Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Nocturne Puppet Adoptables! -Closed!-
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Lexreon - Oh they look good! Two small questions though- 1. Are there any transparent versions of images? If not, no worries! 2. I saw on some of the other adopts with butterfly they had the 'second colors' in the gene active- I don't see any blues on the Blood Butterfly or Carmine Butterfly in my adopts. Was that intentional? =o Sorry for being a bugger, (I know I sent you a message asking about the adopts on tumblr too oops), but pulling an example from one of my other dragon pairs' kiddos- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19595084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195951/19595084_350.png[/img] [/url] Like that blue-color on the Butterfly isn't seen on Patchkey's adopt, but perhaps you weren't doing that in the Butterfly gene. Although- I saw on this adopt you did do that extra color on Butterfly it seems- http://40.media.tumblr.com/c7a44a80e8bbbec32d3fcff5908201c6/tumblr_o07hea3PeR1scno6po8_1280.png If you'd be willing to edit that on my adopts, I'd be more than happy to pay extra! I like the Butterfly on two Nocturnes because of the blue tones XD;;;
@Lexreon - Oh they look good!

Two small questions though-

1. Are there any transparent versions of images? If not, no worries!

2. I saw on some of the other adopts with butterfly they had the 'second colors' in the gene active- I don't see any blues on the Blood Butterfly or Carmine Butterfly in my adopts. Was that intentional? =o

Sorry for being a bugger, (I know I sent you a message asking about the adopts on tumblr too oops), but pulling an example from one of my other dragon pairs' kiddos-

19595084_350.png

Like that blue-color on the Butterfly isn't seen on Patchkey's adopt, but perhaps you weren't doing that in the Butterfly gene. Although- I saw on this adopt you did do that extra color on Butterfly it seems-
http://40.media.tumblr.com/c7a44a80e8bbbec32d3fcff5908201c6/tumblr_o07hea3PeR1scno6po8_1280.png

If you'd be willing to edit that on my adopts, I'd be more than happy to pay extra! I like the Butterfly on two Nocturnes because of the blue tones XD;;;
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Lexreon Oh gosh thank you so much!! >u< It's been added to Psychowing's profile~
@Lexreon Oh gosh thank you so much!! >u< It's been added to Psychowing's profile~
tumblr_o8vd6ljgui1sk2f1lo1_540.png
@Lexreon - I hate to bug you, but I don't see my dragons either. :c
@Lexreon - I hate to bug you, but I don't see my dragons either. :c
cqospVm.png8dsj61d.pngcqospVm.png
@Lexreon Yay! Thank you!
@Lexreon Yay! Thank you!
LgwNYVn.png
@Lexreon Ooooh, I would've wanted to reblog if it got posted on your tumblr. >.< But anyway, they turned out lovely. <3 Thanks so much!
@Lexreon Ooooh, I would've wanted to reblog if it got posted on your tumblr. >.< But anyway, they turned out lovely. <3 Thanks so much!
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@mewhaku
I changed the butterfly on the base because I thought it looked too complicated for the simple base it was intended to be but if you'd like I can add it! I'm also unable to provide transparent images as these are made in SAI and sometimes photoshop has difficulties opening PSDs made in SAI. You're more than welcome to edit the image yourself if you'd like!

@WingsofResent
Awesome! Thank you! :>

@Grimmkitty
Ahh no worries, it's my fault really. :'D I uploaded your adopts here however!

@Neecolaa
You're very welcome! :>

@SilverLanayru
Yeah sorry about that, I would have to upload them in a separate post and it would be too much at once. :'D Thank you though! I'm glad you like 'em. :>
@mewhaku
I changed the butterfly on the base because I thought it looked too complicated for the simple base it was intended to be but if you'd like I can add it! I'm also unable to provide transparent images as these are made in SAI and sometimes photoshop has difficulties opening PSDs made in SAI. You're more than welcome to edit the image yourself if you'd like!

@WingsofResent
Awesome! Thank you! :>

@Grimmkitty
Ahh no worries, it's my fault really. :'D I uploaded your adopts here however!

@Neecolaa
You're very welcome! :>

@SilverLanayru
Yeah sorry about that, I would have to upload them in a separate post and it would be too much at once. :'D Thank you though! I'm glad you like 'em. :>
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon - Ok good to know on the transparency!

I would indeed very much appreciate if the blue bits could be added, since I consider that a really key part of me getting them that gene in the future- as I said, I'd be happy to pay extra if you can! Just tell me what you're looking for in terms of payment. I considered sending 15k to get both fixed? But you tell me what you consider fair!
@Lexreon - Ok good to know on the transparency!

I would indeed very much appreciate if the blue bits could be added, since I consider that a really key part of me getting them that gene in the future- as I said, I'd be happy to pay extra if you can! Just tell me what you're looking for in terms of payment. I considered sending 15k to get both fixed? But you tell me what you consider fair!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku
Ahh don't worry about it! I can do it for free as it's simple to fix. I won't be able to fix it until tomorrow however.
@mewhaku
Ahh don't worry about it! I can do it for free as it's simple to fix. I won't be able to fix it until tomorrow however.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon - That is totally ok. And you're sure? I really don't mind compensating! =o
@Lexreon - That is totally ok. And you're sure? I really don't mind compensating! =o
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku
It's really only a matter of making a layer visible so don't worry about it!
@mewhaku
It's really only a matter of making a layer visible so don't worry about it!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20