Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed for Now
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52
@TroubleinSevens

No prob :3
I'll still count your order down ( just won't look at it till tomorrow ;p ). <3
Thanks for stopping by!
@TroubleinSevens

No prob :3
I'll still count your order down ( just won't look at it till tomorrow ;p ). <3
Thanks for stopping by!
@Itari10

No problem! I love your stuff I intend to get some skydancers at some point :D
@Itari10

No problem! I love your stuff I intend to get some skydancers at some point :D
J64tse8.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@TroubleinSevens ahh thankies >u< [img]http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/l/u/luvluvplz.gif[/img] The love I get from you guys is what keeps these shops goin' !
@TroubleinSevens

ahh thankies >u< luvluvplz.gif
The love I get from you guys is what keeps these shops goin' !
@Itari10

Awww thank you! I'm kinda tempted to get some art for some of my pinkerlocke dragons but honestly I don't know how long they'll be around >.<
@Itari10

Awww thank you! I'm kinda tempted to get some art for some of my pinkerlocke dragons but honestly I don't know how long they'll be around >.<
@TroubleinSevens

Ahh, I know the feels >u>
I have a whole page of dergs that aren't planned to be around for long.. RIP
@TroubleinSevens

Ahh, I know the feels >u>
I have a whole page of dergs that aren't planned to be around for long.. RIP
@Itari10

Well it's not that I don't plan to keep them but the rules say if they die in coli I gotta exalt them. Which means even if I luff them to bits they gotta go otherwise, what's the point of playing?
@Itari10

Well it's not that I don't plan to keep them but the rules say if they die in coli I gotta exalt them. Which means even if I luff them to bits they gotta go otherwise, what's the point of playing?
@TroubleinSevens

ouch. Harsh life. I definitely see where you're coming from <:U
Then again, it's kinda like real life, huh? When you die that's it- and yet people still enjoy delicious sandwiches, trips to the Bahamas, and skydiving. Might as well enjoy life while you can, y'know? I hope your babs live long!
@TroubleinSevens

ouch. Harsh life. I definitely see where you're coming from <:U
Then again, it's kinda like real life, huh? When you die that's it- and yet people still enjoy delicious sandwiches, trips to the Bahamas, and skydiving. Might as well enjoy life while you can, y'know? I hope your babs live long!
@Itari10 Can I grab a limited tuntun? :o I'd like one for this boy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16830032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168301/16830032_350.png[/img] [/url] With his scar(right side of his face) and his necklace please! :3
@Itari10
Can I grab a limited tuntun? :o
I'd like one for this boy!

16830032_350.png

With his scar(right side of his face) and his necklace please! :3
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu

beautiful boy there O:
noted.
@Valishtu

beautiful boy there O:
noted.