Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Flag adoptables~ Archived
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35
[center]@REDandYELLOWZ hello!! your flag adopts are lovely! [size=2]Username: Crownings Flag base: 4C Runestone/Symbol link/image- i'm hoping for a simple crown symbol (like the one below!) with an intricate arrow through it in a contrasting color. [img]http://i.imgur.com/VOj4RqD.png[/img] Colors- earthy / dirty tones + gold & red! the gold and red should be used for the little tails that hang down from the main body! i hope that makes sense... Details- none! Price/Pricecheck- i'm going to assume it'd be 20kt? let me know! [b][s]sorry if i double-ping you-- just edited my post![/s][/b][/size][/center]
@REDandYELLOWZ

hello!! your flag adopts are lovely!

Username: Crownings
Flag base: 4C
Runestone/Symbol link/image- i'm hoping for a simple crown symbol (like the one below!) with an intricate arrow through it in a contrasting color.
VOj4RqD.png
Colors- earthy / dirty tones + gold & red! the gold and red should be used for the little tails that hang down from the main body! i hope that makes sense...
Details- none!
Price/Pricecheck- i'm going to assume it'd be 20kt? let me know!

sorry if i double-ping you-- just edited my post!
KMREKTd.png
Crownings
FR WISHLIST
@aearinn
c::: pinging myself for future reference. these are so cool
@aearinn
c::: pinging myself for future reference. these are so cool
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@REDandYELLOWZ, I hope you don't mind it if I ask for this! Let me know if it's in any way difficult; I'd understand if so!

Flag Base #6E
Symbol link - Here!

Colors - Sunny colors, or Light Flight based colors. For the banners (the blue bits in the base), I would love a deep brownish gold, maybe a bronze or something metallic like that? For the top flag bar, a glittery gold or maybe a bronze like color. For the main flag (the green bit in the base) I would love a golden yellow! And for the bottom flag (the red bit in the base) honestly a reddish orange would be really great. I think it would tie in the whole "sun" theme pretty well, but feel free to mess around with the colors!

Details - In the link, I'd like the top red symbol for Sól, please! I would love it if it almost looked like a carved rune or a burn into the fabric of the flag, but I know that may prove difficult. Sparkles (like random bits of glistening glitter stuff floating around) would also be really awesome!

Price/Pricecheck - I'd love a pricecheck, but however much it comes up to, I can pay it!

Thank you so much~
@REDandYELLOWZ, I hope you don't mind it if I ask for this! Let me know if it's in any way difficult; I'd understand if so!

Flag Base #6E
Symbol link - Here!

Colors - Sunny colors, or Light Flight based colors. For the banners (the blue bits in the base), I would love a deep brownish gold, maybe a bronze or something metallic like that? For the top flag bar, a glittery gold or maybe a bronze like color. For the main flag (the green bit in the base) I would love a golden yellow! And for the bottom flag (the red bit in the base) honestly a reddish orange would be really great. I think it would tie in the whole "sun" theme pretty well, but feel free to mess around with the colors!

Details - In the link, I'd like the top red symbol for Sól, please! I would love it if it almost looked like a carved rune or a burn into the fabric of the flag, but I know that may prove difficult. Sparkles (like random bits of glistening glitter stuff floating around) would also be really awesome!

Price/Pricecheck - I'd love a pricecheck, but however much it comes up to, I can pay it!

Thank you so much~
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
@redandyellowz
Username: desmondtiny
Flag base #: 754
Dragon link/image-
or
Runestone/Symbol link/image- I don't have a link for it but if possible I would like the symbol on the daredevil cover apparel piece, the brown one
Colors- dark brown on main flag piece, black on the back flag and on the 2 little ones coming down, a dark blood red
(Specify color of main base, small flags or top bar for example)
Details- have fun!
Price/Pricecheck- cus it's big this'll likely be closer to 30kt and I'll likely tip!
@redandyellowz
Username: desmondtiny
Flag base #: 754
Dragon link/image-
or
Runestone/Symbol link/image- I don't have a link for it but if possible I would like the symbol on the daredevil cover apparel piece, the brown one
Colors- dark brown on main flag piece, black on the back flag and on the 2 little ones coming down, a dark blood red
(Specify color of main base, small flags or top bar for example)
Details- have fun!
Price/Pricecheck- cus it's big this'll likely be closer to 30kt and I'll likely tip!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@redandyellowz Ahh hello again... It seems that a crap ton of your finished flags had their images break, including the one in my profile and those in other 'important' places... Just telling you so you can look into it!
@redandyellowz Ahh hello again... It seems that a crap ton of your finished flags had their images break, including the one in my profile and those in other 'important' places... Just telling you so you can look into it!
waterfull.png
@REDandYELLOWZ

guess who's back

back again

i've got two orders for ya this time!

Username: davepetasprite
Flag base- 2B
Runestone/Symbol link/image- it's kinda complicated??
i'd like the gear-y centerpiece like on the logo here, but with the wing crests from here, if that makes any sense? inside the gear, instead of a star, i'd like the lightning flight symbol
Colors-
Same base, symbol, and accent colors as the banners on Golem Workshop?
Details- maybe not ripped like the other bases, but just barely tattered, or maybe dirty? like it's been in battle but well kept, yknow?

for the second order, all the same details but on base 714 and with the roman numeral for 8 (VIII) beneath the logo, any regal-ish font is fine
Price/Pricecheck- 30kt i believe?
@REDandYELLOWZ

guess who's back

back again

i've got two orders for ya this time!

Username: davepetasprite
Flag base- 2B
Runestone/Symbol link/image- it's kinda complicated??
i'd like the gear-y centerpiece like on the logo here, but with the wing crests from here, if that makes any sense? inside the gear, instead of a star, i'd like the lightning flight symbol
Colors-
Same base, symbol, and accent colors as the banners on Golem Workshop?
Details- maybe not ripped like the other bases, but just barely tattered, or maybe dirty? like it's been in battle but well kept, yknow?

for the second order, all the same details but on base 714 and with the roman numeral for 8 (VIII) beneath the logo, any regal-ish font is fine
Price/Pricecheck- 30kt i believe?
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
@Ookami99 @Emme666
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png
@redandyellowz Username: Phooka, 22122 Flag base #(3E) Dragon link/image- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14664234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146643/14664234_350.png[/img] [/url] or Colors- the same colors as her~ perhaps some black from the armor as well Details- the symbol can be something to represent ice/lightning, and could perhaps look robotic? Some circuitry across the flag might be cool~ Flag base #(4I) Dragon link/image- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=148681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1487/148681_350.png[/img] [/url] or Colors- various reds, like her~ some dark grey/black accents might be good? Details- The symbol can be a plague symbol, but maybe with a feather incorporated somehow? Price/Pricecheck- I would like to pay with festival currency, if that's ok :3 I'm giving a fair amount of artistic freedom, if either dragon gives you an idea you think would be cool, go for it!
@redandyellowz

Username: Phooka, 22122
Flag base #(3E)
Dragon link/image-
14664234_350.png

or
Colors- the same colors as her~ perhaps some black from the armor as well
Details- the symbol can be something to represent ice/lightning, and could perhaps look robotic? Some circuitry across the flag might be cool~

Flag base #(4I)
Dragon link/image-
148681_350.png

or
Colors- various reds, like her~ some dark grey/black accents might be good?
Details- The symbol can be a plague symbol, but maybe with a feather incorporated somehow?

Price/Pricecheck- I would like to pay with festival currency, if that's ok :3

I'm giving a fair amount of artistic freedom, if either dragon gives you an idea you think would be cool, go for it!
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
@REDandYELLOWZ [b]Username:[/b] ExcelsisDeo [b]Flag base #:[/b] #755 [b]Runestone/Symbol link/image-[/b][img]http://www.howrse.com/media/equideo/image/lyreApollon/picto_7.png[/img] [b]Colors-[/b] Light browns, brownish-yellows, browns; that kind of thing. [b]Details-[/b] Could there be some tassels and maybe a bar? I'd like a trinket on the ends of the tassels. [b]Price/Pricecheck-[/b] How does 10kt sound?
@REDandYELLOWZ

Username: ExcelsisDeo
Flag base #: #755
Runestone/Symbol link/image-picto_7.png
Colors- Light browns, brownish-yellows, browns; that kind of thing.
Details- Could there be some tassels and maybe a bar? I'd like a trinket on the ends of the tassels.
Price/Pricecheck- How does 10kt sound?
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
Username: PumpkinGuts
Flag base # 2D or 2I
Runestone/Symbol link/image- tbh I'm not super picky here, I'd just like a pumpkin. Not a Jack-O-Lantern though. No faces.
Colors- Black flag base, lime green (#00FF00) and orange small flags.
Details- I would very much like my username on there somewhere. <3
Price/Pricecheck- 20kt? I really don't know. XD <3
Username: PumpkinGuts
Flag base # 2D or 2I
Runestone/Symbol link/image- tbh I'm not super picky here, I'd just like a pumpkin. Not a Jack-O-Lantern though. No faces.
Colors- Black flag base, lime green (#00FF00) and orange small flags.
Details- I would very much like my username on there somewhere. <3
Price/Pricecheck- 20kt? I really don't know. XD <3
Collecting kitties!
Kitty accents, kitty items, all the kitties!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35