Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Flag adoptables~ Archived
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35
@NaturalFeel

Ahaha sorry! Yes I had assumed you'd wanted the Filigree flag in it's entirety, but I can redo your adopt onto the proper flag if you'd like? Sorry for the mixup ^^
@NaturalFeel

Ahaha sorry! Yes I had assumed you'd wanted the Filigree flag in it's entirety, but I can redo your adopt onto the proper flag if you'd like? Sorry for the mixup ^^
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
@REDandYELLOWZ
Much thanks! Payment sent by PM! Plz check it out, it contains a small request XD
@REDandYELLOWZ
Much thanks! Payment sent by PM! Plz check it out, it contains a small request XD

8yyxrn.jpg
-1ccc7e.jpg
@REDandYELLOWZ

I love it!! I wasn't attached to a specific flower so don't worry :)
@REDandYELLOWZ

I love it!! I wasn't attached to a specific flower so don't worry :)
image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngVJVSD3w.png
━━━━━━━━━
Hatchery-WIP
Free Dragons
Clan Lore
♦ FR +3

━━━━━━━━━
rS1HLPF.png
━━━━━━━━
@REDandYELLOWZ

Holy hell it's perfect. It's absolutely stunning, thank you so much I don't even know what to say. I'm going to send payment and a tip for you now, thank you again.
@REDandYELLOWZ

Holy hell it's perfect. It's absolutely stunning, thank you so much I don't even know what to say. I'm going to send payment and a tip for you now, thank you again.
[quote name="Imani" date=2017-01-20 23:33:57] @REDandYELLOWZ Greetings :D~ Username: Flag base: 2D Runestone/Symbol link/image- Something like [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/91/65/61/916561f8bc6739a9f6e9028da890b2f5.jpg]this[/url], I like the idea of the hour glass, moons, and the two leaf things. You could make the hour glass like the one in my vista if you'd like or something simpler! Colors: I don't know, I'd like it to look desert-y, ex: beige, ivory, sand, etc etc! Details: Could I have some cute charm things, something like what you did for CakeCafe on your last post! Price/Pricecheck- 15kt - 20kt ? [/quote] Sorry for the last ping, I don't know if you saw it but sorry if you did
Imani wrote on 2017-01-20:
@REDandYELLOWZ Greetings :D~

Username:
Flag base: 2D
Runestone/Symbol link/image-
Something like this, I like the idea of the hour glass, moons, and the two leaf things. You could make the hour glass like the one in my vista if you'd like or something simpler!
Colors:
I don't know, I'd like it to look desert-y, ex: beige, ivory, sand, etc etc!
Details: Could I have some cute charm things, something like what you did for CakeCafe on your last post!
Price/Pricecheck- 15kt - 20kt ?

Sorry for the last ping, I don't know if you saw it but sorry if you did
Username: @REDandYELLOWZ these are so lovely, I'm so excited!
Flag base #6E
gBzm10t.jpg
Colors- the main flag should be white with the symbol (apologies for the terrible art, but the dark parts) gold, then the rest Light-colored! ^^
Details- the long and trailing flags, please? maybe I'm really dumb but I couldn't figure out how to request those >_<
Price/Pricecheck- like 20-25kt?
Username: @REDandYELLOWZ these are so lovely, I'm so excited!
Flag base #6E
gBzm10t.jpg
Colors- the main flag should be white with the symbol (apologies for the terrible art, but the dark parts) gold, then the rest Light-colored! ^^
Details- the long and trailing flags, please? maybe I'm really dumb but I couldn't figure out how to request those >_<
Price/Pricecheck- like 20-25kt?
…...…….....….
gVftRv0.png
fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png vix fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png she/her JJnYg3k.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png fr+0
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png art shop
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png my resources
feed my genone hoarding - G1 seeking thread

i hope you have a lovely day!

free_jack_o_lantern_lights_by_gutterface-d6evmib.gif
DivineVixen.gif
@REDandYELLOWZ
Sorry for the delayed response. If you could I would really appreciate that. I'm sorry for the confusion. I am happy to send more gems/treasure your way for the trouble :x
@REDandYELLOWZ
Sorry for the delayed response. If you could I would really appreciate that. I'm sorry for the confusion. I am happy to send more gems/treasure your way for the trouble :x
@REDandYELLOWZ

Flag base #6E
Runestone/Symbol link/image- A cat paw?
Colors- Red/Golds like this X
Details- Mostly red, with gold highlights?
Price/Pricecheck- 50kt
@REDandYELLOWZ

Flag base #6E
Runestone/Symbol link/image- A cat paw?
Colors- Red/Golds like this X
Details- Mostly red, with gold highlights?
Price/Pricecheck- 50kt
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@REDandYELLOWZ I would love to order a few of these. This first one is for my clan - Clan of the Alder Wood Username:BlueHorse Flag base #732 Dragon link/image- or Runestone/Symbol link/image- [img]http://oregonstate.edu/trees/broadleaf_genera/gen_image/Big/Aln-rub-leaf.jpg[/img] Colors- I would like the symbol to be white, the main color to be a hunter/dark emerald green or something of the like. The bar can a be a copper/bronze and the background banner to be gold. Details- Sorry about the large photo, but it was the best I could find. I would like the symbol to be an Alder leaf and/or seed for my clan. It can be a single leaf, a leaf and seed pod or whatever you can do. Price/Pricecheck- I have no clue. Maybe 18-25k? Basically whatever you feel is fair. [rule] Username:BlueHorse Flag base #3D Dragon link/image- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28550321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285504/28550321_350.png[/img] [/url] or Runestone/Symbol link/image- Colors- Anything you feel matches her. Details- I would like for the symbol to be something like a helmet or weapon, or a dragon head. Something that fits the War Mother. She has a basic description if that would help. And is it possible to make the bar bull horns? Price/Pricecheck- Again, I rally have no clue. [rule] Username:BlueHorse Flag base #2B Dragon link/image- or Runestone/Symbol link/image- Colors- I would like the symbol to be blue, the background to be black or really dark grey, and the small little accent banners to be white. Also, if the bar could be bronze, that would be great. Details- I don't have a symbol picked out, sorry. This banner is for me and my user name representative so something like a horse head or horse shoe would be nice. Price/Pricecheck- For this one I'm thinking around 15k? NOTE: Depending on how fast you can get these done, I might not have all of the funds. Life has been pretty tough lately and I haven't been able to focus on playing the game fully. I will try to have all the required funds upon completion of my order. Sorry in advance for any delayed payment on my part.
@REDandYELLOWZ
I would love to order a few of these.

This first one is for my clan - Clan of the Alder Wood
Username:BlueHorse
Flag base #732
Dragon link/image-
or
Aln-rub-leaf.jpg
Colors-
I would like the symbol to be white, the main color to be a hunter/dark emerald green or something of the like. The bar can a be a copper/bronze and the background banner to be gold.
Details-
Sorry about the large photo, but it was the best I could find. I would like the symbol to be an Alder leaf and/or seed for my clan. It can be a single leaf, a leaf and seed pod or whatever you can do.
Price/Pricecheck- I have no clue. Maybe 18-25k? Basically whatever you feel is fair.

Flag base #3D
Dragon link/image-

28550321_350.png

or
Colors-
Anything you feel matches her.
Details-
I would like for the symbol to be something like a helmet or weapon, or a dragon head. Something that fits the War Mother. She has a basic description if that would help. And is it possible to make the bar bull horns?
Price/Pricecheck- Again, I rally have no clue.

Flag base #2B
Dragon link/image-
or
Colors-
I would like the symbol to be blue, the background to be black or really dark grey, and the small little accent banners to be white. Also, if the bar could be bronze, that would be great.
Details-
I don't have a symbol picked out, sorry. This banner is for me and my user name representative so something like a horse head or horse shoe would be nice.
Price/Pricecheck- For this one I'm thinking around 15k?

NOTE: Depending on how fast you can get these done, I might not have all of the funds. Life has been pretty tough lately and I haven't been able to focus on playing the game fully. I will try to have all the required funds upon completion of my order. Sorry in advance for any delayed payment on my part.
2mjUkBn.png eTzHIVk.pngtumblr_owcu6cx37C1vr5hp1o3_250.png
@REDandYELLOWZ

Username: DigitalDounut
Flag base #745

Runestone/Symbol link/image- Uh. I don't know how to add an image, but I can add a link to the image?
https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.48204359.8643/sticker,375x360.u4.png

Colors- The green color to be black, logo to be all white, small ribbons on the side to be dark purple, and the little back tail to be grey.

Details- If you need any more pictures for the logo, just look up GOT7 Logo, and something should pull up.

Price/Pricecheck- Uh. You can decide that. I'll pay in treasure.
@REDandYELLOWZ

Username: DigitalDounut
Flag base #745

Runestone/Symbol link/image- Uh. I don't know how to add an image, but I can add a link to the image?
https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.48204359.8643/sticker,375x360.u4.png

Colors- The green color to be black, logo to be all white, small ribbons on the side to be dark purple, and the little back tail to be grey.

Details- If you need any more pictures for the logo, just look up GOT7 Logo, and something should pull up.

Price/Pricecheck- Uh. You can decide that. I'll pay in treasure.
MshM4fN.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35