Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Sprite Familiar Adopts!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Silif Could you do a spriting of Loga for my avatar Noodle, using his bronze coloring rather than Logas original light orange (for the runes and base of the wing? Its basically just a backwards Agol) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/10874.png[/img]
@Silif Could you do a spriting of Loga for my avatar Noodle, using his bronze coloring rather than Logas original light orange (for the runes and base of the wing? Its basically just a backwards Agol)

10874.png
silif_by_ordif-dau221z.pngsilif_by_ordif-dau221z.pngsilif_by_ordif-dau221z.pngsilif_by_ordif-dau221z.pngsilif_by_ordif-dau221z.pngsilif_by_ordif-dau221z.pngsilif_by_ordif-dau221z.pngsilif_by_ordif-dau221z.png
@InfernoSpark sure thing :)
@InfernoSpark sure thing :)
xDwSUFw.png6vKG7wM.png29gIxDC.pngai7vD7L.png
@Silif Well I was thinking of maybe small pieces of apparel like Birdskull stuff and scarfs and bows but I don't know how hard that would be.
@Silif Well I was thinking of maybe small pieces of apparel like Birdskull stuff and scarfs and bows but I don't know how hard that would be.
h1d7LhT.png
@Silif

hi! would you do a golden bantam fangar?
@Silif

hi! would you do a golden bantam fangar?
sZsrs4b.jpg
@Sonora The thing is, since the sprites themselves are so small, adding apparel would be super super tiny and it might look very blobby; I could maybe put a hat or a scarf on one but the more intricate things wouldn't work :/
@Sonora The thing is, since the sprites themselves are so small, adding apparel would be super super tiny and it might look very blobby; I could maybe put a hat or a scarf on one but the more intricate things wouldn't work :/
@KCSquib - I could do it for 30kt, if that's good with you :P
@KCSquib - I could do it for 30kt, if that's good with you :P
@Silif

sounds good. thanks!
@Silif

sounds good. thanks!
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KCSquib Sure thing!
@KCSquib Sure thing!
@Silif That makes sense! If you're willing to do it, can you put a [item= Black and White Flair Scarf] on the harpy? Sorry if that's asking for too much!
@Silif That makes sense! If you're willing to do it, can you put a Black and White Flair Scarf on the harpy? Sorry if that's asking for too much!
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora I will give it my best shot ^^; Would you mind paying a little extra for it?
@Sonora I will give it my best shot ^^; Would you mind paying a little extra for it?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11