Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Flag adoptables~ Archived
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
@REDandYELLOWZ Omg I love it! One thing though! Do you think you can change the lines of the flag from horizontal to diagonal like in the pink flag?

I'm so glad you were able to shrink the insignia down! I was afraid that it wouldn't keep its form being shrunk!
@REDandYELLOWZ Omg I love it! One thing though! Do you think you can change the lines of the flag from horizontal to diagonal like in the pink flag?

I'm so glad you were able to shrink the insignia down! I was afraid that it wouldn't keep its form being shrunk!
zEs98s1.png cSckuMi.png 9d3aa51023.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@REDandYELLOWZ wowie!!! these are so cool! I'm going to ask for 2 if that's ok? Flag base # 24 Runestone/Symbol link/image- [img]http://i.imgur.com/xcfkrCX.png[/img] Colors- top bar can remain golden; green section can be a black/grey color (coal-charcoal maybe?) with the symbol on; the two section of the blue banner part can be shadow/plague colored (so one side purple and the other side red); the last 3 tassel parts should be blue/purple/red, to represent the colors up on the symbol there. The red could probably be darker. Details- The symbol is a bit old, so I'd like for you to remove the two sets of droopy/stringy lines in the middle and make the red lines on the wings thinner. If you could also make the 3 colored blobs (the blue/purple/red ones) look more like slash/claw marks, that would be super neat! No name please Flag base # 22 Runestone/Symbol link/image- [img]http://i.imgur.com/l3DYH42.png[/img] Colors- Bar can remain gold; you may take artistic liberty with the bg of the green part of the banner, which is where I'd like the symbol to go. The big blue part of the banner I'd like a purple color, with a white crescent moon on it and the two blue side banners I'd like in [url=http://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/138_chartreuse.jpg]cerulean[/url]: the body of the banner in the belly color and the highlights around it fading/being the body of the color? (extreme highlights maybe be in cyan too!) Details- can the dragon symbol have a light blue trace around it please? .o. apart from that... artistic liberty? :'D no name too! [s]I hope this is ok :'o
@REDandYELLOWZ wowie!!! these are so cool! I'm going to ask for 2 if that's ok?

Flag base # 24
Runestone/Symbol link/image- xcfkrCX.png
Colors- top bar can remain golden; green section can be a black/grey color (coal-charcoal maybe?) with the symbol on; the two section of the blue banner part can be shadow/plague colored (so one side purple and the other side red); the last 3 tassel parts should be blue/purple/red, to represent the colors up on the symbol there. The red could probably be darker.

Details- The symbol is a bit old, so I'd like for you to remove the two sets of droopy/stringy lines in the middle and make the red lines on the wings thinner. If you could also make the 3 colored blobs (the blue/purple/red ones) look more like slash/claw marks, that would be super neat! No name please

Flag base # 22
Runestone/Symbol link/image- l3DYH42.png
Colors- Bar can remain gold; you may take artistic liberty with the bg of the green part of the banner, which is where I'd like the symbol to go. The big blue part of the banner I'd like a purple color, with a white crescent moon on it and the two blue side banners I'd like in cerulean: the body of the banner in the belly color and the highlights around it fading/being the body of the color? (extreme highlights maybe be in cyan too!)

Details- can the dragon symbol have a light blue trace around it please? .o. apart from that... artistic liberty? :'D no name too!

I hope this is ok :'o
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@gibbysdragons

I'll brb~
@gibbysdragons

I'll brb~
@REDandYELLOWZ Flag base # 21 Dragon link/image- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8004443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80045/8004443_350.png[/img] [/url] About Rega: She is royalty and commands an fire air ship that the clan lives on. Things I associate her with are phoenixes, simple crowns, and octagons Colors- Don't need to use all of them. The colors found on Maize Giraffe, Crimson Hex and ornate platinum armor! +A little orange like her eyes and gold. [item=ornate platinum gauntlets] Details- No name, I like the little decorations on the second red/gold details example on[url=http://i65.tinypic.com/jr683p.png] this image.[/url] I'd like it to be Symmetrical or nearly symmetrical Price- 15kt Hope this is enough info!
@REDandYELLOWZ
Flag base # 21
Dragon link/image-

8004443_350.png

About Rega: She is royalty and commands an fire air ship that the clan lives on. Things I associate her with are phoenixes, simple crowns, and octagons

Colors- Don't need to use all of them. The colors found on Maize Giraffe, Crimson Hex and ornate platinum armor! +A little orange like her eyes and gold.
Ornate Platinum Gauntlets
Details- No name, I like the little decorations on the second red/gold details example on this image. I'd like it to be Symmetrical or nearly symmetrical
Price- 15kt

Hope this is enough info!
@REDandYELLOWZ these are so cool omg

Flag base #- 12
Runestone/Symbol link/image- Right here!
Colors- #5A4125 for the main part of the flag, #479C7A for the underlying bottom layer
Details- Symbol darker than the base color, preferably.
Price- 10kt I believe?
@REDandYELLOWZ these are so cool omg

Flag base #- 12
Runestone/Symbol link/image- Right here!
Colors- #5A4125 for the main part of the flag, #479C7A for the underlying bottom layer
Details- Symbol darker than the base color, preferably.
Price- 10kt I believe?
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2

there is meaning in the dirt.
@REDandYELLOWZ[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15293412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152935/15293412_350.png[/img] [/url] Flag base #22 Runestone/Symbol link/image- Maybe a moth, flower, mushroom, or birdskull? Colors- Same colors as dragon Details- Could I get a version with my username and one without? All lowercase and centered at the top? Price- 15kt?
@REDandYELLOWZ
15293412_350.png

Flag base #22
Runestone/Symbol link/image- Maybe a moth, flower, mushroom, or birdskull?
Colors- Same colors as dragon
Details- Could I get a version with my username and one without? All lowercase and centered at the top?
Price- 15kt?
@Xemsiege

How does this look? Sorry for being so inactive!

o92ujm.png
Bio

jqrnya.png
White

@Dystopisaurus

Sorry for not responding for ages! If you still want these flags I'll take 5kt as the price
How does this look? If they're all good then send in payment!

wrci0j.png
Bio

30bo1mg.png
White
@Xemsiege

How does this look? Sorry for being so inactive!

o92ujm.png
Bio

jqrnya.png
White

@Dystopisaurus

Sorry for not responding for ages! If you still want these flags I'll take 5kt as the price
How does this look? If they're all good then send in payment!

wrci0j.png
Bio

30bo1mg.png
White
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
@REDandYELLOWZ

It's totally fine! Sending now, they look great!!!
@REDandYELLOWZ

It's totally fine! Sending now, they look great!!!
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2

there is meaning in the dirt.
@Gibby

Sorry for being so late with these! If you're happy with them feel free
to send payment when you can, how does 5kt sound?

2z6xts0.png
Bio

2m5nddj.png
White

@kjolvor

How does this look? I chose the mushroom cause they're cool.
If you're happy with them then feel free to send payment, how does 5kt sound?

23mpkkm.png
Named bio

242cxfm.png
White bio

2gwgy1j.png
Bio

rw72p3.png
White
@Gibby

Sorry for being so late with these! If you're happy with them feel free
to send payment when you can, how does 5kt sound?

2z6xts0.png
Bio

2m5nddj.png
White

@kjolvor

How does this look? I chose the mushroom cause they're cool.
If you're happy with them then feel free to send payment, how does 5kt sound?

23mpkkm.png
Named bio

242cxfm.png
White bio

2gwgy1j.png
Bio

rw72p3.png
White
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
@redandyellowz
Flag base #28
Runestone/Symbol link/image- Either a cloud motif, a single palm tree or both
Colors-I'm not sure but something
Details- No name please,
Price- 15kt?

I'll send payment just as soon as you ping back!
@redandyellowz
Flag base #28
Runestone/Symbol link/image- Either a cloud motif, a single palm tree or both
Colors-I'm not sure but something
Details- No name please,
Price- 15kt?

I'll send payment just as soon as you ping back!

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35