Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | FREE USE Siggy Familiars [TEMP CLOSED!]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37
@Lethia
Thank you so much for the donation! I have updated the thread and added you to the pinglist :>
@Lethia
Thank you so much for the donation! I have updated the thread and added you to the pinglist :>
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno I will donate 10 silver mucks and 1 gold muck for this stage!
@Bowno I will donate 10 silver mucks and 1 gold muck for this stage!
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire
Thank you (and thank you to another donator that also donated 3 silver anonymously) for your donations! I have updated stage 2! Looks like we have all the silver mucks we need for now :D! Hooray!
@CrazyRedFire
Thank you (and thank you to another donator that also donated 3 silver anonymously) for your donations! I have updated stage 2! Looks like we have all the silver mucks we need for now :D! Hooray!
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno Its too bad we can't unlock stage 5 right now. Hah I'd be tempted to send you 200kt right now just for hati and skoll. Oh well... I'm supposed to be saving for a lair expansion anyway :P
@Bowno Its too bad we can't unlock stage 5 right now. Hah I'd be tempted to send you 200kt right now just for hati and skoll. Oh well... I'm supposed to be saving for a lair expansion anyway :P
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire
x3 It'll be worth the wait, if that helps any :D
@CrazyRedFire
x3 It'll be worth the wait, if that helps any :D
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno Ok I'll wait patiently and maybe send you some copper mucks if I can get enough spares for the minstrel jam.
@Bowno Ok I'll wait patiently and maybe send you some copper mucks if I can get enough spares for the minstrel jam.
XriSV9h.gif
@Bowno these are adorable please ping me when u unlock more!
@Bowno these are adorable please ping me when u unlock more!
OSPTnJR.png
@emaster012
:D Thank you! I'm so glad people like these x3 I have added you to the Pinglist!
@emaster012
:D Thank you! I'm so glad people like these x3 I have added you to the Pinglist!
TOW2n3q.png
I just received a very generous donation from an anonymous user through mail of 15 silver mucks. WOW! We have way over what we need on silver mucks. All we need now is Gold and copper!
WE'RE SO CLOSE!
Guess I need go start finishing up these pictures ASAP xD
Thank you, donator! You know who you are :)

EDIT: WOW! The same person has just sent 10 gold mucks as well! Thank you so much! We're getting even closer to our goal :) Thank you for the kind donations! Again, you know who you are :D
I just received a very generous donation from an anonymous user through mail of 15 silver mucks. WOW! We have way over what we need on silver mucks. All we need now is Gold and copper!
WE'RE SO CLOSE!
Guess I need go start finishing up these pictures ASAP xD
Thank you, donator! You know who you are :)

EDIT: WOW! The same person has just sent 10 gold mucks as well! Thank you so much! We're getting even closer to our goal :) Thank you for the kind donations! Again, you know who you are :D
TOW2n3q.png
I've just received another donation for FOUR gold mucks! Thank you so much to our donator! You know who you are :)
I've just received another donation for FOUR gold mucks! Thank you so much to our donator! You know who you are :)
TOW2n3q.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37