Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ragnarokhound's Dragon Fans! {SlotsFull}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Drytil

Ah, thank you so much! u////u You've been added to the slots and the pinglist, and I'll be getting to work on Poison and Toxin after I've finished with previously sponsored genes!

@Fenixinka

Thank you so much! I'm happy to be here :3 You've been added to the slots.

@Apothecaria

Yup, it's definitely possible to get all 3 sizes. :) And no worries! Poison and Toxin have been sponsored already, so that leaves Skink, Spinner, and Runes. Let me know if you'd still like to sponsor them!

In treasure it would be 30kt + 30kt + 30kt + 15kt + 15kt + 15kt = 135kt
And in gems it would be 33g + 33g + 33g + 17g + 17g + 17g = 150g

...and with that slots are full! Thanks so much everyone!
@Drytil

Ah, thank you so much! u////u You've been added to the slots and the pinglist, and I'll be getting to work on Poison and Toxin after I've finished with previously sponsored genes!

@Fenixinka

Thank you so much! I'm happy to be here :3 You've been added to the slots.

@Apothecaria

Yup, it's definitely possible to get all 3 sizes. :) And no worries! Poison and Toxin have been sponsored already, so that leaves Skink, Spinner, and Runes. Let me know if you'd still like to sponsor them!

In treasure it would be 30kt + 30kt + 30kt + 15kt + 15kt + 15kt = 135kt
And in gems it would be 33g + 33g + 33g + 17g + 17g + 17g = 150g

...and with that slots are full! Thanks so much everyone!
take flight
GiKj6f3.gif
burn bright
@ragnarokhound , I would definitely like to sponsor them! ^.^
@ragnarokhound , I would definitely like to sponsor them! ^.^
NLdJQtw.png
@Apothecaria

Awesome! I've got that noted on your slot, and I'll get started on those genes after previously sponsored ones are finished. :)
@Apothecaria

Awesome! I've got that noted on your slot, and I'll get started on those genes after previously sponsored ones are finished. :)
take flight
GiKj6f3.gif
burn bright
@ragnarokhound
Hi! These are really pretty. (No surprise there since it´s you doing them.) Could you put me on the pinglist, please?

...and... *whispers anxiously* also ping me if you reopen that other shop, please? Even if this is likely not the right place to ask about that. >.>
@ragnarokhound
Hi! These are really pretty. (No surprise there since it´s you doing them.) Could you put me on the pinglist, please?

...and... *whispers anxiously* also ping me if you reopen that other shop, please? Even if this is likely not the right place to ask about that. >.>
@Morigan

Ah, thank you so much! I'll definitely get you added to the pinglist. I've been a little swamped by Real Life right now, since I'm a university student, but once I finish the last set of genes I'll be able to reopen. Hoping to do that by this weekend!

And oh wow, I can't believe anyone still remembers that old shop >.> I'm so flattered! I'm not sure if I ever will reopen that one if only because of the number of genes that have come out since then, and doing apparel/skins quickly overwhelmed me @.@ That being said, if I ever do reopen, you'll be the first to know! Thank you again!
@Morigan

Ah, thank you so much! I'll definitely get you added to the pinglist. I've been a little swamped by Real Life right now, since I'm a university student, but once I finish the last set of genes I'll be able to reopen. Hoping to do that by this weekend!

And oh wow, I can't believe anyone still remembers that old shop >.> I'm so flattered! I'm not sure if I ever will reopen that one if only because of the number of genes that have come out since then, and doing apparel/skins quickly overwhelmed me @.@ That being said, if I ever do reopen, you'll be the first to know! Thank you again!
take flight
GiKj6f3.gif
burn bright
@ragnarokhound
Of course. School year´s slowly coming to a close and life bites. XD Good luck with that and no stress with this!

But of course! The eggs ruled, but I get it. It was a lot of work, I´m sure. Even if you decided to discontinue the apparel and skin/accent options, though, I think you´d still have customers enough. The greatest appeal, there as well as here, is the way you are able to design the genes afterall. ^.^

On the gene design note... How the heckie do you make genes look better than they do on the actual dragons? :O I mean... Eyespot is the best example. I don´t do Eyespot. I hate Eyespot. Except on your fans, here it looks amazing.
@ragnarokhound
Of course. School year´s slowly coming to a close and life bites. XD Good luck with that and no stress with this!

But of course! The eggs ruled, but I get it. It was a lot of work, I´m sure. Even if you decided to discontinue the apparel and skin/accent options, though, I think you´d still have customers enough. The greatest appeal, there as well as here, is the way you are able to design the genes afterall. ^.^

On the gene design note... How the heckie do you make genes look better than they do on the actual dragons? :O I mean... Eyespot is the best example. I don´t do Eyespot. I hate Eyespot. Except on your fans, here it looks amazing.
@Morigan

Oh gosh, thank you so much, that's so nice to hear! ^///^

It helps that what I'm making is much smaller than the dragons, and I have way fewer bases to make genes for. I'm also taking someone else's design and adapting it, so I have the chance to see what's good about the design and refine it. It can be really difficult to pull off a complex design, and these fans take the complex designs the FR crew makes and simplifies them, which can make them look a little better, haha

And I'm really glad you like the Eye Spots design! The way these fans are set up, the secondary genes are really what get showcased, so I'm happy that even a gene you don't usually like looks good to you! :)
@Morigan

Oh gosh, thank you so much, that's so nice to hear! ^///^

It helps that what I'm making is much smaller than the dragons, and I have way fewer bases to make genes for. I'm also taking someone else's design and adapting it, so I have the chance to see what's good about the design and refine it. It can be really difficult to pull off a complex design, and these fans take the complex designs the FR crew makes and simplifies them, which can make them look a little better, haha

And I'm really glad you like the Eye Spots design! The way these fans are set up, the secondary genes are really what get showcased, so I'm happy that even a gene you don't usually like looks good to you! :)
take flight
GiKj6f3.gif
burn bright
@ragnarokhound
You´re very welcome. :3

That does actually make a lot of sense. I suppose it can´t be easy to come up with a design that can be adapted for all the wingtypes, especially since they are so different between breeds.
@ragnarokhound
You´re very welcome. :3

That does actually make a lot of sense. I suppose it can´t be easy to come up with a design that can be adapted for all the wingtypes, especially since they are so different between breeds.
@ragnarokhound
Hello! May I be added to your pinglist please? I love these adopts!! You incorporate the genes so well into the fans!
@ragnarokhound
Hello! May I be added to your pinglist please? I love these adopts!! You incorporate the genes so well into the fans!
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
@DragonDawn

Thank you so much! And you've been added :)
@DragonDawn

Thank you so much! And you've been added :)
take flight
GiKj6f3.gif
burn bright
1 2 3 4 5 6 7