.png

White Prism Clan
FR+9 hours
Altus Pearl Breeder
22380.pnglightf2.png
[color=#65697f]@ragnarokhound [b]Dragon Name[/b] : Song [b]Pic or link to your dragon[/b] : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24/2378_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Tassel? (y/n)[/b] : Yes [b]Big, Standard, and/or Signature Size[/b] : Could I get all three? [b]Payment Total (t/g)[/b] : 30kT [b]Comments/Questions[/b] : If I decide I like hers better without a tassel after all, would I be able to come back and ask for it to be removed for some treasure, or would I have to order the fan again at full price? [b]Dragon Name[/b] : Aerevos [b]Pic or link to your dragon[/b] : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=118168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1182/118168_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Tassel? (y/n)[/b] : Yes [b]Big, Standard, and/or Signature Size[/b] : Could I get all three? [b]Payment Total (t/g)[/b] : 30kT [b]Comments/Questions[/b] : Let me know if it costs extra to get multiple fan sizes. x: I don't mind paying a bit more. ^^
@ragnarokhound

Dragon Name : Song

2378_350.png

Tassel? (y/n) : Yes
Big, Standard, and/or Signature Size : Could I get all three?
Payment Total (t/g) : 30kT
Comments/Questions : If I decide I like hers better without a tassel after all, would I be able to come back and ask for it to be removed for some treasure, or would I have to order the fan again at full price?

Dragon Name : Aerevos

118168_350.png

Tassel? (y/n) : Yes
Big, Standard, and/or Signature Size : Could I get all three?
Payment Total (t/g) : 30kT
Comments/Questions :

Let me know if it costs extra to get multiple fan sizes. x: I don't mind paying a bit more. ^^

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
@ragnarokhound

can you add me to your pinglist? Thanks ^-^
@ragnarokhound

can you add me to your pinglist? Thanks ^-^
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Gowenna

Yup yup! I've got you added to the slots :)

@Xaishi

You don't have to reorder! If you decide you'd prefer it without the tassel just let me know and I'll send that version to you. And it doesn't cost any extra for multiple sizes :) You've been added to the slots!

@Apfelobst

Yes! You've been added to the pinglist. :)

And with that, slots are full! I'll be sending everyone their fans as they're finished. Thank you everyone!
@Gowenna

Yup yup! I've got you added to the slots :)

@Xaishi

You don't have to reorder! If you decide you'd prefer it without the tassel just let me know and I'll send that version to you. And it doesn't cost any extra for multiple sizes :) You've been added to the slots!

@Apfelobst

Yes! You've been added to the pinglist. :)

And with that, slots are full! I'll be sending everyone their fans as they're finished. Thank you everyone!
take flight
GiKj6f3.gif
burn bright
@ragnarokhound aww could I please get a ping when you have open slots again? Thanks <3
@ragnarokhound aww could I please get a ping when you have open slots again? Thanks <3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld

You've been added to the pinglist! :)
@sQld

You've been added to the pinglist! :)
take flight
GiKj6f3.gif
burn bright
@Ragnarokhound - Ooh alrighty! Thanks! :D I'll go ahead and send payment. ^^
@Ragnarokhound - Ooh alrighty! Thanks! :D I'll go ahead and send payment. ^^

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
@ragnarokhound
Hello. I just wanted to ask if it would be possible to re-send you the treasure via a message instead of the Crossroads. That way, we wouldn´t risk me accidentally spending it and not having it when you want to collect! *is horrible with being constantly broke* >.>
@ragnarokhound
Hello. I just wanted to ask if it would be possible to re-send you the treasure via a message instead of the Crossroads. That way, we wouldn´t risk me accidentally spending it and not having it when you want to collect! *is horrible with being constantly broke* >.>
@Morigan

That's totally fine! If you'd prefer to do that, just cancel the crossroads and send me a message with a subject like "Fan Payment" or something. *understands being constantly broke >.<*
@Morigan

That's totally fine! If you'd prefer to do that, just cancel the crossroads and send me a message with a subject like "Fan Payment" or something. *understands being constantly broke >.<*
take flight
GiKj6f3.gif
burn bright
@ragnarokhound
Haha, awesome! If everything goes well, you´ll meet the reason for my current brokenness eventually. He´ll need a fan, too. ;D
@ragnarokhound
Haha, awesome! If everything goes well, you´ll meet the reason for my current brokenness eventually. He´ll need a fan, too. ;D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7