Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Skyward Stim! [GRAND RE-OPENING]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@ThorFirehawk Ok but this is so neat! If I could, I'd like to get these 2 boys? Sage is a very relaxing guy to me, he's a dreg that always cheers me up, I kinda associate him w/: Herbs, nature, woods, cluttered workspace, candles, warm deep colors, home Info: He's a grumpy herbalist and always tired, his cluttered home is perfectly fine thank you very much! Don't confuse him with a witch, it never fails to annoy him. He smells like his namesake, which makes him a magnet for hatchlings, those his prickly personality doesn't scared off, often find him present to be around... as much as he can be. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29504317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295044/29504317_350.png[/img] [/url] This boy just makes me feel light, he goes with: Pastell space, light pinks/yellows, saturated purples, soft, glitter, light, gold Info: An astral mage who is far to absent minded to really be one, flighty and gentle, he attempts to find an astral meaning for the magic he believes fully in. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29358086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293581/29358086_350.png[/img] [/url] The only thing I'd be against is faces of people? These guys don't have face claims or anything like that, so I'd rather avoid them if thats ok with you~ And if I could get some names of herbs on Sage's that would make my day :D
@ThorFirehawk

Ok but this is so neat! If I could, I'd like to get these 2 boys?

Sage is a very relaxing guy to me, he's a dreg that always cheers me up, I kinda associate him w/:
Herbs, nature, woods, cluttered workspace, candles, warm deep colors, home

Info: He's a grumpy herbalist and always tired, his cluttered home is perfectly fine thank you very much! Don't confuse him with a witch, it never fails to annoy him. He smells like his namesake, which makes him a magnet for hatchlings, those his prickly personality doesn't scared off, often find him present to be around... as much as he can be.

29504317_350.png

This boy just makes me feel light, he goes with: Pastell space, light pinks/yellows, saturated purples, soft, glitter, light, gold

Info: An astral mage who is far to absent minded to really be one, flighty and gentle, he attempts to find an astral meaning for the magic he believes fully in.

29358086_350.png

The only thing I'd be against is faces of people? These guys don't have face claims or anything like that, so I'd rather avoid them if thats ok with you~ And if I could get some names of herbs on Sage's that would make my day :D
TO EVERYONE TAGGED IN THIS POST: Thank you all SO much for being patient! All of your stims are completed! You can take a look at them on Sola's bio. Please look over your stim(s) and let me know if you want me to make any changes. If not, just let me know and I will send over the code!

Acouple of notes about ya'll's stims

@Nilheim I was able to find some cool black and gold warrior images for your first Dragon! I know the devider is a little on the big side. If you want me to send the code without the divider, I totally understand. Just let me know! As for your second dragon, I tried to use the imagery you suggested. I wasn't able to find "falling" imagery, but other then that I was able to get most of it down! Hope you like them both!

@Dovahkriid Since you gave me the freedom, I tried to go for a "shinny" theme for the stim in order to match the Crystal Primary Gene! I used the purple, white, and Navy on the dragon. Hope you like it!

@Alphazi Love the aesthetic of your dragon BTW! I went for more calming/soothing imagery since that's how you describe the dragon. Hope you like it!

@CanidaesDragons Ah! Gotta love mages. Oh *ahem* im sorry, Mage and Hearbalist ;) I DID end up including a chart of herbs to your request, but its a bit difficult to read the text. Im very sorry about that. If you want me to replace it with another type of image I would be MORE then happy to do so! As for Magic, I blended the pink and white so I could get all the colors together. Hopefully you like them!
TO EVERYONE TAGGED IN THIS POST: Thank you all SO much for being patient! All of your stims are completed! You can take a look at them on Sola's bio. Please look over your stim(s) and let me know if you want me to make any changes. If not, just let me know and I will send over the code!

Acouple of notes about ya'll's stims

@Nilheim I was able to find some cool black and gold warrior images for your first Dragon! I know the devider is a little on the big side. If you want me to send the code without the divider, I totally understand. Just let me know! As for your second dragon, I tried to use the imagery you suggested. I wasn't able to find "falling" imagery, but other then that I was able to get most of it down! Hope you like them both!

@Dovahkriid Since you gave me the freedom, I tried to go for a "shinny" theme for the stim in order to match the Crystal Primary Gene! I used the purple, white, and Navy on the dragon. Hope you like it!

@Alphazi Love the aesthetic of your dragon BTW! I went for more calming/soothing imagery since that's how you describe the dragon. Hope you like it!

@CanidaesDragons Ah! Gotta love mages. Oh *ahem* im sorry, Mage and Hearbalist ;) I DID end up including a chart of herbs to your request, but its a bit difficult to read the text. Im very sorry about that. If you want me to replace it with another type of image I would be MORE then happy to do so! As for Magic, I blended the pink and white so I could get all the colors together. Hopefully you like them!
@ThorFirehawk aaaHHHHH it's lovely!! i adore it, and those colors are perfect, thank you so much!!! i really appreciate that imagery, it really is pleasing to look at <3 i'm glad you like his aesthetic :'D thank you!
@ThorFirehawk aaaHHHHH it's lovely!! i adore it, and those colors are perfect, thank you so much!!! i really appreciate that imagery, it really is pleasing to look at <3 i'm glad you like his aesthetic :'D thank you!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@ThorFirehawk I love it, it fits her perfectly <3
Thank you so much!
@ThorFirehawk I love it, it fits her perfectly <3
Thank you so much!
CSlUWkg.png
@ThorFirehawk Thank you so so much these are absolutely perfect! The images are exactly what I wanted
@ThorFirehawk Thank you so so much these are absolutely perfect! The images are exactly what I wanted
@ThorFirehawk

Oh my goodness! They're so pretty and perfect I'm spoiling these boys and these are just amazing, thank you so much~ Also I haven't payed you yet, would you like me to send it over?
@ThorFirehawk

Oh my goodness! They're so pretty and perfect I'm spoiling these boys and these are just amazing, thank you so much~ Also I haven't payed you yet, would you like me to send it over?
Yah! Send it over whenever you can!

@CanidaesDragons
Yah! Send it over whenever you can!

@CanidaesDragons
@ThorFirehawk, this is content I like to see. OH yes. May I ask for a board for Brenion? He has a few art pieces in his bio, but the best one would be [url=http://orig03.deviantart.net/a7f1/f/2016/049/4/4/wendibro_by_mintskeleton-d9s9txu.png]here[/url], to see his lovely face. Here he is in shiny, colorful dragon form~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16420059][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164201/16420059_350.png[/img][/url] He would adore a color scheme of orange and lavender (and bright green if possible), just as he is. Any shades of those would be perfectly fine. And as for a preference, anything glittery, crunchy, slimy, or shiny! Sands, slimes, floams, and glittery liquids that make him think of potions are his personal favorites. (and mine too!) Also, may I asked to be pinged for any future openings? I'd love to come back again. ^^
@ThorFirehawk, this is content I like to see. OH yes.

May I ask for a board for Brenion? He has a few art pieces in his bio, but the best one would be here, to see his lovely face. Here he is in shiny, colorful dragon form~
16420059_350.png
He would adore a color scheme of orange and lavender (and bright green if possible), just as he is. Any shades of those would be perfectly fine. And as for a preference, anything glittery, crunchy, slimy, or shiny! Sands, slimes, floams, and glittery liquids that make him think of potions are his personal favorites. (and mine too!)

Also, may I asked to be pinged for any future openings? I'd love to come back again. ^^
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
@Boneless I'll get to that right away! Did you want me to use the Dragon for the center image or the first art image you have in the description?
@Boneless I'll get to that right away! Did you want me to use the Dragon for the center image or the first art image you have in the description?
@ThorFirehawk, I'd prefer the art if you don't mind! Also would you be alright with gems, since I have more of those at the moment?
@ThorFirehawk, I'd prefer the art if you don't mind! Also would you be alright with gems, since I have more of those at the moment?
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12