Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sitting Pretty Tundras [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 306 307
Aww, Zahi looks so cute... Thank you, @idlewildly [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Aww, Zahi looks so cute... Thank you, @idlewildly
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
Thank you, he looks awesome, as always [emoji=tundra love size=1]
Thank you, he looks awesome, as always
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@idlewildly oh my word Jax has never looked so good. Very much obliged, I love it!! [emoji=tundra love size=1]
@idlewildly oh my word Jax has never looked so good. Very much obliged, I love it!!
QDUbuEp.png
[color=#e56f0a]@Cathat @Rashakiro @hakuraimaru You're very welcome! Glad you like 'em! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] BTW, haku – I love your current avatar and hope to one day get to adoptify her as well! ^^
@Cathat @Rashakiro @hakuraimaru
You're very welcome! Glad you like 'em!

BTW, haku – I love your current avatar and hope to one day get to adoptify her as well! ^^
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@idlewildly aw thank you!!! I love her too :3 I'll definitely keep your shop bookmarked and will come back for her sometime in the future!!
@idlewildly aw thank you!!! I love her too :3 I'll definitely keep your shop bookmarked and will come back for her sometime in the future!!
QDUbuEp.png
[center][color=#e56f0a][size=2]@MountainBlossom @IndecisiveOCD @Charbee @lilastar @CrystalBlossom @StayingBehind @Blushunt @ohmaxi @ZoranaDragon @duckyallstar @AwkwardAngel @Genevra @Ithaca @mokalynn @PrinceRaven @EarthPuppies @timetot @Huntess @SpaghettiFlyer @EchoGhost10100 @Heart @bonibaru @Avoria @SweetToothArt @CorpseFedFirefly @AmTheDino @Kaial @Miakemi @Shpore @Faeninaa @After @Sleepery @FadedDreams @LittleDoctor @PoshPie @Welgan @Osmodeus @RenegadeTalonz @Loreka @ineedhelp @crimsonpixie @Suibne @quillflight @Crim @Gravebloom @Pressia @Niathria @eggosaur @Aikoll @mistygold[/size] [color=#e56f0a][size=2]@ReadingHell @ObsidianMage @Lesaya @HeavyRoads @Jaspernoir @Meyoline @SleepyDrago @Flurries[/size] [size=4][b]Open for the Brightshine Jubilee! Come get your tuns for Tablets! :D [item=Immaculate Tablet][item=Immaculate Tablet][item=Immaculate Tablet][item=Immaculate Tablet][item=Immaculate Tablet]
@MountainBlossom @IndecisiveOCD @Charbee @lilastar @CrystalBlossom @StayingBehind @Blushunt @ohmaxi @ZoranaDragon @duckyallstar @AwkwardAngel @Genevra @Ithaca @mokalynn @PrinceRaven @EarthPuppies @timetot @Huntess @SpaghettiFlyer @EchoGhost10100 @Heart @bonibaru @Avoria @SweetToothArt @CorpseFedFirefly @AmTheDino @Kaial @Miakemi @Shpore @Faeninaa @After @Sleepery @FadedDreams @LittleDoctor @PoshPie @Welgan @Osmodeus @RenegadeTalonz @Loreka @ineedhelp @crimsonpixie @Suibne @quillflight @Crim @Gravebloom @Pressia @Niathria @eggosaur @Aikoll @mistygold
@ReadingHell @ObsidianMage @Lesaya @HeavyRoads @Jaspernoir @Meyoline @SleepyDrago @Flurries

Open for the Brightshine Jubilee! Come get your tuns for Tablets! :D

Immaculate Tablet Immaculate Tablet Immaculate Tablet Immaculate Tablet Immaculate Tablet
@idlewildly [b]Dragon name:[/b] Honey [b]Dragon ID:[/b] 47706516 [b]Dragon BBCode image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47706516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477066/47706516_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Paint/Piebald/Stained (what she has) [b]Facial expression:[/b] Smiley! [b]With or without fangs?:[/b] With, please! [b]Facing direction:[/b] Right [b]Eye type:[/b] Uncommon [b]Payment type:[/b] Tablets! Please let me know if you need anything else from me! ^^
@idlewildly
Dragon name: Honey
Dragon ID: 47706516
Dragon BBCode image:
47706516_350.png

Genes: Paint/Piebald/Stained (what she has)
Facial expression: Smiley!
With or without fangs?: With, please!
Facing direction: Right
Eye type: Uncommon
Payment type: Tablets!

Please let me know if you need anything else from me! ^^
x6eYIN8.png
@idlewildly It looks like this might actually be the last tundra baby I can commission until more genes become available ^_^;;;;; which sorta stinks because I love your art/adopts so much! In any case, here is Serania, and I'll be sending the tablet payment via PM shortly :D Thanks again! [b]Dragon name:[/b] Serania [b]Dragon ID:[/b] 50121983 [b]Dragon BBCode image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50121983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501220/50121983_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Current [b]Facial expression:[/b] Smiley [b]With or without fangs?:[/b] without [b]Facing direction:[/b] Left [b]Eye type:[/b] Wind common [b]Payment type:[/b] tablets
@idlewildly

It looks like this might actually be the last tundra baby I can commission until more genes become available ^_^;;;;; which sorta stinks because I love your art/adopts so much! In any case, here is Serania, and I'll be sending the tablet payment via PM shortly :D Thanks again!

Dragon name: Serania
Dragon ID: 50121983
Dragon BBCode image:

50121983_350.png

Genes: Current
Facial expression: Smiley
With or without fangs?: without
Facing direction: Left
Eye type: Wind common
Payment type: tablets
EGjlGzP.png
@Aikoll @Meyoline
Hello and welcome! Putting you on the list! Aikoll, you may PM me the tablets. Meyoline, you're waaay ahead. :D
@Aikoll @Meyoline
Hello and welcome! Putting you on the list! Aikoll, you may PM me the tablets. Meyoline, you're waaay ahead. :D
[center]@idlewildly [b]Dragon name:[/b] August [b]Dragon ID:[/b] 51473049 [b]Dragon BBCode image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51473049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514731/51473049_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Clown/Shimmer [b]Facial expression:[/b] Smiley [b]With or without fangs?:[/b] With fangs! [b]Facing direction:[/b] Facing right please! [b]Eye type:[/b] Wind common [b]Payment type:[/b] Festival Currency! I’ll add in a mixed payment of 10g for the Shimmer.[/center]
@idlewildly
Dragon name: August
Dragon ID: 51473049
Dragon BBCode image:
51473049_350.png

Genes: Clown/Shimmer
Facial expression: Smiley
With or without fangs?: With fangs!
Facing direction: Facing right please!
Eye type: Wind common
Payment type: Festival Currency! I’ll add in a mixed payment of 10g for the Shimmer.
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 306 307