Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [RETIRED] Auto's Fierce!Imperial Adopts
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Automedon

I'm so sorry for the bother, but can you please edit my UN in the pinglist from Celine to Cerdae? I changed my username. Thank you. ^^
@Automedon

I'm so sorry for the bother, but can you please edit my UN in the pinglist from Celine to Cerdae? I changed my username. Thank you. ^^
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@cerdae No worries! Thank you for the notification!
@cerdae No worries! Thank you for the notification!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon

I'm gonna mess up how nice the pinglist looks by asking to be on it LOL -- but I'd love to be on it. c;
@Automedon

I'm gonna mess up how nice the pinglist looks by asking to be on it LOL -- but I'd love to be on it. c;
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Automedon Could I be added to the pinglist please? I'd love to snag one when you re-open!
@Automedon Could I be added to the pinglist please? I'd love to snag one when you re-open!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Automedon

Hello, could I be added to your pinglist please?
@Automedon

Hello, could I be added to your pinglist please?
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Automedon could I be added to the pinglist?
@Automedon could I be added to the pinglist?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@pibolar Hi there; I'm very sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I'm retiring this base, and I never got the chance to draw up jaguar. So, I will refund you your gems, or, I can offer you a slot to a new WC adopt base I'm devising for no additional charge. Let me know what you would like!
@pibolar Hi there; I'm very sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I'm retiring this base, and I never got the chance to draw up jaguar. So, I will refund you your gems, or, I can offer you a slot to a new WC adopt base I'm devising for no additional charge. Let me know what you would like!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@spacesnakes Actually, this base is being retired! I am running a kickstarter for a new adopt base, though, here!
@spacesnakes Actually, this base is being retired! I am running a kickstarter for a new adopt base, though, here!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@automedon i’d love for you to do [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37691152] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376912/37691152_350.png[/img] [/url] for me!! i wanna surprise my friendo
@automedon

i’d love for you to do

37691152_350.png

for me!!

i wanna surprise my friendo
@pibolar Absolutely!! <3
@pibolar Absolutely!! <3
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!