Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~~Playful Pairings~~(CLOSED)
@Spiritfeather please ping me for new breeds. I'll come back in the morning to decide if I'm going to order right now (if you're open).
@Spiritfeather please ping me for new breeds. I'll come back in the morning to decide if I'm going to order right now (if you're open).
tgTY.png
@Prismakry
Once I get started on your pair I'l let you know and ask for payment!

@Khyra
Sounds good! They would be 155 gems (you would be sponsoring Pie/paint/gem/peregrine ) Like I told Prismakry.... I really need to study, but stating tomorrow I should be good :)

@Naga
Will do! And yes, I was open before I temporarily closed it, so if you would like to order by all means do so :)

Prismakry , Khyra , Naga
Just an FYI, I am about to open this up for FODDART if you are interested (trading some leveled fodder for art) If you want you are free to pay that way, and I'll just add you guys on as extras to the available slots. If not, you can order regularly, just let me know which you prefer!
@Prismakry
Once I get started on your pair I'l let you know and ask for payment!

@Khyra
Sounds good! They would be 155 gems (you would be sponsoring Pie/paint/gem/peregrine ) Like I told Prismakry.... I really need to study, but stating tomorrow I should be good :)

@Naga
Will do! And yes, I was open before I temporarily closed it, so if you would like to order by all means do so :)

Prismakry , Khyra , Naga
Just an FYI, I am about to open this up for FODDART if you are interested (trading some leveled fodder for art) If you want you are free to pay that way, and I'll just add you guys on as extras to the available slots. If not, you can order regularly, just let me know which you prefer!
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather haha that's a neat idea, not sure if I'd have any dragons I could spare for something like that though so I'll just wait for my gem paid slot to come up xD
@SpiritFeather haha that's a neat idea, not sure if I'd have any dragons I could spare for something like that though so I'll just wait for my gem paid slot to come up xD
Other places I can be found:
Deviantart/ Personal Tumblr / Art Tumblr / FR Tumblr
Toyhou.se / myAnimeList
I'm also on Steam and FFXIV on Balmung Server,
if you want my names there feel free to PM me!
@SpiritFeather
I'll pay with gems :) Sending them now!
@SpiritFeather
I'll pay with gems :) Sending them now!
eE5S3w9.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png41M4Oxv.gif
@Spiritfeather I'd like to be put on all pinglists involving this shop.
@Spiritfeather I'd like to be put on all pinglists involving this shop.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@SpiritFeather

Oh my, these are just what I'm looking for! Your slots say open but your shop says closed, so I'm not sure what to think. :3 Please add me to the pinglist for when you re-open!
@SpiritFeather

Oh my, these are just what I'm looking for! Your slots say open but your shop says closed, so I'm not sure what to think. :3 Please add me to the pinglist for when you re-open!
eswSnrS.png
2MFinXj.png
H0t7Ypl.png
3adgzZD.png
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do2_75sq.png Bb9XFYa.png
0HBKL8H.png
woVoZAh.png
WNKiucd.png
@Leopardmask
Will do :)

@WolfSong
Opps sorry :P Thanks for the compliment though! I am currently floundering in reorganizing all my shops cause I will be opening them up as FoddArt as part of the Light v. Plague Dom battle! .... Therefore when I started getting commissions here again I stuck closed on that label and will be getting back to her soon.... SO your question! If you are interested this will be open as of Sunday for leveled fodder, but if you aren't interested in that I will opening it back up regularly after our fight for dominance! ((Hope that clears up some confusion.... need to go fix that :P)
@Leopardmask
Will do :)

@WolfSong
Opps sorry :P Thanks for the compliment though! I am currently floundering in reorganizing all my shops cause I will be opening them up as FoddArt as part of the Light v. Plague Dom battle! .... Therefore when I started getting commissions here again I stuck closed on that label and will be getting back to her soon.... SO your question! If you are interested this will be open as of Sunday for leveled fodder, but if you aren't interested in that I will opening it back up regularly after our fight for dominance! ((Hope that clears up some confusion.... need to go fix that :P)
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather

You're welcome~! Please ping me after this dom push, my fodder is strictly for Plague-related activities. Good luck, and may the best Flight win! :D
@SpiritFeather

You're welcome~! Please ping me after this dom push, my fodder is strictly for Plague-related activities. Good luck, and may the best Flight win! :D
eswSnrS.png
2MFinXj.png
H0t7Ypl.png
3adgzZD.png
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do2_75sq.png Bb9XFYa.png
0HBKL8H.png
woVoZAh.png
WNKiucd.png
@WolfSong
Haha sorry I didn't even notice :P I will ping you once I open back up after dominance! Good luck ;)
@WolfSong
Haha sorry I didn't even notice :P I will ping you once I open back up after dominance! Good luck ;)
SpiritFeather.gif
@Prismakry I finished your lovely coalts!!! Hope you like them! Just send payment when you get the chance. [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/7378/f/2016/038/5/6/untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9qtsn2.png[/img] @Khyra Here are your amazing tundras!! Hope you like them! Thanks! [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/c84d/f/2016/037/8/c/untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9qtrxb.png[/img]
@Prismakry
I finished your lovely coalts!!! Hope you like them! Just send payment when you get the chance.

untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9qtsn2.png

@Khyra
Here are your amazing tundras!! Hope you like them! Thanks!

untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9qtrxb.png
SpiritFeather.gif