Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | 30kt ALL GENES! Blinking Spirals/Coatls!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@EyelessTenshi I was just putting the art in my dragons' bios, and I have a small request! Would it be possible to have a transparent background, and to crop the edges of the image closer to the actual drawing? (so that there's no extra space on the sides?)
@EyelessTenshi I was just putting the art in my dragons' bios, and I have a small request! Would it be possible to have a transparent background, and to crop the edges of the image closer to the actual drawing? (so that there's no extra space on the sides?)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm Sadly I'm not able to do transparent backgrounds or edits as it messes with my animation program ;; Sorry!
@StygianForm Sadly I'm not able to do transparent backgrounds or edits as it messes with my animation program ;; Sorry!
unknown.png
@EyelessTenshi Ahh, no problem! Maybe I can figure out a way to do it myself, would that be ok?
@EyelessTenshi Ahh, no problem! Maybe I can figure out a way to do it myself, would that be ok?
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm Sure!
@StygianForm Sure!
unknown.png
Bump
Bump
unknown.png
Bump
Bump
unknown.png
@Cinccino Your art should be done today! I was sick the last two days so it was harder for me to finish yours and draw the genes ^^
@Cinccino Your art should be done today! I was sick the last two days so it was harder for me to finish yours and draw the genes ^^
unknown.png
Bump!
Bump!
unknown.png
Boop
Boop
unknown.png
@EyelessTenshi sounds good, and I hope you're feeling better! Thanks a lot again!
@EyelessTenshi sounds good, and I hope you're feeling better! Thanks a lot again!
1 2 3 4 5 6