Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~~Playful Pairings~~(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@SerenityBreeze
Yup! I'm just being lazy and slow I can put you down for a slot if you want!
@SerenityBreeze
Yup! I'm just being lazy and slow I can put you down for a slot if you want!
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather yes please
@SpiritFeather yes please
G5Ovnmj.png
@SerenityBreeze
Will do! If you want you can send me your order now. If you want breeds that aren't available yet, then I'll see what I can do.
@SerenityBreeze
Will do! If you want you can send me your order now. If you want breeds that aren't available yet, then I'll see what I can do.
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather I would like these 2 if possible. No glimmer on the Tundra though, also do you do accents? If so I would like the Tundra's on, If the Guardian is too much I can swap him out :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17238858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172389/17238858_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17580501] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175806/17580501_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SpiritFeather I would like these 2 if possible. No glimmer on the Tundra though, also do you do accents? If so I would like the Tundra's on, If the Guardian is too much I can swap him out :)

17238858_350.png

17580501_350.png
G5Ovnmj.png
@SerenityBreeze

I can defiantly do accents! Here is how everything pans out:

Tundra: Basic / Basic / Basic (I can give him midnight underbelly if you would like? Underbelly is free so its totally up to you) + Accent

Guardian: Cherub / Seraph / Okapi + Accent (non of these genes are sponsored, I'm more than happy to make them, but the decision on payment is up to you)

50 gems (base price) + 15 gems (tundra's accent) + 20 gems (sponsor cherub) + 20 gems (sponsor seraph) + 20 gems (sponsor okapi) + 15 gems (guardian's accent) = 140 gems

Since your guardian has all new genes and an accent he is raking up the gems, so if thats too much you can switch him out, your choice!
@SerenityBreeze

I can defiantly do accents! Here is how everything pans out:

Tundra: Basic / Basic / Basic (I can give him midnight underbelly if you would like? Underbelly is free so its totally up to you) + Accent

Guardian: Cherub / Seraph / Okapi + Accent (non of these genes are sponsored, I'm more than happy to make them, but the decision on payment is up to you)

50 gems (base price) + 15 gems (tundra's accent) + 20 gems (sponsor cherub) + 20 gems (sponsor seraph) + 20 gems (sponsor okapi) + 15 gems (guardian's accent) = 140 gems

Since your guardian has all new genes and an accent he is raking up the gems, so if thats too much you can switch him out, your choice!
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather That price is fine, and I can't wait to see the finished product, you do Great work. Yes I am finding all your adoptable shops xD Would you like payment now? Oh and yeah go ahead and put underbelly on the Tundra if you think it looks ok.
@SpiritFeather That price is fine, and I can't wait to see the finished product, you do Great work. Yes I am finding all your adoptable shops xD Would you like payment now? Oh and yeah go ahead and put underbelly on the Tundra if you think it looks ok.
G5Ovnmj.png
@SerenityBreeze
Awesome! And I'm glad that I added links to my shops to my signature this morning ;P hopefully that made finding my shops easier. I've been procrastinating cause I wanted to make cool art for the links first... oh well, thats to far down on the to do list ;)

I will hopefully do a bunch of my orders today, (for all three of my shops) Why did I do this to myself??? So I will hopefully get back to you soon :3
@SerenityBreeze
Awesome! And I'm glad that I added links to my shops to my signature this morning ;P hopefully that made finding my shops easier. I've been procrastinating cause I wanted to make cool art for the links first... oh well, thats to far down on the to do list ;)

I will hopefully do a bunch of my orders today, (for all three of my shops) Why did I do this to myself??? So I will hopefully get back to you soon :3
SpiritFeather.gif
@LaughingZuru Hey! I've finally had time to finish this!!! Here you go! :D Hope you like it! (Also, if you wanted each of the dragons by themselves I can easily fix that, just let me know!) [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/8577/f/2015/363/3/3/untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9lz0qs.png[/img]
@LaughingZuru
Hey! I've finally had time to finish this!!! Here you go! :D Hope you like it! (Also, if you wanted each of the dragons by themselves I can easily fix that, just let me know!)
untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9lz0qs.png
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather ping me for new breeds please? c:
@SpiritFeather ping me for new breeds please? c:
They/Them pronouns
@SpiritFeather

Could I be pinged for new breeds, please?
@SpiritFeather

Could I be pinged for new breeds, please?
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11