Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Forest [RPG Adopts - CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@hotdoge

(( ohno- I completely forgot to reply to this ;o; ))

Action: I smile warmly at the tiny fawn, and kneel down to it.

Action: I help it stand.
@hotdoge

(( ohno- I completely forgot to reply to this ;o; ))

Action: I smile warmly at the tiny fawn, and kneel down to it.

Action: I help it stand.
EsXGOAp.png
[size=2][img]http://i.imgur.com/R10bDG7.png[/img] To make things easier for all of us, I will very likely begin to implement at least a few new changes in how to perform actions! For now, if you are looking around or investigating something, whether it be your surroundings or a funny looking stone, please write [b]"Observe:"[/b] before your action. Thank you! I will soon add a new page to the stats document that includes more indicative words. ----- [size=2]@Falconair [b]Fawn:[/b] The fawn follows your gaze, looking to the pale doe with wide eyes. Its nose twitches as your fingers get close, and it begins to nibble you softly. ----- [size=2]@Ragnaroc [b]Hermes:[/b] The little one doesn't struggle when you wrap him up in your jacket. He appreciates the warmth and snuggles close, suckling on your fingers contentedly. [b]Pale Doe:[/b] She watches calmly as you approach and ask your questions, but gives no verbal response. However, you are vividly aware that she is not a mortal being. She is solid and tangible; you cannot see through her like you would a ghost or something similar. From the look of her, she simply appears to be an albino deer. Pink eyes, pink nose, pale fur. The only unusual thing is the pale purple mist that swirls around her. [b]Hermes:[/b] When you pull him from your jacket, Hermes lets out a grumpy little whine, only to be silenced by the sight of the doe. He relaxes immediately. [b]Pale Doe:[/b] The doe blinks languidly at your latter question, turning her head to stare into the forest at the aforementioned fireflies. She looks back to you and flicks an ear distinctly. ----- [size=2]@LeviathanScream [b]???:[/b] The shadowed creatures before you hiss and slink back further into the darkness as you approach. You cannot remember [i]any[/i] animal that makes such a sound. ----- [size=2]@ValiantDarkness [b]Observe:[/b] Looking around the clearing, you find yourself drawn to something huddled in the grass not too far away. ----- [size=2]@sylgrace [img]http://i.imgur.com/U612rC1.png[/img] [b]Fawn:[/b] The fawn bleats softly as you help it to its feet. It stands, albeit awkwardly, and stares down at its newfound legs with interest. Its tail flicks excitedly, and it takes a wobbly step.
R10bDG7.png To make things easier for all of us, I will very likely begin to implement at least a few new changes in how to perform actions! For now, if you are looking around or investigating something, whether it be your surroundings or a funny looking stone, please write "Observe:" before your action. Thank you! I will soon add a new page to the stats document that includes more indicative words.

@Falconair
Fawn: The fawn follows your gaze, looking to the pale doe with wide eyes. Its nose twitches as your fingers get close, and it begins to nibble you softly.

@Ragnaroc
Hermes: The little one doesn't struggle when you wrap him up in your jacket. He appreciates the warmth and snuggles close, suckling on your fingers contentedly.
Pale Doe: She watches calmly as you approach and ask your questions, but gives no verbal response. However, you are vividly aware that she is not a mortal being. She is solid and tangible; you cannot see through her like you would a ghost or something similar. From the look of her, she simply appears to be an albino deer. Pink eyes, pink nose, pale fur. The only unusual thing is the pale purple mist that swirls around her.
Hermes: When you pull him from your jacket, Hermes lets out a grumpy little whine, only to be silenced by the sight of the doe. He relaxes immediately.
Pale Doe: The doe blinks languidly at your latter question, turning her head to stare into the forest at the aforementioned fireflies. She looks back to you and flicks an ear distinctly.

@LeviathanScream
???: The shadowed creatures before you hiss and slink back further into the darkness as you approach. You cannot remember any animal that makes such a sound.

@ValiantDarkness
Observe: Looking around the clearing, you find yourself drawn to something huddled in the grass not too far away.

@sylgrace
U612rC1.png
Fawn: The fawn bleats softly as you help it to its feet. It stands, albeit awkwardly, and stares down at its newfound legs with interest. Its tail flicks excitedly, and it takes a wobbly step.
@hotdoge

Action: I walk cautiously over to the thing, face a mixture of a grimace and frightened curiosity.
@hotdoge

Action: I walk cautiously over to the thing, face a mixture of a grimace and frightened curiosity.
heheheheh you should click this
@hotdoge

Observe: I narrow my eyes at the creatures, wondering if they were creatures at all

Action: I carefully took a step forward, then another, until I could barely see what they were
@hotdoge

Observe: I narrow my eyes at the creatures, wondering if they were creatures at all

Action: I carefully took a step forward, then another, until I could barely see what they were
@hotdoge

Action: I release a light and happy laugh at the fawn's gentle bleat, and watch with a tender gaze as it discovers its ability to walk.

Action: Curious, I bend at the waist and tilt my head to check the fawn's gender. I straighten up and ruffle its ear as it wobbles slightly. "I'll name you... Chesnut," I say, stroking my hand down its neck.

I roll Perception!
Observe: I look up at the sky to gauge what time of day--or night--it is. I then take a good look around the clearing to see if there is a marked path or way onward.
@hotdoge

Action: I release a light and happy laugh at the fawn's gentle bleat, and watch with a tender gaze as it discovers its ability to walk.

Action: Curious, I bend at the waist and tilt my head to check the fawn's gender. I straighten up and ruffle its ear as it wobbles slightly. "I'll name you... Chesnut," I say, stroking my hand down its neck.

I roll Perception!
Observe: I look up at the sky to gauge what time of day--or night--it is. I then take a good look around the clearing to see if there is a marked path or way onward.
EsXGOAp.png
@hotdoge

Ask: Sorry to disturb, but I'm painting a quick little thing of the persona I have in this RPG, and I was wondering if character references were something you'd be interested in implementing into the spreadsheet? :'D
@hotdoge

Ask: Sorry to disturb, but I'm painting a quick little thing of the persona I have in this RPG, and I was wondering if character references were something you'd be interested in implementing into the spreadsheet? :'D
EsXGOAp.png
@hotdoge

Action: I chuckle a bit at the nibbles, moving my hand to pet the fawn's head. "Easy there, little one. Are you hungry?"

Observe: I look over the fawn for any signs of injury or ill health.
@hotdoge

Action: I chuckle a bit at the nibbles, moving my hand to pet the fawn's head. "Easy there, little one. Are you hungry?"

Observe: I look over the fawn for any signs of injury or ill health.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@sylgrace@Falconair@hotdoge

Action: Struggle in near mental explosion and evident glee as tiny deer kisses rain down upon my fingers.

Action: Pray that onlookers and my fawn do notice I am crazy as my face is warped in manic glory. TINY BABY DEER KISSES!~ OHMYGOSH!!! SUCH A CUTIE IT GOES NIBBANIBNIB!

Observe: "Angel. Maybe Fae but probably Angel." Giving a Firm nod I look to the forest observing it's outline and the fireflies within for the beginnings of a path.

Action: With a last pat to the Pale doe and a promise to return and visit. I travel South East towards the fireflies hoping a path is or will be in sight.

Search: I place Hermes on the grass. "Okay Game Plan time! So We are going to head over there." I point to the patch of Fireflies in the dark. "But let's gather while we move Kay? You need numnums. I need Numnums. Deer have a good sense of smell right? Stare at me if you find a thing. I don't want you eating poison.

Search: Noding to Hermes that he has the okay to forage if only near me and to explore other fawns and such. I begins my own ambling TOWARDS THE LIGHT looking for products that may aid me.

Interact Falconair: Though there may be others around me there are two persons directly in my foraging path. Stepping to the first I bend next to their crouched form. "Hey~" I try a soft friendly voice because creeps coming up next to you are well creepy. "It's getting dark. I'm going to see if I can't find a town and get some food for me and Crazy Legs-" Jerks a thumb at Hermes. "-over there. You are welcome to come." Not wanting to intrude after this a stand and beings heading for the lights again.

Observe: Check in with Crazy leg's Hermes to see if he's okay, has found anything or is freaking out because he's a mama's boy and needs my love to continue. Such a bloody fawn spoiler!

Action:Continue forage/ head to the light escape plan with Hermes in tow.

Interact sylgrace: Ambling to my second duo of the evening I roll back on my feet and whistle slowly next to Sylgrace. "Getting dark Ey~? I Asked the Doe. She wants us to head for the fireflies. I think the four maybe six of us have a better shot at not getting eaten if we brave the forest together. I point to a patch of forest fireflies. "I think a path could be that way, your eyes may be better. I'm Roc by the way." I offer a hand as a show of alliance and greeting. Half my mind remains of CL Hermes.
@sylgrace@Falconair@hotdoge

Action: Struggle in near mental explosion and evident glee as tiny deer kisses rain down upon my fingers.

Action: Pray that onlookers and my fawn do notice I am crazy as my face is warped in manic glory. TINY BABY DEER KISSES!~ OHMYGOSH!!! SUCH A CUTIE IT GOES NIBBANIBNIB!

Observe: "Angel. Maybe Fae but probably Angel." Giving a Firm nod I look to the forest observing it's outline and the fireflies within for the beginnings of a path.

Action: With a last pat to the Pale doe and a promise to return and visit. I travel South East towards the fireflies hoping a path is or will be in sight.

Search: I place Hermes on the grass. "Okay Game Plan time! So We are going to head over there." I point to the patch of Fireflies in the dark. "But let's gather while we move Kay? You need numnums. I need Numnums. Deer have a good sense of smell right? Stare at me if you find a thing. I don't want you eating poison.

Search: Noding to Hermes that he has the okay to forage if only near me and to explore other fawns and such. I begins my own ambling TOWARDS THE LIGHT looking for products that may aid me.

Interact Falconair: Though there may be others around me there are two persons directly in my foraging path. Stepping to the first I bend next to their crouched form. "Hey~" I try a soft friendly voice because creeps coming up next to you are well creepy. "It's getting dark. I'm going to see if I can't find a town and get some food for me and Crazy Legs-" Jerks a thumb at Hermes. "-over there. You are welcome to come." Not wanting to intrude after this a stand and beings heading for the lights again.

Observe: Check in with Crazy leg's Hermes to see if he's okay, has found anything or is freaking out because he's a mama's boy and needs my love to continue. Such a bloody fawn spoiler!

Action:Continue forage/ head to the light escape plan with Hermes in tow.

Interact sylgrace: Ambling to my second duo of the evening I roll back on my feet and whistle slowly next to Sylgrace. "Getting dark Ey~? I Asked the Doe. She wants us to head for the fireflies. I think the four maybe six of us have a better shot at not getting eaten if we brave the forest together. I point to a patch of forest fireflies. "I think a path could be that way, your eyes may be better. I'm Roc by the way." I offer a hand as a show of alliance and greeting. Half my mind remains of CL Hermes.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc @hotdoge

Action: I blink in surprise at the newcomer and turn to face them. I listen carefully to them, and nod vaguely. I shake their hand hesitantly. "My name is Grace," I reply. "So..." I lean to the side to look at the aforementioned fireflies. "The doe wants us to follow those?"

Action: I give my fawn a side glance to see what it is up to. I'm not yet sure I want to go wandering after some insignificant bugs just yet.
@Ragnaroc @hotdoge

Action: I blink in surprise at the newcomer and turn to face them. I listen carefully to them, and nod vaguely. I shake their hand hesitantly. "My name is Grace," I reply. "So..." I lean to the side to look at the aforementioned fireflies. "The doe wants us to follow those?"

Action: I give my fawn a side glance to see what it is up to. I'm not yet sure I want to go wandering after some insignificant bugs just yet.
EsXGOAp.png
@Ragnaroc @hotdoge @slygrace

Action: I pause, a little nervous glancing to the fireflies. It was getting rather dark.

Interaction Ragnaroc & Slygrace: "Hey guys, I think I found something!" I call, too frightened to move the shifting grass without someone else there to help me in case it's a snake.
@Ragnaroc @hotdoge @slygrace

Action: I pause, a little nervous glancing to the fireflies. It was getting rather dark.

Interaction Ragnaroc & Slygrace: "Hey guys, I think I found something!" I call, too frightened to move the shifting grass without someone else there to help me in case it's a snake.
heheheheh you should click this
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9