Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Sprite Familiar Adopts!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Silif That's fine with me!
@Silif That's fine with me!
h1d7LhT.png
@Pesticide here's your Bone Fiend! 30kt, please :) [img]http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/melissatcp/Bone%20Fiend_zpsyrrovrpt.gif[/img] @TheLostHeir @InfernoSpark Bone Fiend now available! PLEASE DO NOT TAKE SOMEONE ELSES' CUSTOM FAMILIAR WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME! [quote name="Bone Fiend"] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2824563] [img]http://i.imgur.com/EdEK2Je.png[/img] [/url] [font=Century Gothic][size=5][nextcol][font=Century Gothic]Mother of the Plague flight, the queen of bones and decay, is kept company by the undead Bone Fiend. The skeletal familiar's eyes glow with unknown emotion, staring right into your soul.[/size][/font] [nextcol][img]http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/melissatcp/Bone%20Fiend_zpsyrrovrpt.gif[/img] [/columns][/font][/quote]
@Pesticide here's your Bone Fiend! 30kt, please :)
Bone%20Fiend_zpsyrrovrpt.gif
@TheLostHeir @InfernoSpark Bone Fiend now available! PLEASE DO NOT TAKE SOMEONE ELSES' CUSTOM FAMILIAR WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME!
Bone Fiend wrote:

EdEK2Je.png

Mother of the Plague flight, the queen of bones and decay, is kept company by the undead Bone Fiend. The skeletal familiar's eyes glow with unknown emotion, staring right into your soul. Bone%20Fiend_zpsyrrovrpt.gif
xDwSUFw.png6vKG7wM.png29gIxDC.pngai7vD7L.png
@Silif

Would it be possible to get 2 different versions of wendigo? One white and light blue, and one black and red :D If so, how much would they cost? 8)
@Silif

Would it be possible to get 2 different versions of wendigo? One white and light blue, and one black and red :D If so, how much would they cost? 8)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Rashakiro For 2 versions, for one I'd charge the new familiar price, and the second would be 15kt. So I'd say a total of 40kt?
@Rashakiro For 2 versions, for one I'd charge the new familiar price, and the second would be 15kt. So I'd say a total of 40kt?
@Sonora Getting to your two now - did you want them vanilla or colored with your dragons?
@Sonora Getting to your two now - did you want them vanilla or colored with your dragons?
@Silif Would it be okay to order familiars without attaching it to a dragon/changing their colours? (though feel free to make a quote box if you wish for them though) My clan's mascots are the glowing globe and Living luminance familiars , it would be nice to have pixel versions of them both in my clan bio :D

Let me know if that is okay and if so how much for them? Thank you!
Edit: actually would it be okay to use them in a forum signature too? With credit/links back to this thread of course.
@Silif Would it be okay to order familiars without attaching it to a dragon/changing their colours? (though feel free to make a quote box if you wish for them though) My clan's mascots are the glowing globe and Living luminance familiars , it would be nice to have pixel versions of them both in my clan bio :D

Let me know if that is okay and if so how much for them? Thank you!
Edit: actually would it be okay to use them in a forum signature too? With credit/links back to this thread of course.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
@Silif Vanilla is fine!
@Silif Vanilla is fine!
h1d7LhT.png
@Tygra of course! The pixel sizes are 100x100, so they fit in a forum sig :) Since they're mirror images, I'll do 25kt for one as the "new familiar" and then 15kt for the other as a customization of the first :P So 40kt total, if that sounds fair? And for the quote box I could just have a blurb about your clan with the two of them!
@Tygra of course! The pixel sizes are 100x100, so they fit in a forum sig :) Since they're mirror images, I'll do 25kt for one as the "new familiar" and then 15kt for the other as a customization of the first :P So 40kt total, if that sounds fair? And for the quote box I could just have a blurb about your clan with the two of them!
@Sonora You got it :)
@Sonora You got it :)
@Silif That would be perfect. :D Please add me to your list :D
@Silif That would be perfect. :D Please add me to your list :D
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11