Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wyrmilius'&Sheldow's adoptables
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117
@Hypothermia Ah that's why I pinged both. Want to snag a slot from both of you :) I'll snag that slot then and update my post with my order? [b]Updated with Order[/b] Username: Darkdragonfiend Payment method: USD - Half before and half after Dragon name: NoxAura Genes: Cherub/Butterfly/Basic Colors: Sky/Splash/Leaf Eyes: Ice Additions: Onyx Roundhorn, Ice Emblem, Enchanter's Cobwebs, Frigid Fugitive Shackles and her accent if possible. Pose: Facing left Colored lineart: No Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10232961] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102330/10232961_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Hypothermia

Ah that's why I pinged both. Want to snag a slot from both of you :) I'll snag that slot then and update my post with my order?

Updated with Order

Username: Darkdragonfiend
Payment method: USD - Half before and half after
Dragon name: NoxAura
Genes: Cherub/Butterfly/Basic
Colors: Sky/Splash/Leaf
Eyes: Ice
Additions: Onyx Roundhorn, Ice Emblem, Enchanter's Cobwebs, Frigid Fugitive Shackles and her accent if possible.
Pose: Facing left
Colored lineart: No
Dragon Image:

10232961_350.png

hJNGZFZ.png
WHOA they're adorable! ! Gonna take a closer look and hopefully snatch one later *D*
WHOA they're adorable! ! Gonna take a closer look and hopefully snatch one later *D*
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png

@Darkdragonfiend
An Ice Flight Ambassador! She's gorgeous :D
Somewhere in the future I will buy that accent and put it on my progen.

But pricing, pricing:
Base price is 4$
Apparel - 4 items - another 4$
and accent yeat another 4$
That would be 12$ total. 6$ now and 6$ later

If this is okay with you of course
I'm so new in this business forgive me

Oh and I forgot to write this in the main post - minor graphic tweaks like gradients for example are free so if dragon is too bright or you want her covered in shadow and stuff like that just tell me :D

@VixennSinnett
Thank you Ice Friend!

@Darkdragonfiend
An Ice Flight Ambassador! She's gorgeous :D
Somewhere in the future I will buy that accent and put it on my progen.

But pricing, pricing:
Base price is 4$
Apparel - 4 items - another 4$
and accent yeat another 4$
That would be 12$ total. 6$ now and 6$ later

If this is okay with you of course
I'm so new in this business forgive me

Oh and I forgot to write this in the main post - minor graphic tweaks like gradients for example are free so if dragon is too bright or you want her covered in shadow and stuff like that just tell me :D

@VixennSinnett
Thank you Ice Friend!
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop | Art Shop
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time so sometimes I might reply a bit late!
@Hypothermia

Thank you! :) The price is fine with me. Will you be pming me your paypal to send the first $6?
@Hypothermia

Thank you! :) The price is fine with me. Will you be pming me your paypal to send the first $6?
hJNGZFZ.png
@Darkdragonfiend
Yup! Sending right now and adding you to slot!
@Darkdragonfiend
Yup! Sending right now and adding you to slot!
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop | Art Shop
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time so sometimes I might reply a bit late!
@sheldow can I be put on the wait list please? these are absolutely gorgeous. I've been waiting so long for such a nice spiral adopt.
@sheldow can I be put on the wait list please? these are absolutely gorgeous. I've been waiting so long for such a nice spiral adopt.
J0RHwF8.png
@tidecaller nice to hear that! I'm adding you to list right now!
Could I ask you how you want to pay?
@tidecaller nice to hear that! I'm adding you to list right now!
Could I ask you how you want to pay?
tumblr_o4igip9mVr1v8ezj0o1_500.png
@Sheldow I'll pay USD, but I can wait until you've finished your other commissions :)
@Sheldow I'll pay USD, but I can wait until you've finished your other commissions :)
J0RHwF8.png
@tidecaller so be it. I'll add you to the waitlist and hurry up with previous orders
@tidecaller so be it. I'll add you to the waitlist and hurry up with previous orders
tumblr_o4igip9mVr1v8ezj0o1_500.png
@Sheldow Since you pinged me and I noticed I have a slot I'll actually give you my order lol *whoops* Username: Darkdragonfiend Payment method: USD - Half before and half after Dragon name: Decadence Genes: Ripple / Current / Underbelly Colors: Shadow / Lavender / Ice Additions: Gloomwillow Guide, Tricktrouper Crown, Ornate Pearly Necklace, Glowing Purple Clawtips, Ethereal Entourage and if it's possible to make her look like she's smiling evilly, looking evil or licking her lips that would be awesome Pose: Facing right Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11756899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117569/11756899_350.png[/img] [/url] Username: Darkdragonfiend Payment method: USD - Half before and half after Dragon name: Kefka Genes: Poison / Toxic / Gembond Colors: White / Black / Caribbean Additions: Ebony Filigree (Helmet, Breastplate, Wing Guard and Tail Guard), Silver Steampunk Gloves, Black Linen ( Head Wrap, Neck Wrap, Leg Wrap, and Tail Wrap). If you could include the silver parts of his accent on his horns and tail that would be lovely. Pose: Facing right Dragon Image: I provided a image with his limited apparel [img]http://i.imgur.com/f8tqWIo.png[/img]
@Sheldow

Since you pinged me and I noticed I have a slot I'll actually give you my order lol *whoops*

Dragon name: Decadence
Genes: Ripple / Current / Underbelly
Colors: Shadow / Lavender / Ice
Additions: Gloomwillow Guide, Tricktrouper Crown, Ornate Pearly Necklace, Glowing Purple Clawtips, Ethereal Entourage and if it's possible to make her look like she's smiling evilly, looking evil or licking her lips that would be awesome
Pose: Facing right
Dragon Image:

11756899_350.png

Dragon name: Kefka
Genes: Poison / Toxic / Gembond
Colors: White / Black / Caribbean
Additions: Ebony Filigree (Helmet, Breastplate, Wing Guard and Tail Guard), Silver Steampunk Gloves, Black Linen ( Head Wrap, Neck Wrap, Leg Wrap, and Tail Wrap). If you could include the silver parts of his accent on his horns and tail that would be lovely.
Pose: Facing right
Dragon Image:

I provided a image with his limited apparel

f8tqWIo.png
hJNGZFZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117