Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Casiope's Dragon Bakery [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ayyyjamster of course! (sorry of the possible double ping didn't mean to do that!)
@ayyyjamster of course! (sorry of the possible double ping didn't mean to do that!)
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope
She looks amazing!! :D Sending payment now!
@Casiope
She looks amazing!! :D Sending payment now!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Casiope Username: benjalinguinie Dragon image: [img]https://i.imgsafe.org/55987ad502.png[/img] Any Genes: Piebald, Butterfly, Underbelly (basically the same genes on the dragon above) Any Apparel: The Glowing Red Clawtips, if that's possible! How much would that come up to?
@Casiope

Username: benjalinguinie

Dragon image: 55987ad502.png

Any Genes: Piebald, Butterfly, Underbelly (basically the same genes on the dragon above)

Any Apparel: The Glowing Red Clawtips, if that's possible!

How much would that come up to?
black%2Band%2Bwhite%2Bpoison%2Bart%2Bapparel.gifCopy and paste my username in pings, please!iRO3s63.png
@benjalinguinie

5000t for the base
4000t for the genes (I've decided I'll make underbelly free)
500t for the clawtips

that would make it 9500t for the whole thing. Or 17 gems. You can mix payments however!
Do you want me to put your order through to a slot?
@benjalinguinie

5000t for the base
4000t for the genes (I've decided I'll make underbelly free)
500t for the clawtips

that would make it 9500t for the whole thing. Or 17 gems. You can mix payments however!
Do you want me to put your order through to a slot?
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope Sending payment now!
@Casiope Sending payment now!
black%2Band%2Bwhite%2Bpoison%2Bart%2Bapparel.gifCopy and paste my username in pings, please!iRO3s63.png
@Casiope

._. That looks amazing!! How much should I send you exactly? ((You said around 30K, but I just want to confirm exact price))
@Casiope

._. That looks amazing!! How much should I send you exactly? ((You said around 30K, but I just want to confirm exact price))
@Moonpelt Ah no you misunderstood me, I said that the holiday apparel would be 3000 but I'm halving it because of the special offer. The exact price is 6500t or 12 gems. Glad you like it though!
@Moonpelt Ah no you misunderstood me, I said that the holiday apparel would be 3000 but I'm halving it because of the special offer. The exact price is 6500t or 12 gems. Glad you like it though!
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope

Alright, I'll be sending gems this round, thanks a bundle!
@Casiope

Alright, I'll be sending gems this round, thanks a bundle!
@Casiope He's beautiful, thank you so much!
@Casiope He's beautiful, thank you so much!
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9