Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - thread retired, new Library opened -
1 2 ... 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1156 1157
@Weenyah are you open for new orders? Sorry if you're not I just don't want to miss it again lol.
@Weenyah are you open for new orders? Sorry if you're not I just don't want to miss it again lol.
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
@bulletbras

Unfortunately I'm not! I will always ping our whole pinglist when I open new slots, and you'll always know whether I have open slots or not from the spreadsheet -- if "basic slots" is set to "no" and there's no empty numbered slots without a username in them while the slot is set to "awaiting order" then it always means that I'm unfortunately not taking any new orders at the moment. I'm currently filling up last batch's orders, so I'll most likely open new slots next week!
@bulletbras

Unfortunately I'm not! I will always ping our whole pinglist when I open new slots, and you'll always know whether I have open slots or not from the spreadsheet -- if "basic slots" is set to "no" and there's no empty numbered slots without a username in them while the slot is set to "awaiting order" then it always means that I'm unfortunately not taking any new orders at the moment. I'm currently filling up last batch's orders, so I'll most likely open new slots next week!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
Everyone who have placed orders with me in the latest batch and haven't had their books yet, I'm currently on a short trip abroad and can't work on the books while I'm away, sorry about the little delay in your orders! I had hoped to finish all books last Sunday but got a sudden work shift that day instead so I didn't have the time I needed to fill the bigger orders. I'm aiming to deliver all of the rest of the books (if nothing unexpected happens) on this week's Sunday when I'm back home and have access to my files! Thank you for your patience c:
Everyone who have placed orders with me in the latest batch and haven't had their books yet, I'm currently on a short trip abroad and can't work on the books while I'm away, sorry about the little delay in your orders! I had hoped to finish all books last Sunday but got a sudden work shift that day instead so I didn't have the time I needed to fill the bigger orders. I'm aiming to deliver all of the rest of the books (if nothing unexpected happens) on this week's Sunday when I'm back home and have access to my files! Thank you for your patience c:
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Weenyah Thank you, looks good.
@Weenyah Thank you, looks good.
9Nrh39n.png
Hi all!

Please read carefully before claiming, this is different than usual!

I haven't had much time lately, but I still want to help my flight out in the preparations of Light vs Earth. So:

Eight slots, available only to those who offer Light at least 5 lair spaces to use!

- If you have 5+ lair spaces available that Light can use until December 10, you can claim a slot.
- You can fill in the OOF Boarding form afterwards! As soon as possible though.
- You can claim a slot if you offer at least 5 spots in your lai
r
- You still get all the other good stuff, too: tickets for the raffle, tickets for the weekly mini prize pool and food supplied if you need it.
- Max 5 books per slot, plus all the book ends, shelves and trinkets you want.
- Discounts on top, 'cos you're awesome:
- 0-4 slots = sorry, you can't claim a slot this time!
- 5-9 slots = 10% discount
- 10-19 slots = 25% discount
- 20+ slots = 50% discount
- 100 spots = I'll make 20 books for you, at no charge. You can claim this even if the slots have all filled up already!

[/important stuff]

[0/8] slots available, max 5 books each.
All slots have been taken! But if you have 50 slots available, talk to me... I might be willing to be flexible ;)

And even if you don't, be sure to check out our OOF Boarding (it's linked in my signature). You'll get tickets to the really awesome LvE raffle PLUS extra tickets for the boarding-only weekly raffle.
Plus eternal gratitude from Light, whatever that's worth to you :')

Questions:
- "What if I already offered my lair space?" You're awesome, you can claim a slot!
- "What if I'm in Light?" Sorry, you can't claim a slot right now but I'll try to add some adopts as prizes to the IF raffle!
- "How soon do I need to have these spaces available? My lair is full." Within 24h, else your claim will be void!
- "What's this? Why do you want my lair spots??" Dominance battles are all about exalting as many dragon levels as possible. When there's a big battle, flights usually prepare by leveling dragons ahead of time, to be exalted on the first day... But our own lair space is limited! That's why we ask people in other flights if we can borrow some lair space. The dragons will stay in your lair for a while, and when the battle starts we'll take them back and exalt them. As a thank-you, you'll get tickets to the big raffle, which usually includes things like sprites, retired apparel, custom art etc.
- "Is this going to be a regular thing?" Nope! Though I might offer adopts for levels during the battle. If that's something you're interested in, make sure you're lsited as such on the self-edit ping list

@Aava @AbysmalGrace @AbyssalKing @AccursedTower @AceofCards @AdeleneDawner @Adomania @aearinn @Aearonlinn @Aedoria @aevios @Aiden @alaneyes @AlexRobins @Alohomora @aly922 @Amanda @Amarete @AmeEgaree @Amorah @AmTim @AngelSami @angsthound @Anjoulas @AnonEclipse @Apothecaria @ApprenticeWriter @Apricus @Aquacoral @Araej @KesSurana @Arrakis @Artillerychick @Artorias @asterope @Azurrys @AzzerthePirate @balthy @Bash @BatCrooks @Beezadrella @Being @bergentruckung @BezimiennyRaptor @BigNosedKate @bionic @Birdskull @BloodyAngel12 @Bodhran @Booker @boxparts @Brushtail @Butterfliez @Byatzine @c33213 @Calidragon @Candyhighgaming @Carnimirie @CarrotKat @CartelSaide @Casiope @catato @Cerys @ChangelingNeun @Chaostrophy @Charias @Cheza @chezameed @Chirp @chocoapple @Chryselle @chujellies @cinderrain @Ciroth9002 @ClockworkEclipse @ClockworkOctopus @Clya @CoffinPrince @ColoradoBlues @ColorBlindBrat @CornixElecti @Crescentstar711 @CrimsonsArt @Crownings @Crystal4180 @CrystalBlossom @Cuivienen @Broly @Cyrya @cywscross @daineger @Dalison @DaretoDream12423 @Darkdragonfiend @DarknessReborn @Dasdana @DaughterofLight @deedeesaurus @DeepflowManah @deerfawn @Deessel @Delkerono @deulirium @deviantdoge @Dew @DNightDreamer @Dollars @Doodletrash1 @DoppelBia @Dracowhisp @Draginraptor @Dragonpuff @dragonSanctuary @Dubhuir @EeveeDream @Elaendorlien @Electric @Elmoth @Elysadie @Ember @EmmaBird @Enriana @Epulina @epzel @Erratic @Etahrey @evapples @Evet @evosoul @Exlann @Fabro @FaeRogue @FailCat13 @fairyn @fairywingtastic @Faoiltiama @Faoladdh @farawayfireflies @fate2726 @Fatespinner @FeatherAsh @felistopaz @Fellefan @fenshae @Fimbrethil @fireicedragon10 @Firtarian @Fletcher @Fortuna @Frillshark @Frillshark @FroggyForever @FSkiwi10 @Gallant @galvelociraptor @Gazarath @gempietra @Gendotypic @GentleOceanWind @GhostChateau @GhoulishGlimmer @Gilan @Glacecakes @GoodKoji @Grilllbz @GuardianLioness @Gubs @Gurrero @Gwendolyn @Gwenfoxe @Gwilanna @Hanelli @Harbinger @haxure @heartcrusher1 @Heirless @Helianthe @Hellkite @HermitQueen @Hexacoatl @Hexephra @HinodeTsurugi @Hoku @HollyBerry @Holysnacks @HoquesPoques @HouseOfNight @Houtori @HuntingAlpha @ibook @IgnisFlamel @ilexopaca @Impception @IndigoPi @InHeritent @inhumanelm @Inoue @mxcrabs @Intrusion @irregular @Ithika @ixris @Jaena @jastoz @Jaz @Jaz @jellophish @JinxMoonstone @Julis @JurassicPark @JusticeTurtle @KaioticWolf @Kaisen @Karingan @kas62000 @Kavryn @KaylenAldanae @Kemeira @Khymaira @KiliaKit @Kipiekie @KittenFromHell @KiyukiDragon @Knightess @Kodex @kommoy @Konekova @korradorable @kunacottontail @Kylari @LadyKiba @Leenanishere @Lethia @Lexxeck @lilastar @LilyBound @Lithiarch @LittleRogue @Livid @Locus @Lodzhal @Lolschen @Losiana @LotusCandy @luckgandor @LunarParadox @LunaSkeffington @Lundlaeva @LurkingShadows @Luteia @luxxe @Lyka @lykanth @Lyn @lynxrush @Lyvalaea @Maegelcarwen @MahuruRaji @Makiling @mamamouse @Maybellmay @MegaAbsols @melchiorgabor @Meonox @merrymine @mewhaku @MiddayMoon01 @miirshroom @Mikann @miniquiny999 @MisfitsLanding @MissGanja @Mistywolf77 @mithrel @mochimajuru @montivagant @Moofiegoo @MorganK @Mozzi @mspixieriot @Mushies @MusicalMaladies @mweep @Myrrien @Mythie @Nalabyte @Nanobot87 @Narinaya @Naudir @naumachial @Needtoscribble @needtoscribble @nemodave @Nemora @Neoma @NeonSharpies @NeophyteRedglare @NetShy @Nettleleaf @nevele @Nightshades @nightwolf95 @Niklia @Nimbasa @Nix4 @Noctiferous @nogsix @NomasaurusRex @NonBinaryCanary @Norimn @nyx1st1x @Nyx81 @oberion @OblitusBellum @Oncamimus @Ookamiotoko @ophician @ormarr @Osthra @Outbreak @Oxyhemoglobin @Pachirisu @paintminion @PandaK @Pandonkey @pantali @Parda @Paresseux @Pennifeather @Perrydotto @PhoenixMiko @Phooka @pinto @Plushstiel @Polyhymnia @pooses @PostalBromeliad @Pretzii @PrinceEridan @Psi @QueenSabriel @RagingSea @RainWatcher @RainyRose @Rangiku @RanLi @Redsparrow @Renepolumorfous @retrace @Returu @Ribbons @Rinibun @Risaia @RobotMagic @Rochambeau @RogueHazel @roseangel2 @Rottikins @RottingFlesh @rubeofkubic @rubeofkubic @RubyOfFire @rubyredtan @Rugissement @Rythen @sabaism @Sabati @Sadrain @Saere @Sais @SamuelMaybird @Saraku @Sasha @Scaleon1 @Scatterspark @schaadenfreude @Schefflera @Selah @Self @Shadowdawn199 @ShadowEclipse @ShadowRising @shawolexotic @shikoire @ShimaM @SilverLanayru @SilverWinter @SilvestrisDream @Sinsational @Siobhan @skyarising @Skyeset @Skyeset @skyquest @SkyyeofEmber @sleepingdragon80 @SleepyAnnie @Snipe @Snowstar1711 @SocialBookWOrm @Somewhat @Sophia @Sophos @Soulykins @Soviett @SparkyLurkdragon @Spookykitty @sQld @SSakuras @Stannum @starbornkid @Starisia @Starlight18 @StarriannaFlare @Starrlight @Starry413 @starrynightren @starshining @StoneHusky @Stormdragon @stormydanish @stormyhearted @Suathiel @Svelte @sweetpealovey @SwiftSeagull @SylphOfHeart @taipantigress @Talonocharria @tamka @Tarble @Tauress @teahunter @Temperama @TempestSea @Tempestuous @terahBEE @Tessalia @TheAlchemist @TheAmazingRey @TheDragonsQueen @TheDwarfQueen @TheEmperorsPrey @thefriendlyvand @ThePhantomRose @thesheeponfire @TheSilverFox @TheThrane @thetinyshiloh @ThisShiningNight @ThornOfStorm130 @TigerOwl @TinselWolf @TinyThings @Tiriea @ToxicCosmos @Trachynhawb @treesponge @TrenchKnife @Trenzalore @Trickilicky @TroubleinSevens @TsarinaTorment @Tubermelon @tunatuna @Tunesmith @Twistedstripe @Undermom @unwashedwonder @Unyko @vainqueurs @ValarDohaeris @Valelael @Valyrie @Vancara @Vanq @Vauvenal @Vedis @Velsim @Vengrahdiin @VenusFae @VESTAIS @Vestasam568 @VodkaGhosts @VoxxVoleur @Vyraal @weeredsquirrel @WhateverTrash @Avifors @Wirenth @WolfSong @wulfilalice @WynterDragen @Wyshca @Xaishi @Xemriss @xxBanshee @Yaevinn @yukitsukihana @ZenithNadir @Zillua @Zizikiel @Zonemod @zzzhorses @WarriorsEcho @Erisx @Tool @KatzPetz @Moons @varenyky @Alskasaur @Desmondtiny @AHamilton @Convexity @Elysianibata @Eventyde @Whymsical @kennythedoomer @GhostlyJasper @Thrawn @Juniipersass @MelanieScribbles @Crysi102 @Trinkenki @Allergies @Failuresaurus @postelectric @Bequerel @Script @nanakiharumi @Tria91 @Nefelibata @Ameriasparrow @Gretthol @lizzytiki @FlufferLover @Silvernight01 @horseyluva @Endro @jr413 @Blucbcrry @violalore @PiperMarigold @PKRS @LordBlumiere @Tues @Sunnycat4 @CleverDual @Teasugarsalt @SpxceJai @bulletbras @AngryMothNoises @Quiller @KairinRose @luminousnoble @KittiofDOOM @Zedling @FireflyRhapsody @Mazurkas @marquislafayeet @Wingstealer @AtlantisFlewAway @LemonSqueexy @PheonixPonder @Rulanir @Alkeiri @differentjasper @Killjoy2170 @CelestialBlue @DemonsofTheNight @ziselmaki @ILUVDRAGONS @Asgeirr @Dawnsky23 @LapisDragon17718 @Sickened @Moofe @Afar @WayRox @PastelPasty @MarinaQuakenbush @roboticspace @Orenda @AtticSaltStorms @
Hi all!

Please read carefully before claiming, this is different than usual!

I haven't had much time lately, but I still want to help my flight out in the preparations of Light vs Earth. So:

Eight slots, available only to those who offer Light at least 5 lair spaces to use!

- If you have 5+ lair spaces available that Light can use until December 10, you can claim a slot.
- You can fill in the OOF Boarding form afterwards! As soon as possible though.
- You can claim a slot if you offer at least 5 spots in your lai
r
- You still get all the other good stuff, too: tickets for the raffle, tickets for the weekly mini prize pool and food supplied if you need it.
- Max 5 books per slot, plus all the book ends, shelves and trinkets you want.
- Discounts on top, 'cos you're awesome:
- 0-4 slots = sorry, you can't claim a slot this time!
- 5-9 slots = 10% discount
- 10-19 slots = 25% discount
- 20+ slots = 50% discount
- 100 spots = I'll make 20 books for you, at no charge. You can claim this even if the slots have all filled up already!

[/important stuff]

[0/8] slots available, max 5 books each.
All slots have been taken! But if you have 50 slots available, talk to me... I might be willing to be flexible ;)

And even if you don't, be sure to check out our OOF Boarding (it's linked in my signature). You'll get tickets to the really awesome LvE raffle PLUS extra tickets for the boarding-only weekly raffle.
Plus eternal gratitude from Light, whatever that's worth to you :')

Questions:
- "What if I already offered my lair space?" You're awesome, you can claim a slot!
- "What if I'm in Light?" Sorry, you can't claim a slot right now but I'll try to add some adopts as prizes to the IF raffle!
- "How soon do I need to have these spaces available? My lair is full." Within 24h, else your claim will be void!
- "What's this? Why do you want my lair spots??" Dominance battles are all about exalting as many dragon levels as possible. When there's a big battle, flights usually prepare by leveling dragons ahead of time, to be exalted on the first day... But our own lair space is limited! That's why we ask people in other flights if we can borrow some lair space. The dragons will stay in your lair for a while, and when the battle starts we'll take them back and exalt them. As a thank-you, you'll get tickets to the big raffle, which usually includes things like sprites, retired apparel, custom art etc.
- "Is this going to be a regular thing?" Nope! Though I might offer adopts for levels during the battle. If that's something you're interested in, make sure you're lsited as such on the self-edit ping list

@Aava @AbysmalGrace @AbyssalKing @AccursedTower @AceofCards @AdeleneDawner @Adomania @aearinn @Aearonlinn @Aedoria @aevios @Aiden @alaneyes @AlexRobins @Alohomora @aly922 @Amanda @Amarete @AmeEgaree @Amorah @AmTim @AngelSami @angsthound @Anjoulas @AnonEclipse @Apothecaria @ApprenticeWriter @Apricus @Aquacoral @Araej @KesSurana @Arrakis @Artillerychick @Artorias @asterope @Azurrys @AzzerthePirate @balthy @Bash @BatCrooks @Beezadrella @Being @bergentruckung @BezimiennyRaptor @BigNosedKate @bionic @Birdskull @BloodyAngel12 @Bodhran @Booker @boxparts @Brushtail @Butterfliez @Byatzine @c33213 @Calidragon @Candyhighgaming @Carnimirie @CarrotKat @CartelSaide @Casiope @catato @Cerys @ChangelingNeun @Chaostrophy @Charias @Cheza @chezameed @Chirp @chocoapple @Chryselle @chujellies @cinderrain @Ciroth9002 @ClockworkEclipse @ClockworkOctopus @Clya @CoffinPrince @ColoradoBlues @ColorBlindBrat @CornixElecti @Crescentstar711 @CrimsonsArt @Crownings @Crystal4180 @CrystalBlossom @Cuivienen @Broly @Cyrya @cywscross @daineger @Dalison @DaretoDream12423 @Darkdragonfiend @DarknessReborn @Dasdana @DaughterofLight @deedeesaurus @DeepflowManah @deerfawn @Deessel @Delkerono @deulirium @deviantdoge @Dew @DNightDreamer @Dollars @Doodletrash1 @DoppelBia @Dracowhisp @Draginraptor @Dragonpuff @dragonSanctuary @Dubhuir @EeveeDream @Elaendorlien @Electric @Elmoth @Elysadie @Ember @EmmaBird @Enriana @Epulina @epzel @Erratic @Etahrey @evapples @Evet @evosoul @Exlann @Fabro @FaeRogue @FailCat13 @fairyn @fairywingtastic @Faoiltiama @Faoladdh @farawayfireflies @fate2726 @Fatespinner @FeatherAsh @felistopaz @Fellefan @fenshae @Fimbrethil @fireicedragon10 @Firtarian @Fletcher @Fortuna @Frillshark @Frillshark @FroggyForever @FSkiwi10 @Gallant @galvelociraptor @Gazarath @gempietra @Gendotypic @GentleOceanWind @GhostChateau @GhoulishGlimmer @Gilan @Glacecakes @GoodKoji @Grilllbz @GuardianLioness @Gubs @Gurrero @Gwendolyn @Gwenfoxe @Gwilanna @Hanelli @Harbinger @haxure @heartcrusher1 @Heirless @Helianthe @Hellkite @HermitQueen @Hexacoatl @Hexephra @HinodeTsurugi @Hoku @HollyBerry @Holysnacks @HoquesPoques @HouseOfNight @Houtori @HuntingAlpha @ibook @IgnisFlamel @ilexopaca @Impception @IndigoPi @InHeritent @inhumanelm @Inoue @mxcrabs @Intrusion @irregular @Ithika @ixris @Jaena @jastoz @Jaz @Jaz @jellophish @JinxMoonstone @Julis @JurassicPark @JusticeTurtle @KaioticWolf @Kaisen @Karingan @kas62000 @Kavryn @KaylenAldanae @Kemeira @Khymaira @KiliaKit @Kipiekie @KittenFromHell @KiyukiDragon @Knightess @Kodex @kommoy @Konekova @korradorable @kunacottontail @Kylari @LadyKiba @Leenanishere @Lethia @Lexxeck @lilastar @LilyBound @Lithiarch @LittleRogue @Livid @Locus @Lodzhal @Lolschen @Losiana @LotusCandy @luckgandor @LunarParadox @LunaSkeffington @Lundlaeva @LurkingShadows @Luteia @luxxe @Lyka @lykanth @Lyn @lynxrush @Lyvalaea @Maegelcarwen @MahuruRaji @Makiling @mamamouse @Maybellmay @MegaAbsols @melchiorgabor @Meonox @merrymine @mewhaku @MiddayMoon01 @miirshroom @Mikann @miniquiny999 @MisfitsLanding @MissGanja @Mistywolf77 @mithrel @mochimajuru @montivagant @Moofiegoo @MorganK @Mozzi @mspixieriot @Mushies @MusicalMaladies @mweep @Myrrien @Mythie @Nalabyte @Nanobot87 @Narinaya @Naudir @naumachial @Needtoscribble @needtoscribble @nemodave @Nemora @Neoma @NeonSharpies @NeophyteRedglare @NetShy @Nettleleaf @nevele @Nightshades @nightwolf95 @Niklia @Nimbasa @Nix4 @Noctiferous @nogsix @NomasaurusRex @NonBinaryCanary @Norimn @nyx1st1x @Nyx81 @oberion @OblitusBellum @Oncamimus @Ookamiotoko @ophician @ormarr @Osthra @Outbreak @Oxyhemoglobin @Pachirisu @paintminion @PandaK @Pandonkey @pantali @Parda @Paresseux @Pennifeather @Perrydotto @PhoenixMiko @Phooka @pinto @Plushstiel @Polyhymnia @pooses @PostalBromeliad @Pretzii @PrinceEridan @Psi @QueenSabriel @RagingSea @RainWatcher @RainyRose @Rangiku @RanLi @Redsparrow @Renepolumorfous @retrace @Returu @Ribbons @Rinibun @Risaia @RobotMagic @Rochambeau @RogueHazel @roseangel2 @Rottikins @RottingFlesh @rubeofkubic @rubeofkubic @RubyOfFire @rubyredtan @Rugissement @Rythen @sabaism @Sabati @Sadrain @Saere @Sais @SamuelMaybird @Saraku @Sasha @Scaleon1 @Scatterspark @schaadenfreude @Schefflera @Selah @Self @Shadowdawn199 @ShadowEclipse @ShadowRising @shawolexotic @shikoire @ShimaM @SilverLanayru @SilverWinter @SilvestrisDream @Sinsational @Siobhan @skyarising @Skyeset @Skyeset @skyquest @SkyyeofEmber @sleepingdragon80 @SleepyAnnie @Snipe @Snowstar1711 @SocialBookWOrm @Somewhat @Sophia @Sophos @Soulykins @Soviett @SparkyLurkdragon @Spookykitty @sQld @SSakuras @Stannum @starbornkid @Starisia @Starlight18 @StarriannaFlare @Starrlight @Starry413 @starrynightren @starshining @StoneHusky @Stormdragon @stormydanish @stormyhearted @Suathiel @Svelte @sweetpealovey @SwiftSeagull @SylphOfHeart @taipantigress @Talonocharria @tamka @Tarble @Tauress @teahunter @Temperama @TempestSea @Tempestuous @terahBEE @Tessalia @TheAlchemist @TheAmazingRey @TheDragonsQueen @TheDwarfQueen @TheEmperorsPrey @thefriendlyvand @ThePhantomRose @thesheeponfire @TheSilverFox @TheThrane @thetinyshiloh @ThisShiningNight @ThornOfStorm130 @TigerOwl @TinselWolf @TinyThings @Tiriea @ToxicCosmos @Trachynhawb @treesponge @TrenchKnife @Trenzalore @Trickilicky @TroubleinSevens @TsarinaTorment @Tubermelon @tunatuna @Tunesmith @Twistedstripe @Undermom @unwashedwonder @Unyko @vainqueurs @ValarDohaeris @Valelael @Valyrie @Vancara @Vanq @Vauvenal @Vedis @Velsim @Vengrahdiin @VenusFae @VESTAIS @Vestasam568 @VodkaGhosts @VoxxVoleur @Vyraal @weeredsquirrel @WhateverTrash @Avifors @Wirenth @WolfSong @wulfilalice @WynterDragen @Wyshca @Xaishi @Xemriss @xxBanshee @Yaevinn @yukitsukihana @ZenithNadir @Zillua @Zizikiel @Zonemod @zzzhorses @WarriorsEcho @Erisx @Tool @KatzPetz @Moons @varenyky @Alskasaur @Desmondtiny @AHamilton @Convexity @Elysianibata @Eventyde @Whymsical @kennythedoomer @GhostlyJasper @Thrawn @Juniipersass @MelanieScribbles @Crysi102 @Trinkenki @Allergies @Failuresaurus @postelectric @Bequerel @Script @nanakiharumi @Tria91 @Nefelibata @Ameriasparrow @Gretthol @lizzytiki @FlufferLover @Silvernight01 @horseyluva @Endro @jr413 @Blucbcrry @violalore @PiperMarigold @PKRS @LordBlumiere @Tues @Sunnycat4 @CleverDual @Teasugarsalt @SpxceJai @bulletbras @AngryMothNoises @Quiller @KairinRose @luminousnoble @KittiofDOOM @Zedling @FireflyRhapsody @Mazurkas @marquislafayeet @Wingstealer @AtlantisFlewAway @LemonSqueexy @PheonixPonder @Rulanir @Alkeiri @differentjasper @Killjoy2170 @CelestialBlue @DemonsofTheNight @ziselmaki @ILUVDRAGONS @Asgeirr @Dawnsky23 @LapisDragon17718 @Sickened @Moofe @Afar @WayRox @PastelPasty @MarinaQuakenbush @roboticspace @Orenda @AtticSaltStorms @
Mz9FfKs.png
Claiming a slot! I have space, will fill out the boarding form right after this :) @Poisonedpaper I would like to order: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35846605] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358467/35846605_350.png[/img] [/url] M5 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37068562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370686/37068562_350.png[/img] [/url] L18 Please add small bits of gold from her apparel, if possible! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10557880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105579/10557880_350.png[/img] [/url] L4 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21539692] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215397/21539692_350.png[/img] [/url] S13 His colours are a bit weird - just pick whichever from his palette you feel suit him best. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3576316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35764/3576316_350.png[/img] [/url] S1 Thank you! That'll be 40kt, right?
Claiming a slot! I have space, will fill out the boarding form right after this :)

@Poisonedpaper

I would like to order:

35846605_350.png

M5

37068562_350.png

L18
Please add small bits of gold from her apparel, if possible!

10557880_350.png

L4

21539692_350.png

S13
His colours are a bit weird - just pick whichever from his palette you feel suit him best.

3576316_350.png

S1

Thank you! That'll be 40kt, right?

1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
I am holding 42 dragons for Light at this time, and I’d like to claim a spot cx @PoisonedPaper Most of them already have books, but I want more anyway cx M13 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19574176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195742/19574176_350.png[/img] [/url] M17 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19099619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190997/19099619_350.png[/img] [/url] S15 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29488277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294883/29488277_350.png[/img] [/url] L13 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27369083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273691/27369083_350.png[/img] [/url] M5 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6322049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63221/6322049_350.png[/img] [/url]
I am holding 42 dragons for Light at this time, and I’d like to claim a spot cx

@PoisonedPaper

Most of them already have books, but I want more anyway cx

M13

19574176_350.png

M17

19099619_350.png

S15

29488277_350.png

L13

27369083_350.png

M5

6322049_350.png

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@Velsim Awesome, thank you so much!

@balthy Nice! Thanks for helping Light out <3
@Velsim Awesome, thank you so much!

@balthy Nice! Thanks for helping Light out <3
Mz9FfKs.png
@PoisonedPaper
Claiming a spot as well! I always have at least 5 empty slots in my lair anyway, and my best friend is in Light, so I fully support you guys! :p
@PoisonedPaper
Claiming a spot as well! I always have at least 5 empty slots in my lair anyway, and my best friend is in Light, so I fully support you guys! :p
B12_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngD3pLwiW.pngdPS4tpP.gif
gonna claim a slot <3 // ok hoping I've done the order form correctly here // @Poisonedpaper B19L2 / BM36 / BL11 / BM2 / BL20 / BM14 / B19R2 SH4L dragon : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13592834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135929/13592834_350.png[/img] [/url] [ with planned outfit ] : [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=13592834&skin=0&apparel=20836,1291,768,15307,441,9216,20837,20572,614,11968,20841&xt=dressing.png[/img] Notes : would love her gembond colour to show up quite frequently in the designs + lightning's cyan sort of colour and perhaps some copper? I believe that adds up to 46000? // let me know if I've written anything incorrectly (also glad to help light out <3 may be in Lightning but I love my light dragons dearly)
gonna claim a slot <3

// ok hoping I've done the order form correctly here //

@Poisonedpaper

B19L2 / BM36 / BL11 / BM2 / BL20 / BM14 / B19R2
SH4L

dragon :

13592834_350.png

[ with planned outfit ] :
dragon?did=13592834&skin=0&apparel=20836,1291,768,15307,441,9216,20837,20572,614,11968,20841&xt=dressing.png

Notes : would love her gembond colour to show up quite frequently in the designs + lightning's cyan sort of colour and perhaps some copper?

I believe that adds up to 46000? // let me know if I've written anything incorrectly

(also glad to help light out <3 may be in Lightning but I love my light dragons dearly)
1 2 ... 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1156 1157