Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - Zoey's Adopt Shop - Coatls! [NEW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Zilleniose omg these are fabulous. can i go on the pinglist, please?
@Zilleniose omg these are fabulous. can i go on the pinglist, please?
znUq0Ui.gifnwRXuBh.gif7NtoXsU.gif
@Ilium

This is specifically for a coatl adoptable; if you're interested in general commissions, that's a different shop here!

I'll most likely be opening up a few slots in a couple days - perhaps the weekend - and it will actually just be $USD in order to pay some medical bills. If you like and you're interested, you can go ahead and send me any info via PM; I won't ask for payment until I know I can get started on it. c:
@Ilium

This is specifically for a coatl adoptable; if you're interested in general commissions, that's a different shop here!

I'll most likely be opening up a few slots in a couple days - perhaps the weekend - and it will actually just be $USD in order to pay some medical bills. If you like and you're interested, you can go ahead and send me any info via PM; I won't ask for payment until I know I can get started on it. c:
@Zilleniose
I am extremely interested yes; I have a couple of coatls and then a number of other dragons I'd be interested in getting art for. I'll go ahead and PM you since I have some more questions.
@Zilleniose
I am extremely interested yes; I have a couple of coatls and then a number of other dragons I'd be interested in getting art for. I'll go ahead and PM you since I have some more questions.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@Zilleniose

May I be added to your ping list for when you open? Also may we order more than one coatl at a time?
@Zilleniose

May I be added to your ping list for when you open? Also may we order more than one coatl at a time?
4PpXUq1.png...
jules
they/them
+2 fr
wishlist
i8IsW1T.gif
@foxtrotmuse

Added! But sorry, since I only take a limited number of slots at a time, I need to keep things fair and only let one person order one coatl at a time. But each time I open another set of slots, you could order another one at that time. c:
@foxtrotmuse

Added! But sorry, since I only take a limited number of slots at a time, I need to keep things fair and only let one person order one coatl at a time. But each time I open another set of slots, you could order another one at that time. c:
@Zilleniose

That's quite alright and understandable! I look forward to your pinglist opening up. (Amazing art, by the way! <3)
@Zilleniose

That's quite alright and understandable! I look forward to your pinglist opening up. (Amazing art, by the way! <3)
4PpXUq1.png...
jules
they/them
+2 fr
wishlist
i8IsW1T.gif
Pinging myself so I don't lose this! @Gabbitrabbit
Pinging myself so I don't lose this! @Gabbitrabbit
F3Wm4hb.png
@Zilleniose Can I also get added to your pinglist? 8u8
@Zilleniose Can I also get added to your pinglist? 8u8
lightfull.png
@Zilleniose

Ping me oh please oh pleaaaase must save up for one of these cuties
@Zilleniose

Ping me oh please oh pleaaaase must save up for one of these cuties
eR1AIdX.gif
@Zillenoise
I know we've been talking about doing a commission-commission, but... could I still go ahead and be added to the pinglist here too? xD
@Zillenoise
I know we've been talking about doing a commission-commission, but... could I still go ahead and be added to the pinglist here too? xD
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8