Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~UoS Pixeldopts~ (closed)
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 252 253
@Effervessa

Hmmm.... Yeah, I think a bee scroll would cover the two! (But again, not til the next opening. When it happens, though- ;D)
@Effervessa

Hmmm.... Yeah, I think a bee scroll would cover the two! (But again, not til the next opening. When it happens, though- ;D)
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
[center]@epher beep! [img]https://i.imgur.com/S4essbC.png[/img][/center]
@epher

beep!

S4essbC.png
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows could i be added to the ping list, please? thanks!
@UserOfShadows could i be added to the ping list, please? thanks!
5ExiG1N.png
@Eagles

Added!
@Eagles

Added!
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
[center]@DriftingDream Here ya go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/23TGMAR.png[/img] @October I likely won't get yours done tonight since it's already 2am here, but I'll start working hard on it first chance I get tomorrow. :D [/center]
@DriftingDream

Here ya go!

23TGMAR.png

@October

I likely won't get yours done tonight since it's already 2am here, but I'll start working hard on it first chance I get tomorrow. :D
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows I think we live in different time zones ;n; slots are always opened when I'm sleeping.

Do you consider art trades? I do pixel work myself. Or art trades + currency. Or art as a bribe to get slots.

Don't wanna clutter your thread with images so here's a think to my shop that I haven't finished yet: here

@UserOfShadows I think we live in different time zones ;n; slots are always opened when I'm sleeping.

Do you consider art trades? I do pixel work myself. Or art trades + currency. Or art as a bribe to get slots.

Don't wanna clutter your thread with images so here's a think to my shop that I haven't finished yet: here

xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths

nah I'm just. hilariously bad with picking times to open, I opened at 9pm here and it's 4am why am I still awake ANYWAY

Art trades are a possibility, but with all the updates FR's been doing lately combined with gene projects I've been hurting for dragon money. (firefly is no help there.) That's something I'd have to talk about when I'm more up for it, though- I'll let you know I guess??
@MurkyDepths

nah I'm just. hilariously bad with picking times to open, I opened at 9pm here and it's 4am why am I still awake ANYWAY

Art trades are a possibility, but with all the updates FR's been doing lately combined with gene projects I've been hurting for dragon money. (firefly is no help there.) That's something I'd have to talk about when I'm more up for it, though- I'll let you know I guess??
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows Sure thing! I'd be more than willing to pay full price for the adopts, the art can pay for the slots. But I know you've just opened a bunch and have work to do, so just send a pm at any time if you're interested.
@UserOfShadows Sure thing! I'd be more than willing to pay full price for the adopts, the art can pay for the slots. But I know you've just opened a bunch and have work to do, so just send a pm at any time if you're interested.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[center]@October rip I lied Firefly kept me awake so I decided to do the thing now anyway [img]https://i.imgur.com/BNX5YPH.png[/img][/center]
@October

rip I lied Firefly kept me awake so I decided to do the thing now anyway

BNX5YPH.png
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows I've been wanting to get one of your adopts for Suraja for awhile but I kept missing the slots. She looks perfect and I'm so happy right now. Thank you!
@UserOfShadows I've been wanting to get one of your adopts for Suraja for awhile but I kept missing the slots. She looks perfect and I'm so happy right now. Thank you!
YolDR6x.gif
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 252 253