Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wyrmilius'&Sheldow's adoptables
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116 117
@Hypothermia oh my god your artwork is flawless, I will definitely be ordering when I get my girl back!! Could I be added to the general pinglist please? Thank you <3
@Hypothermia oh my god your artwork is flawless, I will definitely be ordering when I get my girl back!! Could I be added to the general pinglist please? Thank you <3
@Hypothermia
@Sheldow
Can I get on both of your waitlists, please?
@Hypothermia
@Sheldow
Can I get on both of your waitlists, please?
SshqD6Q.png
@Hypothermia

Waiting is fine! Would you like the payment now or once you've finished the gene?
@Hypothermia

Waiting is fine! Would you like the payment now or once you've finished the gene?
26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
@ToasterOven done! Waiting for you to complete your order.
@ToasterOven done! Waiting for you to complete your order.
tumblr_o4igip9mVr1v8ezj0o1_500.png
@Sheldow Username: ToasterOven Payment method: treasure+items (I have a full set of conjurer's apparel for partial payment, depending on LAH when I get moved to the slot-list?) full Dragon name: Anselm Genes: cherub/daub/thylacine Colors: sand/teal/coal Additions: with the accent, bird, and filigree (no wraps) Pose: Facing right Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20733278] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207333/20733278_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sheldow
Username: ToasterOven
Payment method: treasure+items (I have a full set of conjurer's apparel for partial payment, depending on LAH when I get moved to the slot-list?) full
Dragon name: Anselm
Genes: cherub/daub/thylacine
Colors: sand/teal/coal
Additions: with the accent, bird, and filigree (no wraps)
Pose: Facing right
Dragon Image:

20733278_350.png
SshqD6Q.png
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#0179a1][size=4] @Lukanightfire We don't have general pinglist yet... so this is good moment to make one xD Thanks! @Snoots No, not now. I don't want to take payments when I can't start working on your order right now, it's stressful D: I will ping you when I finish this gene (: @ToasterOven Yup! Done! (Amazing username btw) You can make your order now or when I ping you for available slot :D @Wizarddragon [center][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ecq-hQwQDJs/Vst0klWDKbI/AAAAAAAAOLA/a29JneSjXYA/s640-Ic42/Songheart.png[/img][/center] [font=Book Antiqua][color=#0179a1][size=4] If anything is wrong don't hesitate and just tell me. I will try to fix it! [font=Book Antiqua][color=#0179a1][size=4] Also small wips so you know I'm working and not sleeping :D @Darkdragonfiend @Nenkou [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SZevJ8VNy_g/Vst4DQzpf0I/AAAAAAAAOLU/KuFvVxbpUTA/s500-Ic42/Zrzut%252520ekranu%252520%252528347%252529.png[/img][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-A0xTbElAhug/Vst4DXnfrhI/AAAAAAAAOLY/LMzp-4dDPu8/s500-Ic42/Zrzut%252520ekranu%252520%252528348%252529.png[/img]

@Lukanightfire
We don't have general pinglist yet... so this is good moment to make one xD Thanks!

@Snoots
No, not now. I don't want to take payments when I can't start working on your order right now, it's stressful D: I will ping you when I finish this gene (:

@ToasterOven
Yup! Done! (Amazing username btw)
You can make your order now or when I ping you for available slot :D

@Wizarddragon
Songheart.png

If anything is wrong don't hesitate and just tell me. I will try to fix it!

Also small wips so you know I'm working and not sleeping :D
@Darkdragonfiend @Nenkou
Zrzut%252520ekranu%252520%252528347%252529.pngZrzut%252520ekranu%252520%252528348%252529.png
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop | Art Shop
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time so sometimes I might reply a bit late!
@ToasterOven I like accent of his! :) That would be 371kt without items (and yes, I will take conjurer's set price from AH when I move you to available slot)

Ps. I could add those wraps for free if you want. This kind apparel is not so hard :)
@ToasterOven I like accent of his! :) That would be 371kt without items (and yes, I will take conjurer's set price from AH when I move you to available slot)

Ps. I could add those wraps for free if you want. This kind apparel is not so hard :)
tumblr_o4igip9mVr1v8ezj0o1_500.png
@Hypothermia

Looking great so far. So hyped! Don't lose sleep though it's kind of important....just a little :P
@Hypothermia

Looking great so far. So hyped! Don't lose sleep though it's kind of important....just a little :P
hJNGZFZ.png
@Hypothermia

She is absolutely perfect!! Thank you so much.

I will probably be back in about a week. I will want another one for my friends birthday. I want to surprise her.

Thank you again!!
@Hypothermia

She is absolutely perfect!! Thank you so much.

I will probably be back in about a week. I will want another one for my friends birthday. I want to surprise her.

Thank you again!!
ew9u8Xp.png

@Wizarddragon
I'm glad you like it! <3

@Wizarddragon
I'm glad you like it! <3
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop | Art Shop
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time so sometimes I might reply a bit late!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116 117