Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Auries' Adopt!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 120
boops
boops
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@imperia here's your first boy! ill get the other done as soon as I have the time! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/0DTbm1W.png[/img]
@imperia

here's your first boy! ill get the other done as soon as I have the time! :)

0DTbm1W.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Ahh thank you so much, he looks amazing!! I love him! <3 Can't wait to see Venril when you get around to him as well~

Also, are you cool with me resizing the image a little? I'd like to put it where the familiar in his bio is as a small portrait without it shooting his would-be bio off to the far right too much :) If not, 100% understand and that's okay too!
@Auries

Ahh thank you so much, he looks amazing!! I love him! <3 Can't wait to see Venril when you get around to him as well~

Also, are you cool with me resizing the image a little? I'd like to put it where the familiar in his bio is as a small portrait without it shooting his would-be bio off to the far right too much :) If not, 100% understand and that's okay too!
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
@imperia
I am totally cool with you resizing and doing whatever with it, as long as my watermark stays in place!
@imperia
I am totally cool with you resizing and doing whatever with it, as long as my watermark stays in place!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Excellent, thanks for letting me know! I'll make sure the watermark stays as it is, and the image also linked to your profile alongside :)
@Auries

Excellent, thanks for letting me know! I'll make sure the watermark stays as it is, and the image also linked to your profile alongside :)
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
@Imperia here's your other boy! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/w3F4I8L.png[/img]
@Imperia here's your other boy! :)

w3F4I8L.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries Hi! Thought I'd finally order after oogling for so long! [quote=Auries, Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] VeiledOverdose [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10915376] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109154/10915376_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Takashi / #10915376 [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] Ice, and he has Rare Ice eyes [b]Any apparel or accents?[/b] None, unless you do apparel that is already finished for the base without a huge cost xD; [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems! [b]*ONLY APPLICABLE FOR SKYDANCER BASE* Head gem colour:[/b] The colour it is already, so, Silver :'3 [/quote]
@Auries

Hi! Thought I'd finally order after oogling for so long!
Auries, Order Form wrote:
Username: VeiledOverdose
Dragon Image:

10915376_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Takashi / #10915376
Dragon element/Eye colour: Ice, and he has Rare Ice eyes
Any apparel or accents? None, unless you do apparel that is already finished for the base without a huge cost xD;
Payment Method: Gems!
*ONLY APPLICABLE FOR SKYDANCER BASE* Head gem colour: The colour it is already, so, Silver :'3
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@VeiledOverdose Hey! so your boy will only be base price since the genes are done! :) I don't think i'll add any apparel if that's good for you (he's such a busy boy ahh)

anyways, that will be 240 gems! :)
@VeiledOverdose Hey! so your boy will only be base price since the genes are done! :) I don't think i'll add any apparel if that's good for you (he's such a busy boy ahh)

anyways, that will be 240 gems! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Okay c: That's all good! It's okay to send payment now, yes?~
@Auries

Okay c: That's all good! It's okay to send payment now, yes?~
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@VeiledOverdose go ahead! :D it will be completed shortly!
@VeiledOverdose go ahead! :D it will be completed shortly!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 120