Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Celtic Knot Pixels [Re-Opened!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@IronPen
Your dragon is amazing :o
Are you asking for something the width of the bio, or just a single image? If it's a bio I'd recommend 2 high, a single image and I'd say 3.
A small stationary flame will be 2k, 4k for multiple or a large flame. An animated flame will be somewhere between 6k and 10k depending on how many frames it needs and how big the flame is. Please let me know what you want!

Additionally, do you mind if I sell you something and then play around with it and change things to put it in my examples? I won't charge you for anything more than your request, but this order has potential to be turned into something really neat but expensive.
@IronPen
Your dragon is amazing :o
Are you asking for something the width of the bio, or just a single image? If it's a bio I'd recommend 2 high, a single image and I'd say 3.
A small stationary flame will be 2k, 4k for multiple or a large flame. An animated flame will be somewhere between 6k and 10k depending on how many frames it needs and how big the flame is. Please let me know what you want!

Additionally, do you mind if I sell you something and then play around with it and change things to put it in my examples? I won't charge you for anything more than your request, but this order has potential to be turned into something really neat but expensive.
37fae7ca97bc1b948338fcd7e8cd402e100ac8f0.png
@otherfireangel I'm asking about this bit: if a 3x3 would fit under it, I usually put smaller adopts under there instead of under the bio itself. See [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=138161&tab=dragon&did=16933773]Pestle[/url]'s bio for example. [img]http://i.imgur.com/xAqDFUI.gif[/img] One stationary flame sounds great! And sell what? I'm all ears.
@otherfireangel
I'm asking about this bit: if a 3x3 would fit under it, I usually put smaller adopts under there instead of under the bio itself. See Pestle's bio for example.
xAqDFUI.gif

One stationary flame sounds great! And sell what? I'm all ears.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
A 3x3 at 100% of its size is 33 pixels along each side. It's tiny. You could probably fit one at 200% easily.
One stationary flame it is!
What I meant was I'd sell you this knot for your dragon's bio, then I would edit it into something flashier and post it under "Examples" in the top post, at no charge to you. (That would, of course, make it available to anyone to save on their own computer, but I don't care.)

3x3 units = 9
9 units x 5kt = 45kt
45k + 2k flame = 47kt
Your total is 47kt!
@IronPen
A 3x3 at 100% of its size is 33 pixels along each side. It's tiny. You could probably fit one at 200% easily.
One stationary flame it is!
What I meant was I'd sell you this knot for your dragon's bio, then I would edit it into something flashier and post it under "Examples" in the top post, at no charge to you. (That would, of course, make it available to anyone to save on their own computer, but I don't care.)

3x3 units = 9
9 units x 5kt = 45kt
45k + 2k flame = 47kt
Your total is 47kt!
@otherfireangel
Oh my, I knew 5k was gonna cost a lot but I hadn't htought that much, that's all my treasure, can we go with the 2x2 instead? Sorry it's just I gotta save for a lair expansion and if I get another for his brother I don't want be broke. and sure, I don't mind.
@otherfireangel
Oh my, I knew 5k was gonna cost a lot but I hadn't htought that much, that's all my treasure, can we go with the 2x2 instead? Sorry it's just I gotta save for a lair expansion and if I get another for his brother I don't want be broke. and sure, I don't mind.
@IronPen
Okay!
2x2 = 4
4x5k = 20k
20k + 2k = 22k treasure.
@IronPen
Okay!
2x2 = 4
4x5k = 20k
20k + 2k = 22k treasure.
@IronPen Here it is! 100% (40 px tall by 23 px wide) [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/341989f788bcb9f08ddddea20c95810a/tumblr_onwhhzEPTT1rdacfto3_75sq.png[/img] 200% (80 px tall by 46 px wide) [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/937fb59a5d9a8afc801f8bc0bf6351fe/tumblr_onwhhzEPTT1rdacfto2_100.png[/img] 400% (160 px tall by 92 px wide) [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/6cadc710653cd97efcee928063fdfda8/tumblr_onwhhzEPTT1rdacfto1_100.png[/img]
@IronPen
Here it is!

100% (40 px tall by 23 px wide)
tumblr_onwhhzEPTT1rdacfto3_75sq.png
200% (80 px tall by 46 px wide)
tumblr_onwhhzEPTT1rdacfto2_100.png
400% (160 px tall by 92 px wide)
tumblr_onwhhzEPTT1rdacfto1_100.png
@otherfireangel
Yay! Thank you! ping me when you get that example you wanted to post done too please!
@otherfireangel
Yay! Thank you! ping me when you get that example you wanted to post done too please!
@otherfireangel

Your Username: VagabondSentinel
Colors: greys/muted blues (see theme/inspo)
Theme/Style/Inspiration: Larkivite
Units: I'm not sure how many units it is, but I'd like to get a border/ruler similar to the one you did for StygianForm here, if possible, with a width of no more than 500 px. I'm a little unclear on how many pixels each unit you use is, however.
Extras: Shading and maybe just a little larkivite stone in the middle instead of a diamond, if that's something you can do
Payment Method: depending on price and your conversion rate, I can do treasure, gems, or mixed.
@otherfireangel

Your Username: VagabondSentinel
Colors: greys/muted blues (see theme/inspo)
Theme/Style/Inspiration: Larkivite
Units: I'm not sure how many units it is, but I'd like to get a border/ruler similar to the one you did for StygianForm here, if possible, with a width of no more than 500 px. I'm a little unclear on how many pixels each unit you use is, however.
Extras: Shading and maybe just a little larkivite stone in the middle instead of a diamond, if that's something you can do
Payment Method: depending on price and your conversion rate, I can do treasure, gems, or mixed.
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
@otherfireangel These are amazing! I was wondering if my clan symbol would be something you could do? This is the original: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6b887b2bf64e6dc150a8daf8497e2357/tumblr_oj2yvuPC9q1vow47zo1_250.png[/img] But this is my latest [s]and sloppy[/s] drawing of it: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ee2b165f94a6e56c0d5f0618b889129e/tumblr_ony5msi3vx1vow47zo1_100.jpg[/img] Whatever you could manage, it would be fantastic, since my clan leaders are inspired by Macbeth. Just as long as it held the same kind of shapes, it'll be perfect! But I figured I should ask before filling out a form
@otherfireangel

These are amazing! I was wondering if my clan symbol would be something you could do?
This is the original:
tumblr_oj2yvuPC9q1vow47zo1_250.png

But this is my latest and sloppy drawing of it:
tumblr_ony5msi3vx1vow47zo1_100.jpg

Whatever you could manage, it would be fantastic, since my clan leaders are inspired by Macbeth. Just as long as it held the same kind of shapes, it'll be perfect! But I figured I should ask before filling out a form
@VagabondSentinel
Size in pixels is determined like this:
((number of units in one dimension) x 10) + 3
This is because each unit is 11 pixels, but they overlap by one pixel, so each one after the first is only 10. I add one pixel of blank space to either side, hence the adding 3 at the end.
So 500 pixels wide would be 49 units. For what you're describing, I'd almost certainly make it 48 units and put that larkivite in the middle.
And about pricing: Since the borders can be made by repeating a pattern, I only charge you for one repeat (6 units wide by your choice height). StygianForm did 2 units high so the base cost was 60k.
The additional cost for shading will be 5k, and the larkivite in the center is free since that's a feature of the style you chose.

Please let me know how many units high you want, and whether you want the shading inside the knot or outside it.
@VagabondSentinel
Size in pixels is determined like this:
((number of units in one dimension) x 10) + 3
This is because each unit is 11 pixels, but they overlap by one pixel, so each one after the first is only 10. I add one pixel of blank space to either side, hence the adding 3 at the end.
So 500 pixels wide would be 49 units. For what you're describing, I'd almost certainly make it 48 units and put that larkivite in the middle.
And about pricing: Since the borders can be made by repeating a pattern, I only charge you for one repeat (6 units wide by your choice height). StygianForm did 2 units high so the base cost was 60k.
The additional cost for shading will be 5k, and the larkivite in the center is free since that's a feature of the style you chose.

Please let me know how many units high you want, and whether you want the shading inside the knot or outside it.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20