Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Grapefruit Grove Chibi Ginjinka [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
@Grapefruit2step Username: StygianForm Type: Feminine left [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18715844] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187159/18715844_350.png[/img] [/url] She's got some references in her bio :) Dragon Elements: Coatl Feather frills, Eyes, tail Overall Clothing/Fashion Style Elegant Lolita / Pastel Goth (I love the pastel purple and black frilly dress you drew two up from my post on this thread! That same one again would be fine. or anything sort of frilly but also elegant :) ) Colors: Pale skin, pink hair, red eyes (dark makeup) Additional Apparel Items Just some piercings/makeup/etc like she has in her accent would be wonderful. :) I'm happy to pay whatever extra you need. Type: Masculine right [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18467921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184680/18467921_350.png[/img] [/url] More ref pics in his bio :) Dragon Elements: Horns, Tail, Eyes Overall Clothing/Fashion Style He's sort of loki-esque, so a mythical/viking sort of thing. Colors: Like the ref pics, his colors correspond to his dragon colors. Additional Apparel Items: darksteel necklace, tail rings, and if you could get the dark shading around his eyes and his little forehead rune symbol that would be wonderful :) Thanks so much for holding the spot for me! My internet finally works again yay!!
@Grapefruit2step

Username: StygianForm
Type: Feminine left

18715844_350.png

She's got some references in her bio :)
Dragon Elements: Coatl Feather frills, Eyes, tail
Overall Clothing/Fashion Style Elegant Lolita / Pastel Goth (I love the pastel purple and black frilly dress you drew two up from my post on this thread! That same one again would be fine. or anything sort of frilly but also elegant :) )
Colors: Pale skin, pink hair, red eyes (dark makeup)
Additional Apparel Items Just some piercings/makeup/etc like she has in her accent would be wonderful. :) I'm happy to pay whatever extra you need.

Type: Masculine right

18467921_350.png

More ref pics in his bio :)
Dragon Elements: Horns, Tail, Eyes
Overall Clothing/Fashion Style He's sort of loki-esque, so a mythical/viking sort of thing.
Colors: Like the ref pics, his colors correspond to his dragon colors.
Additional Apparel Items: darksteel necklace, tail rings, and if you could get the dark shading around his eyes and his little forehead rune symbol that would be wonderful :)

Thanks so much for holding the spot for me! My internet finally works again yay!!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Grapefruit2step beautiful, thank you!
@Grapefruit2step beautiful, thank you!
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@Grapefruit2step
Thank you again! I love it!
@Grapefruit2step
Thank you again! I love it!
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
@Grapefruit2step

cool; sending payment your way :)
@Grapefruit2step

cool; sending payment your way :)
NhTQdme.png
@StygianForm

What a couple of cuties! That would be...let's see, 85k for Amaris and 90kt for Rune
@StygianForm

What a couple of cuties! That would be...let's see, 85k for Amaris and 90kt for Rune
uxRLNYu.pngdIImS9j.png
@Grapefruit2step Thank you! :D I'll send it over.
@Grapefruit2step Thank you! :D I'll send it over.
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@grapefruit2step
Ooh, I'd like to scoot into that slot, please!

Username: mignon
Type: masculine / right facing
Link to Reference or Dragon: Xerxes
Dragon Elements: His antlers, and perhaps his ears? If possible, I'd his ears to be Tundra-ish, but flesh toned, similar to these fawn ears. If not, no worries!
Overall Clothing/Fashion Style: Very akin to Thranduil from The Hobbit. Flowing, regal-looking robes that would typically be black with coral accents if you like?
Colors: Dark tan complexion (like this, or darker), long and flowy black hair, and the pale yellow eyes of Light Flight
Additional Apparel Items: A fluffy or feathery, poofy-floofy collar like in this pic should be a part of his outfit as a homage to all that Tundra fluff on his dragon form. If you want to include jewelry that looks like the Pearl Flourish set (as seen on him currently), that would be lovely!

I believe the price works out to be 95k, but please correct me if I'm wrong!

60k (base) + 20k (draconic parts) + 10k (specific apparel - collar) + 5k (small apparel - jewelry) = 95k
@grapefruit2step
Ooh, I'd like to scoot into that slot, please!

Username: mignon
Type: masculine / right facing
Link to Reference or Dragon: Xerxes
Dragon Elements: His antlers, and perhaps his ears? If possible, I'd his ears to be Tundra-ish, but flesh toned, similar to these fawn ears. If not, no worries!
Overall Clothing/Fashion Style: Very akin to Thranduil from The Hobbit. Flowing, regal-looking robes that would typically be black with coral accents if you like?
Colors: Dark tan complexion (like this, or darker), long and flowy black hair, and the pale yellow eyes of Light Flight
Additional Apparel Items: A fluffy or feathery, poofy-floofy collar like in this pic should be a part of his outfit as a homage to all that Tundra fluff on his dragon form. If you want to include jewelry that looks like the Pearl Flourish set (as seen on him currently), that would be lovely!

I believe the price works out to be 95k, but please correct me if I'm wrong!

60k (base) + 20k (draconic parts) + 10k (specific apparel - collar) + 5k (small apparel - jewelry) = 95k
6hGOr9U.gif
@Grapefruit2step

Ahh its perfect, thanks so much!! <3
@Grapefruit2step

Ahh its perfect, thanks so much!! <3
@mignon

I'd count the ears as a small apparel item just because I'll have to add them to the base, so it would be 100kt. Would that be acceptable?
@mignon

I'd count the ears as a small apparel item just because I'll have to add them to the base, so it would be 100kt. Would that be acceptable?
uxRLNYu.pngdIImS9j.png
@mignon

Actually, hold on, let me look that over again...The antlers would be an apparel item, as would the ears, so let's redo that to...90kt (no dragon parts, but two large apparel and two small)
@mignon

Actually, hold on, let me look that over again...The antlers would be an apparel item, as would the ears, so let's redo that to...90kt (no dragon parts, but two large apparel and two small)
uxRLNYu.pngdIImS9j.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35