Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Nocturne Puppet Adoptables! -Closed!-
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@MotherOfBeardies
Sure that works! :D
@MotherOfBeardies
Sure that works! :D
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon sorry for the long wait, I've had some busy days and I haven't been on FR :/ aaanways, if you're still doing these, I'll take a slot. Sending payment for the base and the bribe price for the two birbs, the pouch and the accent! In case you need a reminder (I know I would need one) this is the dragon in question [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19534337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195344/19534337_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lexreon sorry for the long wait, I've had some busy days and I haven't been on FR :/ aaanways, if you're still doing these, I'll take a slot. Sending payment for the base and the bribe price for the two birbs, the pouch and the accent!

In case you need a reminder (I know I would need one) this is the dragon in question

19534337_350.png

tumblr_inline_nsif1jouiH1r3h1o8_540.pngYybj0bU.gifMlmX2Dr.png
@IntoTheWoods
Ahh that's fine! You technically ordered before it closed so you're golden. :)
@IntoTheWoods
Ahh that's fine! You technically ordered before it closed so you're golden. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Neecolaa @junipa @Pyramidia @foxtrotmuse @Weasel @ShirahFuryan @Rinibun @Revelare @Starly @Galaxtic @Diancie @SilverLanayru @mewhaku @Grimmkitty @Alement @WingsofResent @baeridan @Deva @IntoTheWoods

Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that your adopts have been uploaded to my tumblr as usual and they can be all found under my art tag. I hope you like 'em and thank you for ordering! :)
@Neecolaa @junipa @Pyramidia @foxtrotmuse @Weasel @ShirahFuryan @Rinibun @Revelare @Starly @Galaxtic @Diancie @SilverLanayru @mewhaku @Grimmkitty @Alement @WingsofResent @baeridan @Deva @IntoTheWoods

Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that your adopts have been uploaded to my tumblr as usual and they can be all found under my art tag. I hope you like 'em and thank you for ordering! :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

Thank you! It's beautiful! :)
@Lexreon

Thank you! It's beautiful! :)
pyramidia_by_featherblot-d9renlp.png
@Lexreon Um you tagged me in it but I'm having a little trouble telling which one is my boy Bladetail .... I think I may be going blind xD

I'm excited to see him though
@Lexreon Um you tagged me in it but I'm having a little trouble telling which one is my boy Bladetail .... I think I may be going blind xD

I'm excited to see him though
CfIqfD3.png
@Lexreon I saw your ping and I'm about to catch some sleep... but for some reason, I don't think I see any of mine up there. >w<; I'm pretty excited, though!
@Lexreon I saw your ping and I'm about to catch some sleep... but for some reason, I don't think I see any of mine up there. >w<; I'm pretty excited, though!
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@Lexreon Thank you, he looks great!
@Lexreon Thank you, he looks great!
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@Lexreon - Uh, I don't see mine at all. I tried searching my username and I got no results either. Where are mine?
@Lexreon - Uh, I don't see mine at all. I tried searching my username and I got no results either. Where are mine?
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Pyramidia
Thank you! :>

@ShirahFuryan
I believe the first one here is the dragon you are looking for!

@SilverLanayru
Whoops, looks like you're right! Apparently there's a post that didn't get posted during the queue so instead I've uploaded your adopt here!

@baeridan
Thank you! :D

@mewhaku
Yup, looks like yours got stuck too! I've uploaded yours here. Sorry about that!
@Pyramidia
Thank you! :>

@ShirahFuryan
I believe the first one here is the dragon you are looking for!

@SilverLanayru
Whoops, looks like you're right! Apparently there's a post that didn't get posted during the queue so instead I've uploaded your adopt here!

@baeridan
Thank you! :D

@mewhaku
Yup, looks like yours got stuck too! I've uploaded yours here. Sorry about that!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20