Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | FREE USE Siggy Familiars [TEMP CLOSED!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Bowno Nice idea, I'll send some food over when I can :) In the meantime just have a bump instead!
@Bowno Nice idea, I'll send some food over when I can :) In the meantime just have a bump instead!
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
EEEEEE I love these!!! :)

I will send over food when I've done in the coliseum - meanwhile bump bump bumpy! :D
EEEEEE I love these!!! :)

I will send over food when I've done in the coliseum - meanwhile bump bump bumpy! :D
azetec_zps42d4b62a.png
Yay! Thanks for the ping! Will we be pinged when more unlock? :D

I am sending:
40 Snapping Turtle (200 Meat Point)
198 Longgrass Stalk (792 Plant Point)
I hope my math is correct orz.

Also, I am using one!
Thanks again!
@Bowno
Yay! Thanks for the ping! Will we be pinged when more unlock? :D

I am sending:
40 Snapping Turtle (200 Meat Point)
198 Longgrass Stalk (792 Plant Point)
I hope my math is correct orz.

Also, I am using one!
Thanks again!
@Bowno
I love you.
I love you.
LjsL0S7.png
@Werewolf
Looks correct to me! Thank you so much for your donation! I have updated the Stage 1 with the amounts :3
@Akkisuitok @Zakarya @Cile
Thank you guys for the bumps! :D I'm so glad people are liking these. ^^
And omg Cile lol. I didn't think you'd use the recolor ;D Its so cute I love it.
I was thinking of posting the recolor too. But IDK. I think it's better being a special thing :>
@Werewolf
Looks correct to me! Thank you so much for your donation! I have updated the Stage 1 with the amounts :3
@Akkisuitok @Zakarya @Cile
Thank you guys for the bumps! :D I'm so glad people are liking these. ^^
And omg Cile lol. I didn't think you'd use the recolor ;D Its so cute I love it.
I was thinking of posting the recolor too. But IDK. I think it's better being a special thing :>
TOW2n3q.png
center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1733153][img]http://i.imgur.com/Xk4COBJ.png[/img][/url][/center] Wow! These are awesome! @Bowno
center]Xk4COBJ.png[/center]
Wow! These are awesome! @Bowno
I4TUkY9.png
@Lashingrain
^^ So glad you like it! Enjoy :D
@Lashingrain
^^ So glad you like it! Enjoy :D
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno Yes, thank you for the ping! I just love love love these! Going to go spend some time in the Coli so I can send some food your way! In the mean time, have a bump!
@Bowno Yes, thank you for the ping! I just love love love these! Going to go spend some time in the Coli so I can send some food your way! In the mean time, have a bump!
it's my purple/blue goop. no one can have it, i will battle them to the death.
it's my purple/blue goop. no one can have it, i will battle them to the death.
LjsL0S7.png
@Bowno Food stuffs being sent your way; sorry it's not a lot. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so I'm falling asleep trying to farm the coli. xD

-12 Dust Slithers
-36 Fragrant Orchids
-34 Delta Orchids
-46 Peacock Scorpion Tail
-17 Toxin Diver
-10 Amelanistic Racer
@Bowno Food stuffs being sent your way; sorry it's not a lot. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so I'm falling asleep trying to farm the coli. xD

-12 Dust Slithers
-36 Fragrant Orchids
-34 Delta Orchids
-46 Peacock Scorpion Tail
-17 Toxin Diver
-10 Amelanistic Racer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37