Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oxomo's Mask Shop [pinglist]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 69 70
@Fujo

May I be added to your waitlist?
@Fujo

May I be added to your waitlist?
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Fujo

Pinglist please!
@Fujo

Pinglist please!
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@Fujo

Pinglist please!
@Fujo

Pinglist please!
Untitled115_20230904163215.pngUntitled116_20230904160251.pngB18_L2.pngm2_book.pngm4_book.pngl22_book.pnghJbkZlq.pngs8_book.pngs6_book.pngB18_R2.png
@Fujo

I'd like to be placed on the waitlist. ^ ^

@Fujo

I'd like to be placed on the waitlist. ^ ^

k90SFdG.gif
[center]@Fujo Would love to be pinged and/or put on the waitlist. Gonna go ahead and put the form on here for reference, and also so I don't forget since it looks like it might be awhile. :P (so not a problem, your masks are gorgeous!) [b]Username:[/b] Whimcreep [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38928145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389282/38928145_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Mask Shape:[/b] Crow V2 [b]Eyes:[/b] that's actually not showing up for me, so whichever you feel looks best [b]Accessories:[/b] Crest feathers, black. Imperial horns. White silks. Shadow (purple) misc eyes from the horns would be neato, if possible! If the color can't be changed, then just the other three accessories is fine. [b]Coloration:[/b] blacks, purples, and white - its going to represent Qrowley and her mate, Qorvid.[/center]
@Fujo

Would love to be pinged and/or put on the waitlist. Gonna go ahead and put the form on here for reference, and also so I don't forget since it looks like it might be awhile. :P (so not a problem, your masks are gorgeous!)

Username: Whimcreep
Dragon:
38928145_350.png

Mask Shape: Crow V2
Eyes: that's actually not showing up for me, so whichever you feel looks best
Accessories: Crest feathers, black. Imperial horns. White silks. Shadow (purple) misc eyes from the horns would be neato, if possible! If the color can't be changed, then just the other three accessories is fine.
Coloration: blacks, purples, and white - its going to represent Qrowley and her mate, Qorvid.
DZK2EBe.png
@Wolfdance Apologies for the wait! Work kinda swamped me! Here is Pandoras mask! Please send payment of 135k treasure or 135 gems! [img]https://i.imgur.com/O1xJ5di.png[/img] @Nanosaur Added! @dragon2109 Added! And thank you for your compliments! I am super happy to hear that you like my works! @mrgbmommy Added! @Rafflesie Added! @SpookyArisen Added! @Crescentstar711 Added! @Noodlesper Added! @DeadeyeWhiskey Added! @Draconia34 Added! @Fate2726 Added! @Shadowbrook Added you to both pinglist and waitlist, whichever comes first we can your dragon =3 I always check with customers if their order is still up to date if they already put one in ahead of time! Also thanks for the compliment!
@Wolfdance Apologies for the wait! Work kinda swamped me! Here is Pandoras mask! Please send payment of 135k treasure or 135 gems!

O1xJ5di.png

@Nanosaur Added!

@dragon2109 Added! And thank you for your compliments! I am super happy to hear that you like my works!

@mrgbmommy Added!

@Rafflesie Added!

@SpookyArisen Added!

@Crescentstar711 Added!

@Noodlesper Added!

@DeadeyeWhiskey Added!

@Draconia34 Added!

@Fate2726 Added!

@Shadowbrook Added you to both pinglist and waitlist, whichever comes first we can your dragon =3 I always check with customers if their order is still up to date if they already put one in ahead of time! Also thanks for the compliment!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

Oh wow, it looks amazing! *.* It totally worth the wait! I will send you the payment right away, thank you so much, I really-really like it! :D
@Fujo

Oh wow, it looks amazing! *.* It totally worth the wait! I will send you the payment right away, thank you so much, I really-really like it! :D
@Wolfdance I am glad to hear that =D She was a lot of fun!
@Wolfdance I am glad to hear that =D She was a lot of fun!
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@SabreRose
@Siakb
@Icystorm
@Bezalel
@Evet

You guys are next on the waitlist, feel free to fill out your order! I am still working on previous orders, but I want to have these already so i can just continue when the current round is done.
@SabreRose
@Siakb
@Icystorm
@Bezalel
@Evet

You guys are next on the waitlist, feel free to fill out your order! I am still working on previous orders, but I want to have these already so i can just continue when the current round is done.
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo
I'm on mobile but will fill one out as soon as I get home. A quick question. Would it be possible to sponsor some sort of gas mask? Like either full face as a mask or half face as an accessory?
@Fujo
I'm on mobile but will fill one out as soon as I get home. A quick question. Would it be possible to sponsor some sort of gas mask? Like either full face as a mask or half face as an accessory?
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 69 70