Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon God Mimikyu: NEW FOR MISTRAL JAM!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
@Dembai

May I be added to the pinglist when slots are opened.
@Dembai

May I be added to the pinglist when slots are opened.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@Dembai - Oh no, did I miss out on the wind ones? (Could you please add me to the general ping list, apparently I'm more forgetful than I thought!)
@Dembai - Oh no, did I miss out on the wind ones? (Could you please add me to the general ping list, apparently I'm more forgetful than I thought!)
p0MYJUx.gif
@StarButterfly @Rockelle @justChimeric

added to pinglists. And no you haven't missed it. Just this week I'm dealing with a screwup at the pharmacy and It's hard for me to work. I should be back on my medication and feeling better soon.
@StarButterfly @Rockelle @justChimeric

added to pinglists. And no you haven't missed it. Just this week I'm dealing with a screwup at the pharmacy and It's hard for me to work. I should be back on my medication and feeling better soon.
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai

may I be put on pinglist for reopen? Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you =]
@Dembai

Thank you =]
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
[quote name="TalonOcharria" date=2017-03-27 18:30:19] @Dembai may I be put on pinglist for reopen? Hope you feel better soon. Thank you =] [/quote] Sure thing! Looks like my meds are in which is a mercy.
TalonOcharria wrote on 2017-03-27:
@Dembai

Thank you =]

Sure thing! Looks like my meds are in which is a mercy.
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai //
Could I be put on the pinglist please? Thank you!
@Dembai //
Could I be put on the pinglist please? Thank you!
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
SLOTS OPEN: @StarButterfly @Rockelle @justChimeric @TalonOcharria @Kalypsonite

I'm opening up 10 slots total (so 7 new slots). please one slot per person!

This is largely due to the fact that my boss suddenly increased my workload and I want to make sure people get in during Mistral Jam.

If you want to pay in scrolls/get the wind discount, PLEASE post now.

I'm sorry about my absence this week, I'm very unhappy that this happened. I'm going to try and make it right.

GENERAL: @Hydria @CrazyassBat @Treat @YaBoiGuzma @Ellapinky @browncoatparadox @MissGoldenPixel @Ghostlyvolk @MeraHunt @Unyko @Lichenbolt @Apothecaria @TwinBolt @ColoradoBlues @RyukaTheDragonv @justChimeric

March: (Wind) @CheshireGrinner

If you want to watch what I'm working on right now I'm streaming it live on twitch. lol

http://www.twitch.tv/dembai
SLOTS OPEN: @StarButterfly @Rockelle @justChimeric @TalonOcharria @Kalypsonite

I'm opening up 10 slots total (so 7 new slots). please one slot per person!

This is largely due to the fact that my boss suddenly increased my workload and I want to make sure people get in during Mistral Jam.

If you want to pay in scrolls/get the wind discount, PLEASE post now.

I'm sorry about my absence this week, I'm very unhappy that this happened. I'm going to try and make it right.

GENERAL: @Hydria @CrazyassBat @Treat @YaBoiGuzma @Ellapinky @browncoatparadox @MissGoldenPixel @Ghostlyvolk @MeraHunt @Unyko @Lichenbolt @Apothecaria @TwinBolt @ColoradoBlues @RyukaTheDragonv @justChimeric

March: (Wind) @CheshireGrinner

If you want to watch what I'm working on right now I'm streaming it live on twitch. lol

http://www.twitch.tv/dembai
5gSLBV0.png
@ Dembai Oh, hey! Good luck with your work x)

IDK if you remember but I put a second dragon in my first post on the off chance you'd have time for it, so I'd like this one done too ^^ Tell me how much you want of it! ^^

[EDIT] Oh Gods I'm an idiot I just saw the "one slot per person" thing, sorry about that =/
@ Dembai Oh, hey! Good luck with your work x)

IDK if you remember but I put a second dragon in my first post on the off chance you'd have time for it, so I'd like this one done too ^^ Tell me how much you want of it! ^^

[EDIT] Oh Gods I'm an idiot I just saw the "one slot per person" thing, sorry about that =/
eUMhm7B.png
@Dembai Is it okay that I get another slot? I'll post the dragon in case but let me know if you can reserve another slot or not. DRAGON LINK: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21500068] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215001/21500068_350.png[/img] [/url] CUSTOMER NAME/ID: MissGoldenPixel #256644 DRAGON ID: 21500068 DRAGON GOD WANTED: Windsinger! ANY EXTRA ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?: Is it possible to get the balloon and the crown? If not the balloon, then just the crown please! ANY EXTRA SKINS/ACCENTS? Nope Let me know what the price is! Edit:Frickity Frackville I can't bloody read today. Ignore this please.
@Dembai

Is it okay that I get another slot? I'll post the dragon in case but let me know if you can reserve another slot or not.

DRAGON LINK:

21500068_350.png

CUSTOMER NAME/ID: MissGoldenPixel #256644
DRAGON ID: 21500068
DRAGON GOD WANTED: Windsinger!
ANY EXTRA ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?: Is it possible to get the balloon and the crown? If not the balloon, then just the crown please!
ANY EXTRA SKINS/ACCENTS? Nope

Let me know what the price is!

Edit:Frickity Frackville I can't bloody read today. Ignore this please.
m6vglJ1.png
@Dembai DRAGON LINK: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190/18990_350.png[/img] [/url] CUSTOMER NAME/ID: Unyko / 42672 DRAGON ID: 18990 DRAGON GOD WANTED: Windsinger! ANY EXTRA ARTICLES OF CLOTHING? Can she have her wind emblem, and the windbound plumage smoke in there somewhere? ANY EXTRA SKINS/ACCENTS? none~
@Dembai

DRAGON LINK:
18990_350.png

CUSTOMER NAME/ID: Unyko / 42672
DRAGON ID: 18990
DRAGON GOD WANTED: Windsinger!
ANY EXTRA ARTICLES OF CLOTHING? Can she have her wind emblem, and the windbound plumage smoke in there somewhere?
ANY EXTRA SKINS/ACCENTS? none~
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28