Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sneaky Spiral Adopts! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Goanna
Thank-you! :D He looks appropriately noodly here!
@Goanna
Thank-you! :D He looks appropriately noodly here!
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind

I'm glad you like it ^^ He is going to be a verrrry handsome dragon when you finish geneing him!
@Claritywind

I'm glad you like it ^^ He is going to be a verrrry handsome dragon when you finish geneing him!
@Dohmalore Here is your adopt! Let me know if you need anything changed ^^ Please save this image to your own computer/image hoster, in case it gets deleted from mine in the future: [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/1eab/f/2016/068/3/0/sneaky_spiral_adopt_dohmalore_by_gloriaus-d9uk0xe.png[/img]
@Dohmalore

Here is your adopt! Let me know if you need anything changed ^^
Please save this image to your own computer/image hoster, in case it gets deleted from mine in the future:

sneaky_spiral_adopt_dohmalore_by_gloriaus-d9uk0xe.png
@Goanna

Could you possibly make the eyes more saturated + remove the highlights from them??
@Goanna

Could you possibly make the eyes more saturated + remove the highlights from them??
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@Dohmalore Sure, no problem! How's this? [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/1208/f/2016/068/0/9/sneaky_spiral_adopt_dohmalore_by_gloriaus-d9uk65b.png[/img]
@Dohmalore

Sure, no problem!
How's this?
sneaky_spiral_adopt_dohmalore_by_gloriaus-d9uk65b.png
@Goanna

Could you make the color closer to the red in his glimmer? I'm so sorry
@Goanna

Could you make the color closer to the red in his glimmer? I'm so sorry

They Pronouns
@Dohmalore

Naw it's fine, don't worry!
I edited the image in my post above ^
@Dohmalore

Naw it's fine, don't worry!
I edited the image in my post above ^
@Goanna

THAT IS PERFECT THANK YOU. I wish I had more spirals so i could buy more of these. Do you ever plan on doing more breeds and if so is there a ping list i could be put on for that?
@Goanna

THAT IS PERFECT THANK YOU. I wish I had more spirals so i could buy more of these. Do you ever plan on doing more breeds and if so is there a ping list i could be put on for that?

They Pronouns
@Dohmalore

Whoo! I'm glad I got it for you ^^
I don't have plans at the moment because I have only just finished this base and want to colour it for a while. I do have Tundra adopts open as well (link in my sig).
And I can add you to my general pinglist if you like, and ping you if I ever do another adopt? ^^
@Dohmalore

Whoo! I'm glad I got it for you ^^
I don't have plans at the moment because I have only just finished this base and want to colour it for a while. I do have Tundra adopts open as well (link in my sig).
And I can add you to my general pinglist if you like, and ping you if I ever do another adopt? ^^
@Goanna

I don't have any tundras either lmao my lair is teeny YES I'd love to be put on the general ping list
@Goanna

I don't have any tundras either lmao my lair is teeny YES I'd love to be put on the general ping list

They Pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32