Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FREE] Greenskeeper Familiar Adopts!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 118 119
These are the cutest ones yet.
These are the cutest ones yet.
Really cool!
Really cool!
check out my hatcheries
click 8SzUkvf.png
@OpalDreams
Thank you so much, I'm happy you like the outcome.

@kriski
I have to thank you, I'm so happy for all the support. I'm glad to see the completed sets, but I have no idea if I can continue or what I should draw. Any suggestions?

@SimFeetUnder
Voltaire is a real beauty, she must have cost a fortune. And her id is really nice as well. Thank you for using the adoptables!

@Kissie @SurgeonOfDeath
Thank you, I'm happy you like the nature set.
@OpalDreams
Thank you so much, I'm happy you like the outcome.

@kriski
I have to thank you, I'm so happy for all the support. I'm glad to see the completed sets, but I have no idea if I can continue or what I should draw. Any suggestions?

@SimFeetUnder
Voltaire is a real beauty, she must have cost a fortune. And her id is really nice as well. Thank you for using the adoptables!

@Kissie @SurgeonOfDeath
Thank you, I'm happy you like the nature set.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@lichtdrache
Once again, amazing!

But the set is done! o: Guess you'll have to draw all the deities now. x3
@lichtdrache
Once again, amazing!

But the set is done! o: Guess you'll have to draw all the deities now. x3
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings
Thank you! I've been thinking about adding the deities, but their adoptables would probably be a bit bigger because of their complex designs.
@AeonsMusings
Thank you! I've been thinking about adding the deities, but their adoptables would probably be a bit bigger because of their complex designs.
@0rangedragon @Kaitorubel @Nulume @Juri01 @Chiliphantump122 @Dreamcoyote @PoisonedTea @TheEmptyCity @SimFeetUnder @CrystalBones @Zenium @Reckless @RedlaSunShowers @AeonsMusings @Celine @genmoi @ScarletWolfsong @snickers629 @Anarthyan @Atzien @miirshroom @pooses @Gibby @Maegelcarwen @Kapara @rooty @Stormdragon @Vanitas @ClearLakes44 @Kissie @Nympharia @Luca20 @Yara @OpalDreams @nemodave @CatsAndMaths @Kiryn @Kpribbit @Perrydotto @BobEvans @Splatoon @Aiden @Maddiebird @rantothedevil @bcrush @kriski @Dest @BianchaJo @Autopsy @CircusCuties @Wolvenrose @SoulLugia11 @Crisp @Tigenki @FoolishRay @icecreamdude26 @Gardenie @ShiroiYoukai @Fellefan @ThornOfStorm130 @WeyrLeader @lovesnivy @PhoebeBird @KCDragons @Marceline @Cyrsei @Poppystar @Hyperbole @Xotis @ToothyApocalypse @absolmon @NicoleEirin @heartcrusher1 @WickedHorror @SilverLanayru @OpalSplash514 @StellarWing @Maximum4 @Syncogon @Dreamcoyote @Mriikel @GhostFromTheMoon @GrumpyCatlover @LucarioLand @Parda @Vistron @SoullessRogue @Ethras @Valthan @Tacodoodle @WolfSong @Decarnard @IcyNinetales @Zephyr23 @Minimum @Meda @lackingsanity @Suttungr @Sevenink @xXDarkeXx @Yanisha @Effervessa @Kibble @Yolindanne @Doggo @IamPainIamGod @ClawOfLife @koolkabe @jazzyjaz @Minxwolfie @TheTigersDen @Niya @Trippfaerie @somnomania @Airys @TheMathematician @MawkishMuse @ElecSquirrel10 @Alcina @AlexBleurose @Pasteluma @vulstal @joy1joy1 @MLSmith995 @Ookamiotoko @Animequeen @PositiveDragon @VodkaGhosts @sarcastickitten @freshpeachez @Anacapri @timetot @KyaruTheWriter @Evolution2 @Aquastargirl123 @kipinae @bellzan @sunsetfire @NanamiChiaki @Kattata @Broderick @DiamondNoodles @Arrakis @Exaltier @LittleRogue @Quinnigan @ShouLyon @Nydra @Vulqostrun @raiikyuu @Aquacoral @LilCipherz @Harbinger @NerdyBirdieLove @Pieeee @Thestoneofdoom @Lundlaeva @Lolschen @Cryptozoolo @kriskrossness @Starrlight @SimplePianist @rene92 @zzzhorses @CosmicSummer @Carnimirie @TalonOcharria @Myrrien @Forestglade @Icefire55 @Starmax @LeMuffinMaster @RoseyVaporeon @MissFortune17 @Ririterasu @Elysianibata @Beezadrella @Ellapinky @Rosie @Ellapinky @Jetfeather @Onikuma @WillowtheWisp @Geist

Hello again everyone! After adding the nature set, we finally finished a full circle. The FR year is almost over and we now have adoptables of each flight. I have a few questions for you now and I'd love to hear your opinions.

Should I continue adding adoptables dedicated to the flights? I could include the future festival familiars. Or flight emblems or chibi deities? Let me know what you'd love to see, I'm open for all suggestions.

Now that we have all familiars: which set or individual adoptable do you like the most? Share your thoughts.
@0rangedragon @Kaitorubel @Nulume @Juri01 @Chiliphantump122 @Dreamcoyote @PoisonedTea @TheEmptyCity @SimFeetUnder @CrystalBones @Zenium @Reckless @RedlaSunShowers @AeonsMusings @Celine @genmoi @ScarletWolfsong @snickers629 @Anarthyan @Atzien @miirshroom @pooses @Gibby @Maegelcarwen @Kapara @rooty @Stormdragon @Vanitas @ClearLakes44 @Kissie @Nympharia @Luca20 @Yara @OpalDreams @nemodave @CatsAndMaths @Kiryn @Kpribbit @Perrydotto @BobEvans @Splatoon @Aiden @Maddiebird @rantothedevil @bcrush @kriski @Dest @BianchaJo @Autopsy @CircusCuties @Wolvenrose @SoulLugia11 @Crisp @Tigenki @FoolishRay @icecreamdude26 @Gardenie @ShiroiYoukai @Fellefan @ThornOfStorm130 @WeyrLeader @lovesnivy @PhoebeBird @KCDragons @Marceline @Cyrsei @Poppystar @Hyperbole @Xotis @ToothyApocalypse @absolmon @NicoleEirin @heartcrusher1 @WickedHorror @SilverLanayru @OpalSplash514 @StellarWing @Maximum4 @Syncogon @Dreamcoyote @Mriikel @GhostFromTheMoon @GrumpyCatlover @LucarioLand @Parda @Vistron @SoullessRogue @Ethras @Valthan @Tacodoodle @WolfSong @Decarnard @IcyNinetales @Zephyr23 @Minimum @Meda @lackingsanity @Suttungr @Sevenink @xXDarkeXx @Yanisha @Effervessa @Kibble @Yolindanne @Doggo @IamPainIamGod @ClawOfLife @koolkabe @jazzyjaz @Minxwolfie @TheTigersDen @Niya @Trippfaerie @somnomania @Airys @TheMathematician @MawkishMuse @ElecSquirrel10 @Alcina @AlexBleurose @Pasteluma @vulstal @joy1joy1 @MLSmith995 @Ookamiotoko @Animequeen @PositiveDragon @VodkaGhosts @sarcastickitten @freshpeachez @Anacapri @timetot @KyaruTheWriter @Evolution2 @Aquastargirl123 @kipinae @bellzan @sunsetfire @NanamiChiaki @Kattata @Broderick @DiamondNoodles @Arrakis @Exaltier @LittleRogue @Quinnigan @ShouLyon @Nydra @Vulqostrun @raiikyuu @Aquacoral @LilCipherz @Harbinger @NerdyBirdieLove @Pieeee @Thestoneofdoom @Lundlaeva @Lolschen @Cryptozoolo @kriskrossness @Starrlight @SimplePianist @rene92 @zzzhorses @CosmicSummer @Carnimirie @TalonOcharria @Myrrien @Forestglade @Icefire55 @Starmax @LeMuffinMaster @RoseyVaporeon @MissFortune17 @Ririterasu @Elysianibata @Beezadrella @Ellapinky @Rosie @Ellapinky @Jetfeather @Onikuma @WillowtheWisp @Geist

Hello again everyone! After adding the nature set, we finally finished a full circle. The FR year is almost over and we now have adoptables of each flight. I have a few questions for you now and I'd love to hear your opinions.

Should I continue adding adoptables dedicated to the flights? I could include the future festival familiars. Or flight emblems or chibi deities? Let me know what you'd love to see, I'm open for all suggestions.

Now that we have all familiars: which set or individual adoptable do you like the most? Share your thoughts.
Hello @Lichtdrache! I would love chibi deities!

Also, your adoptables are absolutely adorable and if you want to add more that would be lovely! I don't have any in particular, just whatever you get inspired to make!
Hello @Lichtdrache! I would love chibi deities!

Also, your adoptables are absolutely adorable and if you want to add more that would be lovely! I don't have any in particular, just whatever you get inspired to make!
KCXtyPY.png
I'd love to see everything flight related you're feeling like doing, I love these cuties and I'd love anything else you'd make! ^u^ just make sure I stay on that ping list for whatever you're making alright? haha~ ♥
I'd love to see everything flight related you're feeling like doing, I love these cuties and I'd love anything else you'd make! ^u^ just make sure I stay on that ping list for whatever you're making alright? haha~ ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
And because some people asked earlier: here are my personal top picks. Please keep in mind that I'm heavily biased. [center][img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/sombiii/Goblin_zpsbc9p28mi.png[/img][img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/sombiii/Acolyte_zpsybmajjij.png[/img][img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/sombiii/Light2_zpsy3vjddh1.png[/img][img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/sombiii/Sprite_zpsk4gykh6o.png[/img] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/eb97/f/2016/179/d/0/lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*]My favourite original goblin is probably the lightning one, but I like the swirls of the wind adoptable. [*]I don't have a favourite original acolyte, but I really like the magma hair of the fire one. [*]Light bear all the way. It's such a unique design and I really like the colors. [*]My favourite original sprite is the light one. The shadow sprite adoptable turned out really beautiful though. [*]I still really like the original light set. Mainly because I love the aesthetic and the first set holds a special place in my heart. [/LIST]
And because some people asked earlier: here are my personal top picks. Please keep in mind that I'm heavily biased.

Goblin_zpsbc9p28mi.pngAcolyte_zpsybmajjij.pngLight2_zpsy3vjddh1.pngSprite_zpsk4gykh6o.png
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

• My favourite original goblin is probably the lightning one, but I like the swirls of the wind adoptable.
  • I don't have a favourite original acolyte, but I really like the magma hair of the fire one.
  • Light bear all the way. It's such a unique design and I really like the colors.
  • My favourite original sprite is the light one. The shadow sprite adoptable turned out really beautiful though.
  • I still really like the original light set. Mainly because I love the aesthetic and the first set holds a special place in my heart.
@Lichtdrache chibi deities and future festival familiars sound awesome! :)

Or maybe dragon adoptables drawn in the same style as these little cuties? I know you run a coatl adoptable shop, but I'd love to see one of my own dragons drawn in your chibi style :) Just a suggestion though.

Another one: coliseum enemies? ;)
@Lichtdrache chibi deities and future festival familiars sound awesome! :)

Or maybe dragon adoptables drawn in the same style as these little cuties? I know you run a coatl adoptable shop, but I'd love to see one of my own dragons drawn in your chibi style :) Just a suggestion though.

Another one: coliseum enemies? ;)
Flight%20Rising.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 118 119