Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Flag adoptables~ Archived
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35
@REDandYELLOWZ totally okay! Sending payment now!
@REDandYELLOWZ totally okay! Sending payment now!
@REDandYELLOWZ oh man im so sorry! I didn't know you finished it. You miss spelled my name but im here now. how much was it again?
@REDandYELLOWZ oh man im so sorry! I didn't know you finished it. You miss spelled my name but im here now. how much was it again?
dARIXAi.pnggFltKYE.pngn_Y6vc_M3.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_tessalia_by_vampireselene13-d9j3i1e.giftessalia_by_cuttleskulls-d9k2gmc.gifl7JO3tJ.png
@REDandYELLOWZ Flag Base: 3 Dragon/Link base: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22793739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227938/22793739_350.png[/img] [/url] Colours: Black and light brown Details: Um i dunno Price: Think its 5k?
@REDandYELLOWZ

Flag Base: 3
Dragon/Link base:
22793739_350.png

Colours: Black and light brown
Details: Um i dunno

Price: Think its 5k?
@ShockZephyr

How does this look? I based the colors off of your lovely icon dragon, but if you want anything changed tell me! If its ok with you then how does 12kt sound?

98hy4m.png
-Bio bg

25z5v9i.png
-White bg
@ShockZephyr

How does this look? I based the colors off of your lovely icon dragon, but if you want anything changed tell me! If its ok with you then how does 12kt sound?

98hy4m.png
-Bio bg

25z5v9i.png
-White bg
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
@NekoTheKat

How does this look? I kinda based the symbol off of her Cherub markings! If you're happy with it then how does 6kt sound?

2ylpvo9.png
-Bio bg

24orssy.png
-White bg
@NekoTheKat

How does this look? I kinda based the symbol off of her Cherub markings! If you're happy with it then how does 6kt sound?

2ylpvo9.png
-Bio bg

24orssy.png
-White bg
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
@REDandYELLOWZ
These flags are really nice I'd love to have a pair of them for some (future) dragons of mine!

Flag base #7
Runestone/Symbol link/image: The Capricorn Symbol if its possible.
Colors- #2b0057 in hex for the Sign and a lighter tone of Royal for the rest.
Details- Could the top part be colored like arcane eyes? Also you don't need to add the name.
Price- I think it should be 10k? correct me if I'm off about it! (I'd prefer to pay in gems either way so it should be about 15 Gems?

Flag base #8
Runestone/Symbol link/image: The Cancer symbol if possible.
Colors: The symbol please in red (#ff0000 in hex) and the background a dark grey please!
Details: None in particular. You don't need to add a name.
Price- Again I think its about 15 Gems but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Flag base # 4
Runestone/Symbol link/image: The Gemini Symbol please!
Colors: A kind of dark yellow (#a1a100 in hex colors) for the sign and the same dark grey as the Cancer flag for the background.
Details: None really. You don't need to add a name.
Price- Same as above, I think its somewhere between 10-15 gems but please feel free to tell me if I'm wrong.
@REDandYELLOWZ
These flags are really nice I'd love to have a pair of them for some (future) dragons of mine!

Flag base #7
Runestone/Symbol link/image: The Capricorn Symbol if its possible.
Colors- #2b0057 in hex for the Sign and a lighter tone of Royal for the rest.
Details- Could the top part be colored like arcane eyes? Also you don't need to add the name.
Price- I think it should be 10k? correct me if I'm off about it! (I'd prefer to pay in gems either way so it should be about 15 Gems?

Flag base #8
Runestone/Symbol link/image: The Cancer symbol if possible.
Colors: The symbol please in red (#ff0000 in hex) and the background a dark grey please!
Details: None in particular. You don't need to add a name.
Price- Again I think its about 15 Gems but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Flag base # 4
Runestone/Symbol link/image: The Gemini Symbol please!
Colors: A kind of dark yellow (#a1a100 in hex colors) for the sign and the same dark grey as the Cancer flag for the background.
Details: None really. You don't need to add a name.
Price- Same as above, I think its somewhere between 10-15 gems but please feel free to tell me if I'm wrong.
VeS2Ab0.gifoEZtqO5.png
@GrumpyCatlover
@GrumpyCatlover
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@REDandYELLOWZ Flag base: Could mine look like the second custom? Runestone/Symbol link/image: [img]http://s32.postimg.org/8dvbabt39/images.png[/img] Colors- Please use this flag as the color palette c: [img]http://s32.postimg.org/5l23qasqt/solana1.png[/img] Details- Without username on it Price- Idk :s Paying in treasure though! Just let me know what the price is and when you want me to send it over.
@REDandYELLOWZ
Flag base: Could mine look like the second custom?
Runestone/Symbol link/image:
images.png
Colors- Please use this flag as the color palette c:
solana1.png
Details- Without username on it
Price- Idk :s Paying in treasure though! Just let me know what the price is and when you want me to send it over.
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@REDandYELLOWZ
Flag base #24

Dragon link/image-
or

Runestone/Symbol link/image- water-symbol-18470648.jpg The middle symbol that looks a little like an infinity! (sorry the image is so big)

Colors- I'll leave that to you, if you don't mind. I'd prefer the main colors of the flag to be blue, though.

Details- No username, please! If possible, could you give it a transparent background? I understand if you can't.

Price- I think it's 15kt but if it is more, let me know. I'll pay what is fair!
@REDandYELLOWZ
Flag base #24

Dragon link/image-
or

Runestone/Symbol link/image- water-symbol-18470648.jpg The middle symbol that looks a little like an infinity! (sorry the image is so big)

Colors- I'll leave that to you, if you don't mind. I'd prefer the main colors of the flag to be blue, though.

Details- No username, please! If possible, could you give it a transparent background? I understand if you can't.

Price- I think it's 15kt but if it is more, let me know. I'll pay what is fair!
801A74C9-AB0C-4AA8-B807-21EB6A7057AF_zpsisys4g5b.png
@REDandYELLOWZ Flag base #21 Dragon link/image- or Runestone/Symbol link/image- [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/14e356583af0676139e861952f87387f/tumblr_o77bdj5yn91ua4h9ao1_250.png[/img] Colors- Light purples, blues, and pinks Details- Can you do little stars dangling from the flag? If not little tassels like in your examples would be perfect. (With/without name for example) Price- 15kT I believe?
@REDandYELLOWZ

Flag base #21
Dragon link/image-
or
Runestone/Symbol link/image-
tumblr_o77bdj5yn91ua4h9ao1_250.png
Colors- Light purples, blues, and pinks
Details- Can you do little stars dangling from the flag? If not little tassels like in your examples would be perfect.
(With/without name for example)
Price- 15kT I believe?
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35