Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | p l a n t _ p a l s [Open!]
1 2 3
@screentone - These are so cool! Oh I definitely want one!

Username: jemjam
Case color: Maybe like a dark gray//purple?
Background: I'd like a custom scenery please ^u^ can you do something with dark gray soil or something similar to the Ghostlight Ruins venue in the coliseum?
Plant pal: I'd like a white rose please, if possible?
Animation: The default will work!
Charm: Would a skull be doable? Next to the rose?
Total: 60kt +50kt +80kt +50kt = 240kt If i did my math right ;u;
Questions or Comments?: This is such a super cute/cool idea, I love the style of these! Let me know if anything was confusing - and if that's the correct price?
@screentone - These are so cool! Oh I definitely want one!

Username: jemjam
Case color: Maybe like a dark gray//purple?
Background: I'd like a custom scenery please ^u^ can you do something with dark gray soil or something similar to the Ghostlight Ruins venue in the coliseum?
Plant pal: I'd like a white rose please, if possible?
Animation: The default will work!
Charm: Would a skull be doable? Next to the rose?
Total: 60kt +50kt +80kt +50kt = 240kt If i did my math right ;u;
Questions or Comments?: This is such a super cute/cool idea, I love the style of these! Let me know if anything was confusing - and if that's the correct price?
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@jemjam Yay, my first customer! Everything sounds good. I'll get started on your order right away. ^u^
@jemjam Yay, my first customer! Everything sounds good. I'll get started on your order right away. ^u^
@screentone - Sweet! I'll set up a crossroads for the payment~ I'm really excited for this, so unique!
@screentone - Sweet! I'll set up a crossroads for the payment~ I'm really excited for this, so unique!
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@screentone
These really deserve a lot more attention!

Username: Sucrechat
Case color: maroon #900C3F
Background: could you do a garden, just with grass and bushes? light colors
Plant pal: a rose would be wonderful
Animation: Custom, just bouncing a little bit
Charm: a skull sounds cool
Total: 180kt if my math is correct :3
Questions or Comments?: <3
@screentone
These really deserve a lot more attention!

Username: Sucrechat
Case color: maroon #900C3F
Background: could you do a garden, just with grass and bushes? light colors
Plant pal: a rose would be wonderful
Animation: Custom, just bouncing a little bit
Charm: a skull sounds cool
Total: 180kt if my math is correct :3
Questions or Comments?: <3
basic-appreciation-club.png
@sucrechat Thanks! I'm glad you like my shop! ^u^

I'll get started on your order right away.

edit: I have your order ready! Please start a one-way crossroads trade when possible.
@sucrechat Thanks! I'm glad you like my shop! ^u^

I'll get started on your order right away.

edit: I have your order ready! Please start a one-way crossroads trade when possible.
@screentone my gosh i am in LOVE with your work, and these are by far the most unique and cutest adopts on site!

Username: Alphazi
Case color: whatever you think would fit best for the background -- maybe #004746?
Background: Custom -- would love a sort of jungly background if possible! since this is about a fan dragon, the home the character is from is called "the grove" from "guild wars 2"; here are some examples: x x x x
Plant pal: Custom -- could you please do an asparagus? (at least the head and part of the stalk)
Animation: Custom -- i know it sounds weird but like, maybe swaying if it were in the wind? or whatever you think is cute, i really cannot tell
Charm: Custom -- a cat paw charm on the outside please!
Total: 60kt + 50kt + 80kt + 50kt + 50kt = 290kt, but if possible, could i please pay in gems? could do 350g at about 1:850!
Questions or Comments?: let me know if anything's confusing or if you'd like to change anything <3 i appreciate this a lot!! thank you for making such cute adopts!
@screentone my gosh i am in LOVE with your work, and these are by far the most unique and cutest adopts on site!

Username: Alphazi
Case color: whatever you think would fit best for the background -- maybe #004746?
Background: Custom -- would love a sort of jungly background if possible! since this is about a fan dragon, the home the character is from is called "the grove" from "guild wars 2"; here are some examples: x x x x
Plant pal: Custom -- could you please do an asparagus? (at least the head and part of the stalk)
Animation: Custom -- i know it sounds weird but like, maybe swaying if it were in the wind? or whatever you think is cute, i really cannot tell
Charm: Custom -- a cat paw charm on the outside please!
Total: 60kt + 50kt + 80kt + 50kt + 50kt = 290kt, but if possible, could i please pay in gems? could do 350g at about 1:850!
Questions or Comments?: let me know if anything's confusing or if you'd like to change anything <3 i appreciate this a lot!! thank you for making such cute adopts!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi Thank you! ^u^
Everything seems good, you can pay in gems if you'd like.
I'll be on the road today, but I'll probably get started on your order tomorrow!
@Alphazi Thank you! ^u^
Everything seems good, you can pay in gems if you'd like.
I'll be on the road today, but I'll probably get started on your order tomorrow!
@screentone aaahhh wonderful!!! thank you so much <333 and no pressure, enjoy your trip wherever you're going!!
@screentone aaahhh wonderful!!! thank you so much <333 and no pressure, enjoy your trip wherever you're going!!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@screentone
Do you have any examples of the animations? o3o
@screentone
Do you have any examples of the animations? o3o
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
@alanapants here is an example of some default animation
I generally just do some bobbing or slight movement for the plant pal.
@alanapants here is an example of some default animation
I generally just do some bobbing or slight movement for the plant pal.
1 2 3