Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Nocturne Puppet Adoptables! -Closed!-
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@Lexreon Woo! 8D Your username and ID: Unyko 42672 Your FR Tumblr: unyko-rising Dragon Name: (so far unnamed - she just hatched today.. ^.^;;) Dragon img/url: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=29&wing=17&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=12&tert=49&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Extras: (Optional, just if you wanna tell me any other info) Payment type: I can offer a familiar you need, or a box, if you're still accepting them?
@Lexreon Woo! 8D

Your username and ID: Unyko 42672
Your FR Tumblr: unyko-rising
Dragon Name: (so far unnamed - she just hatched today.. ^.^;;)
Dragon img/url: dragonpic2.php?body=29&wing=17&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=12&tert=49&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Extras: (Optional, just if you wanna tell me any other info)
Payment type: I can offer a familiar you need, or a box, if you're still accepting them?
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Lexreon - I have all of those, multiples of each actually, what were you thinking in terms of value? I'd be looking for 2 adopts.
@Lexreon - I have all of those, multiples of each actually, what were you thinking in terms of value? I'd be looking for 2 adopts.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Lexreon ok that sounds Great! I've sent the treasure XD
@Lexreon ok that sounds Great! I've sent the treasure XD
CfIqfD3.png
@Lexreon So 75g for the base and 120k for the apparel, right? seems fine to me. How much would it be in gems? What's your current ratio? :)
@Lexreon So 75g for the base and 120k for the apparel, right? seems fine to me. How much would it be in gems? What's your current ratio? :)
tumblr_inline_nsif1jouiH1r3h1o8_540.pngYybj0bU.gifMlmX2Dr.png
@Lexreon I'd like to grab a spot for four nocturnes! Is a Nocturne egg enough payment?
@Lexreon I'd like to grab a spot for four nocturnes! Is a Nocturne egg enough payment?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Galaxtic
Sure! That works for me. :D

@Unyko
Sure! Familiars or chests are good for me, as long as you send the chest an hour or so before they disappear!

@mewhaku
Awesome! The NotN familiars seem to be going around 15k each so any combo to make up for the cost will work.

@ShirahFuryan
Thank you very much!

@IntoTheWoods
Yes that is correct! My current ratio is 1:660.

@MotherOfBeardies
Sure! That'll cover the base prices for the 4 however any extras will be extra. :)
@Galaxtic
Sure! That works for me. :D

@Unyko
Sure! Familiars or chests are good for me, as long as you send the chest an hour or so before they disappear!

@mewhaku
Awesome! The NotN familiars seem to be going around 15k each so any combo to make up for the cost will work.

@ShirahFuryan
Thank you very much!

@IntoTheWoods
Yes that is correct! My current ratio is 1:660.

@MotherOfBeardies
Sure! That'll cover the base prices for the 4 however any extras will be extra. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon i just sent my payment c:
@Lexreon i just sent my payment c:
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly
Thanks! c:
@Starly
Thanks! c:
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Your username and ID: Diancie 58402 Your FR Tumblr: gay-tumblr-blog Dragon Name: Hatty Dragon img/url: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13960532] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139606/13960532_350.png[/img] [/url]Extras: (Optional, just if you wanna tell me any other info) nope nothing Payment type: treasures
@Lexreon

Your username and ID: Diancie 58402
Your FR Tumblr: gay-tumblr-blog
Dragon Name: Hatty
Dragon img/url:
13960532_350.png
Extras: (Optional, just if you wanna tell me any other info) nope nothing
Payment type: treasures
IACiLBZ.png
@Diancie
Sure, just 50kt for him. :) *** those hats
@Diancie
Sure, just 50kt for him. :) *** those hats
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20